Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ashleigh Ball loves us

Discordian

She's awesome. Everyone involved with this show is awesome.

At the next giant con (Comic-Con?) it would be amazing if there was a panel with her, Andrea Libman, Tabitha St. Germain, Tara Strong, Lauren Faust, and Jayson Thiessen.

At the next giant con (Comic-Con?) it would be amazing if there was a panel with her, Andrea Libman, Tabitha St. Germain, Tara Strong, Lauren Faust, and Jayson Thiessen.

This would be the best thing ever! I can see it now! The entire convention is empty except for this panel. Afterwards, everyone goes to a specified place and has a huge, Pinkie Pie style party! It would be amazing!

So far I've seen her and Tara Strong talking to fans like that, I'm really glad everyone involved in the show seems to like us and is willing to engage with the brony community.

Was this the video you were talking about?

• Brohoof 1

I love how the voice actors and other staff acknowledge us and show their appreciation for this fandom! It sent shivers down my spine when Ashleigh suddenly went to RD's voice! I laughed when they asked for a picture and she just kept running ^_^

You know what I want to see? Andrea Libman doing Fluttershy's and Pinkie's voices in a video. It would be awesome to hear the contrasts between their voices from one person!

Edited by Bon Bon

• 8 years later...
On 10/17/2011 at 6:04 AM, Discordian said:

Voice of Applejack and Rainbow Dash thanks the Bronies. :D

OMG when I heard Rainbow Dash voice, I fell over!

First Brony encounter huh? I am sure it won't be the last. :wacko: Sign my Rainbow Dash shirt!!!!

• 3 months later...