Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

how did you get us into this?

post-1283-0-29585600-1328472634_thumb.jpg

We got a little drunk.

Posted Image

............Shall we initiate the Hangover movie parody?

why is it always the moon you send people to the moon

Because if they went to the sun, they would die in an instant. To the moon they slowly suffocate.

Posted Image

Why am I not allowed in your castle anymore? :(

You smell bad.

Celestia, what is it like to be famous? :blink:

*makes you famous* Now ask yourself that.

Posted Image

Why am I purple????

Posted Image

Dear Princess Celestia, eq

What do you like to do in you spare time? You know, when you aren't raising the sun in the mornings and doing official Equestrian royal business?

Posted Image

How, and why, does all your royal guard have white coats?

They don't all have white coats, some have grey coats.

Posted Image

In conclusion.

Posted Image

Alright, let me ask it in a different way.

How is it that your at least 1000 years old, and you don't know what a parasprite is?

I will allow Fluttershy to answer this for me.

Posted Image

Ok, look here. You aint ruling Equestria anymore. Everypony agrees Derpy is running Equestria now with her special powers to turn from pegasus to Alicorn. You can be more of a... moon riser (Let us change your cutie mark there). Luna can control Eclipses (We need a cutie mark change on aisle Luna!).

Ok, look here. You aint ruling Equestria anymore. Everypony agrees Derpy is running Equestria now with her special powers to turn from pegasus to Alicorn. You can be more of a... moon riser (Let us change your cutie mark there). Luna can control Eclipses (We need a cutie mark change on aisle Luna!).

Augh no! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?????

Posted Image

okay another question. if you were to find out there were aliens coming to your planet would you befriend them?

I would.

And then me and my guards would kill them, take their spaceships, invade their planet, and turn their people into slaves.

Posted Image

if you were about to die and you wanted to hand down the crown who would you chose?

My son Apollo. But he would reject it, so then it would go to my daughter Starlight.

if the unvisere was going to end what would the last thing you would do before it ends?

My guards and I would have a royal pie fight.

Posted Image

(edited)

I would.

And then me and my guards would kill them, take their spaceships, invade their planet, and turn their people into slaves.

[Giant Picture Here]

I'll be sure to nuke your planet first then.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some troll to see others raging, others do it since they like the feeling of sending offensive content out there. Why do you troll?

Edited by CyanVsTeal327