Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Before Equestria: The Vampony Wars (Re-Post)

Emerald Heart

(OOC will be posted soon!)

I stared into the night, thinking about everything. How the ponies hated us, tried to kill us. A shiver went down my spine. I heard a noise, and looked down. There were ponies, with pitchforks, stakes and torches. All going after-me. "Get down here you beast!" I just stared at them with my violet eyes ''and who told you to come?" the hunters were silent, they just stared at me. "We'll kill you!" I snorted "and yet i'm already dead." The hunters just stared at me like i was a piece of gum they couldn't get of my shoe. "we have stakes..." one hunter tried. "Oooh! I hope it's super rare!" I said, giggling at the defeat on their faces as they ran away.  They were so racist, against our kind. They did not even notice that I, myself did not even take a sip of pony blood but preferred animal blood. Most vamponies did that because they knew they would get addicted to pony blood. Too addicted. Not a soul of our kind wanted to do that, we weren't killers. Well...at least of ponies. Still, we don't attack ponies; we get racist comments and hunters on our tails. We do; the same thing! The world is just way to confusing...

"Alexander!" A rough voice of the commander barked out in the parade square, a large stallion with a white coat and bright blue hair with a blue square and kempt moustache, wearing a rather aged but well maintained gilded, gold armour. From the parade of 50 Stallions stepped out Alexander Iron as always wearing his armour, being focused and tainted to the order of his commander as he approached him with perfectly paced steps as one hoof was placed infront of the other with the shady sound of armour plates scraping and trudging along each other. He stood proudly in front of the commander and bowed to him by lowering his neck and raising himself back up again.

"Captain.. You have been deployed to a village reporting with some rather horrid attacks.. we are not tolerating this! Find out and contain the situation at hand at any and all costs... Understood?"

"Yes Sir.. Understood.." Alexander replied calmly with a hint of ice in his voice, sharp and to the point.

He saluted him again to about turn and return to his place within the ranks of other soldiers.

This was a week ago when Alexander was still at the bounds of Ponyville... Now he is deployed and seeing how these people are affected by what is going on. He is ready to deal with the situation at hand.. by any and all costs.

Name: Alexander Iron 

Race: Earth Stallion

Pony/vampony: Stallion (Adult Male Pony)

looks: Not a lot much is known about how this tough looking pony looks under the armour, apart from the white eyes underneath the slits of the helmet he wears so much. His white mane and tail are bristling white with the thick hair waving heavily in the wind... it even resisting to abide to the will of the wind.

Bio: His father being a royal guard to Princess Celestia herself, Alexander has been determined to reach such a rank; joining the army at the age of 17 he was trained as a soldier, to fight when and where the will of Celestia would determine him and his fellow soldiers best. His current task has been to be deployed to guard a small village which has reported to have some troubles.. little knowing of what he was truly facing.

Friends: Apart from his fellow soldiers Alex has never really had any friends from being an oddball ever since he drew his first sword.

Enemies: Alexander's enemies have always been clear.. but not this time. He is usually gets on fine with others aslong as they respect him as he would with others.

post-14117-0-91055100-1364662599_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Alexander!" A rough voice of the commander barked out in the parade square, a large stallion with a white coat and bright blue hair with a blue square and kempt moustache, wearing a rather aged but well maintained gilded, gold armour. From the parade of 50 Stallions stepped out Alexander Iron as always wearing his armour, being focused and tainted to the order of his commander as he approached him with perfectly paced steps as one hoof was placed infront of the other with the shady sound of armour plates scraping and trudging along each other. He stood proudly in front of the commander and bowed to him by lowering his neck and raising himself back up again.

"Captain.. You have been deployed to a village reporting with some rather horrid attacks.. we are not tolerating this! Find out and contain the situation at hand at any and all costs... Understood?"

"Yes Sir.. Understood.." Alexander replied calmly with a hint of ice in his voice, sharp and to the point.

He saluted him again to about turn and return to his place within the ranks of other soldiers.

This was a week ago when Alexander was still at the bounds of Ponyville... Now he is deployed and seeing how these people are affected by what is going on. He is ready to deal with the situation at hand.. by any and all costs.

Name: Alexander Iron 

Race: Earth Stallion

Pony/vampony: Stallion (Adult Male Pony)

looks: Not a lot much is known about how this tough looking pony looks under the armour, apart from the white eyes underneath the slits of the helmet he wears so much. His white mane and tail are bristling white with the thick hair waving heavily in the wind... it even resisting to abide to the will of the wind.

Bio: His father being a royal guard to Princess Celestia herself, Alexander has been determined to reach such a rank; joining the army at the age of 17 he was trained as a soldier, to fight when and where the will of Celestia would determine him and his fellow soldiers best. His current task has been to be deployed to guard a small village which has reported to have some troubles.. little knowing of what he was truly facing.

Friends: Apart from his fellow soldiers Alex has never really had any friends from being an oddball ever since he drew his first sword.

Enemies: Alexander's enemies have always been clear.. but not this time. He is usually gets on fine with others aslong as they respect him as he would with others.

Emerald sat, her face burned, scarred, and bruised in any single way possible. She watched from a  high stone tower, the hunters had chased her to the border of the town. If she went back in, the same thing would happen again. She secretly was crying on the inside as she watched the hunters destroy everything she had ever known. And they said we were the killers? Her eyes reflected off the flames that were burning almost every building in her town...her aunt was in one of those few buildings! She had to save her..and the rest of the ponies who were trapped. Emerald jumped off the wall. She saw a innocent pony, who was indeed NOT a vampony, about to be murdered by hunters. she zoomed towards them, and picked up the filly in her hoofs. "Get the hay outta here, you flanks." She growled at the hunters, who did not move a step. So she did. Emerald flew the only direction she could. Up. The filly squealed, but with delight. She found a small cave, and entered it. "Stay here until I say so, you got it?!" The filly just nodded, and gave her s a smile. "Go into the cave, now." the filly ran, ran fast into the cave. She tripped a few times but made it. Emerald made her way back to the town and began the search for her only relative.

Edited by Emerald <3