Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of this fanfic idea?

Pony Of The Month

I'm not going to write this, but it's an idea that popped into my head today.

It would be about a crystal pony who has a conspiracy theory: Princess Cadence is actually working for King Sombra behind closed doors. The fic would follow this conspiracy theorist as he/she searches for the "truth."

What do you think of it? Has it been done before?

• Brohoof 3

Now that sounds like an interesting idea. I honestly can't think of anyone else who has written a similar story, so I say go for it! Assuming someone has written one like it, it must be pretty rare so it would be original if you did write it.

Good luck tae you!

• Brohoof 1

As far as I know, I haven't seen a fic up there that has to do with ponies going against the main characters of the show much, but what can I say, I haven't read that many. :P

I think it's a great idea, and you shoukd write the fic. Go for it, bro!

Sounds interersting, I would give it a read. We know very little of King Sombra, so the idea could work if well executed.

However it probably shouldn't be one of those one chapter fics. Cadence working for King Sombra is a pretty bold theory.

It has to be explained why the protagonist has that theory. Also, the "truth" has to be believable, something that could be achieved by a detailed search. And things like that take time.

But thats just my opinion, I like my fics nice and long. I don't write them I just read them, my advice could be complete nonsense. You should probably hear a few other opinions. Send me a link to the fic, if you decide to write it.