Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you go gay for?

Xan

Well I'm female and bi. So if I went fully gay out of the main ponies I'd be for Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Out of the other ponies I'd go for Princess Luna,Celestia and Dj Pon-3

• Brohoof 1

Now, first, I'd like to say that I don't think being gay is bad.

All of this said, though I personally believe being gay is not only morally wrong, and also abhorrent

So, in other words, you're an outright liar.

"Oh, being gay isn't bad...It's immoral and abhorrent but it's not bad."

Are you serious? GG, bigot.

Anyway, none of the guy ponies are that interesting so despite already swinging both ways, I wouldn't go for any of them.

Edited by Tilapia

Well normally I'd just say "no" but imagining myself in Equestria also brings about another culture where different things are acceptable there, so I can kind of see myself waking up with a massive hangover next to an un-named stallion, hoping with all might that it wasn't what it looked like.  With all that said, I have no preference XD.

Perhaps... Discord?   :umad:

• Brohoof 2

Soarin. Definitely Soarin. I mean he's just so... GORGEOUS. I mean look at him for crying out loud!

post-15810-0-87413200-1376201710_thumb.png

A close second would be Braeburn. Again, I don't think I need to explain myself.
post-15810-0-95083900-1376202006_thumb.png

post-15810-0-87413200-1376201710_thumb.png

post-15810-0-95083900-1376202006_thumb.png

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 4

Probably definitely maybe defiantly auspiciously victoriously incidentally I would go for Dusk Shine, he is such a comical a**whole I would either love or kill him in a month.

go gay for

I'm pansexual. I would't "go gay" for anything. Besides, sexuality may be fluid, but someone who identifies as wholly straight wouldn't really "go gay" or they weren't necessarily 100% straight to begin with.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

I don't understand the appeal of Braeburn.  I mean, we got freakin' SOARIN.  Goddang, he's just so good lookin'.  I mean, that mane, and just that white and its....  he's just...  Daaah!!  So freaking adorable and hot at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, Braeburn is cute... I guess, but I just don't see why everyone has to gush over him. lol

Well, I've already posted, but this is a new view on this. There are actually ponIES I would totally be in a 10/10 would bang scenario.

Soarin' and Braeburn, both at once if possible.

img-2083005-1-img-1736909-1-vex-20130210

I don't know if I should be disturbed by how okay I am with that picture or not.

As for on topic, no damn clue. I'm pretty sure whatever small inclinations I may have that way don't go any further than "admiring" 

Edited by Shoboni

e2d016bb0b9f69f2b217c657a2ff4aa590796bf3

I don't hate gays or anything like that. But I'm not gay and it's honestly the very last thing I'd do. I don't care what benefit I would receive. It's just not my plan to go gay for any person or pony :lol:

Don't take this as anti-gay. I really don't care if people are gay or not as long as another male doesn't put the move on me

• Brohoof 1

"Gay", slang for "homosexual".

"Homosexual", sexually attracted to the same sex.

Answer: None, because horse...Uh...'anatomy' is massive and not made for human intercourse. Seriously, Mr. Hands bled to death.

@

First off, despite the fact that I am not a Christian, I am a Muslim, yet I am one-hundred percent sure that even by bible standards, committing one sin does not condemn you to a fiery inferno for eternity.

You're actually more than right, the entire point of Jesus' sacrifice was that he accepted the wages of everyone's sin, and every sin anyone would ever commit so they wouldn't have to bare that burden. I've heard one person put forward the idea that sin is no longer possible because all sins have been pre-preemptively absolved. Mankind's vindication is essentially written in his blood.  

Now, I'm sure God would make an exception if someone was a serial killer, or child molester or something and hell would await, but that's a different debate.   

--Les-bi-honest, Rarity is a lovely mare. Also Luna and Fluttershy.

Of course, i'm not actually lesbian, especially for cartoon characters ;) This is the hypothetical "if i had to" kind of situation.

Edited by crazitaco