Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mother Changeling

SandJosieph

Definitely not shabby! It's very good, in fact.

It definitely reminds me of a different song that I don't actually know the name of...

But still, It's very good.

Also, I could design a background for the song once you finish it.

It would give me something to do...

Edited by Cobalt Flytrap

Definitely not shabby! It's very good, in fact.

It definitely reminds me of a different song that I don't actually know the name of...

But still, It's very good.

Also, I could design a background for the song once you finish it.

It would give me something to do...

You would be willing to do that? That would be awesome! Finding images of Chrysalis being motherly towards her brood are hard to come by.

You would be willing to do that? That would be awesome! Finding images of Chrysalis being motherly towards her brood are hard to come by.

Certainly! I shall start it right away.

I might be able to finish it by the end of the day; I work quickly and with great outcomes!

Just As Promised! ~

post-9228-0-32069500-1364670925_thumb.jpg

It might not be exactly what you thought of... but I hope that I got close!

I also can't wait until you finish your song!

Edited by Cobalt Flytrap

Certainly! I shall start it right away.

I might be able to finish it by the end of the day; I work quickly and with great outcomes!

Just As Promised! ~

attachicon.gifMotherChangeling.jpg

It might not be exactly what you thought of... but I hope that I got close!

I also can't wait until you finish your song!

Oh wow, you're fast! XD

And that's a great image and I will definitely have to use it for the album art of the song. Don't worry, I'll make it awesome!

I think its pretty good, its a pretty catchy melody, the only thing I can think of as critique is maybe have another instrument playing a harmony along with it. Throughout the whole thing possibly. The piano by itself can make it feel like its kinda missing something, maybe a violin or something that sounds similar to a piano to go along with it.

Just a suggestion, regardless its pretty good :). Good job!

I think its pretty good, its a pretty catchy melody, the only thing I can think of as critique is maybe have another instrument playing a harmony along with it. Throughout the whole thing possibly. The piano by itself can make it feel like its kinda missing something, maybe a violin or something that sounds similar to a piano to go along with it.

Just a suggestion, regardless its pretty good smile.png. Good job!

It was something I had been considering but one that's not very easy to implement, especially in the kind of songs I write. One thing I notice is that if I have an instrument playing the same (or something similar) to the melody sung by the vocalists, it kinda sorta takes away from the vocal parts. I only really incorporate a harmony if it is meant to emphasize a certain part within the lyrics. Great suggestion, though! 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Just an update: I'm going to be adding Mother Changeling to a series of songs I'm referring to as "the Harmonizer Projects" in which I reach out to community members for assistance. It's my way of getting more involved with the community

Here's a video on what I have in mind: 

All the details are in the description of the video.

• 5 months later...