Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst fanfic ever? AND IT WAS MADE BY ME?

Windwaker

Um, no. You don't just say this is the worst FIMfic and put your own crappy fanfic. You don't just do that!

That is my reaction in a nutshell. And the most posted video in the comments!

Read again,

I never said mine was horrible. I have every right to share mine, just like a few others posted links of their ficts to this topic.

Didn't need to see the video because i don't need to because i don't care what the reaction is.

• Brohoof 2

Read again,

I never said mine was horrible. I have every right to share mine, just like a few others posted links of their ficts to this topic.

Didn't need to see the video because i don't need to because i don't care what the reaction is.

... It was the infamous NO GOD NO video from the office. XD Still, your fanfic is really crappy. I read the first chapter, and it sucked. 4/10

... It was the infamous NO GOD NO video from the office. XD Still, your fanfic is really crappy. I read the first chapter, and it sucked. 4/10

Well actually, her fanfiction wasn't terrible. It still needs some work, but doesn't deserve 4/10 and it definitely didn't suck. I give it 6.5/10

(edited)

Lol,

It's a 3000 worded chapter, and you only read what 5 words?

I really hope AJ gives you a full force of backhooves to your face, cause it's a huge target.

It's really sad that people like you are quick to judge when it hasn't even been minutes.

Unlike you, i put effort in the story, and if you don't know what effort means, go look it up in a dictionary.

The story you posted and claiming it was the worst fiction ever, that was your own fault.. you don't care so you just go blahblahblah in it and not putting effort.. Start thinking for other people, not just yourself. Incosiderate featherless bird.

(MLP Name call references, keeping it clean and not gonna use profanity)

Edited by ~Chaotic Fluttershy~
  • Brohoof 2

Well actually, her fanfiction wasn't terrible. It still needs some work, but doesn't deserve 4/10 and it definitely didn't suck. I give it 6.5/10

Well, it is opinions. One might think the Pebble and the Penguin is the best animated movie ever, (That's me. Dead bucking serious.) while others think it is horrible.

Well, it is opinions. One might think the Pebble and the Penguin is the best animated movie ever, (That's me. Dead bucking serious.) while others think it is horrible.

Oh if we are talking about animated movies, I think I will pick The Nightmare before Christmas as my favorite animated movie. Does that count or does the animation have to be 2D? If that is the case, my favorite 2D animated movie would be Tarzan.

Lol,

It's a 3000 worded chapter, and you only read what 5 words?

I really hope AJ gives you a full force of backhooves to your face, cause it's a huge target.

It's really sad that people like you are quick to judge when it hasn't even been minutes.

Unlike you, i put effort in the story, and if you don't know what effort means, go look it up in a dictionary.

The story you posted and claiming it was the worst fiction ever, that was your own fault.. you don't care so you just go blahblahblah in it and not putting effort.. Start thinking for other people, not just yourself. Incosiderate featherless bird.

(MLP Name call references, keeping it clean and not gonna use profanity)

Well, I read it! And it was terrible! I at least didn't put a 1/10. Besides, there are Fanfics I really like! But yours, not so much.

And why the buck does everypony keep saying I'm only thinking of myself?

Everypony in the whole Internet including babs: BECAUSE YOU ARE!

Oh, right. :|

Dude, that isn't the worst story ever written. Don't feel too bad.

Read this, it will make you feel better.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/29277/1/king-of-equestria/chapter-1

that is what I call, "bad".

(No offense if this is someone's.)

Not sure if it was a troll fic, or the worst fanfic of all time. XD

By the way, you have an awesome profile picture! RDP: rainbow factory (or hook and the biker gorilla.) was funny as buck.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, so I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny or if you are so insanely obsessed you think Babs is real, but it's really getting annoying having "Babs'" opinion in half of your posts. Just because a fictional filly that you are obsessed with supports you means nothing. Don't get me wrong, I love Babs too, but I hate how you just throw her in legit discussions where she doesn't belong.

Well despite this story being as horrible as it can get, don't feel all 2 down about it.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/74600/spiritual-renewal

Thats a link to my fiction, first one too! So i'd love to get feed back on it.

This will also get the horrible fict off of ponies minds.

Just to give you feedback, I only read the first chapter, but it was quite good. (Sorry, it's night, and I'm tired. I had to push myself through reading the first chapter, but not in a bad way, I'm just so sleepy I don't want to think.)

Anyways, I like where the plot is going, and you did a good job on maintaining the characters' personalities through the dialogue. (Rarity sounding ladylike and getting excited over jewels, Applejack demanding the truth, etc.) I also love your refrences to the show, if that makes sense. As in, you used lines from episodes, like how the characters in your story use their nicknames for Twilight, the Pinkie Promise, and "okie dokie lokie."

There were a few grammar mistakes and capitilization errors (Cadence wasn't capitilized, sorry, I'm a grammar nazi, so I make sure people know about it if they even have one mistake.)

Overall, I liked the plot, it is very original, and the characters stay true to themselves. Again, I'm judging this on the first chapter, but zi plan to finish when I'm wide awake. I would give it/the first chapter a 7 or 8 out of 10.

• Brohoof 3

umm not hating but you didn't set anything up, u literally gave nothing to the reader it was so short it didn't describe a problem the main character had  or a setting vividly

it was like this,,,  I'm gonna make an awesome video , evreyones gonna say i'm a faggot, im being sucked into equestria, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh noeeeeesssss

and then there was this line   "I know, Babs Seed. I know." I said, hugging her back.

wat... wat... WAT  how did you know that? this  line does not make sense you should be like  how am i even here ? how do i get back? is this a dream? 

i had to stop here , it has a premise its an idea which is  a great start  just make it longer and flesh it out 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wow, now you're bashing other people's fics? I was going to be nice here, but I don't know why I should considering the way you're treating Chaotic Fluttershy, especially considering the irony. Stay classy, you delete comments on your fic for being hate comments, yet you're clearly posting hate here. (yes, it is hate considering you don't provide any actual constructive criticism.)

Well despite this story being as horrible as it can get, don't feel all 2 down about it.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/74600/spiritual-renewal

Thats a link to my fiction, first one too! So i'd love to get feed back on it.

This will also get the horrible fict off of ponies minds.

I'm going to give the same advice to you too, don't delete comments, no matter what they say. It'll just turn people against you. It's much preferable to answer them. and ask for some actual constructive criticism e.g. 'what did I do well and what could be better?'

In other news, I'm a fimfic gold member.

Why am I a fimfiction gold member??? Oh well, don't question it.

Edited by Navel Spess
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

@

Well, for one thing, I don't really like fanfics that have to do with random OC's and the Mane 6 together or 'RandomOCXCannon Character'. I just don't, for some reason.

Also, I don't like OC's that are some super-powerful pony that should be part of the mane 6 (or at least thought so by the author). This is usually the reason why I do not like Alicorn OC's. Anyways, back to the point.

In this story, it had a lot of Windwaker and Babs, and Windwaker's interactions with the Mane 6, and even having an element and stuff. The real Babs doesn't even know what a Windwaker is. Plus, you can't just make up an element that saves the world and stuff, which makes him so powerful everypony has to bow to him because he has the element of time and he is super-cool and can stop time and blah blah blah.

When I read a fanfic, I usually like only cannon characters by themselves, or OC's by themselves, without a really deep relationship with the cannon characters for the least.  I mean, you can't just create a character and make it 'Celestia's Secret Boyfriend who nopony knows about, and they make out every day when she's not on duty' or something. (just an example to show you)

Sorry to be ranting, but when it comes to fanfics and OC's, I just hate to see stuff like this, and it was also to show you what you could change in your future fanfics, so that people will appreciate them more.

Edited by Fireball Rush

@

Well, for one thing, I don't really like fanfics that have to do with random OC's and the Mane 6 together or 'RandomOCXCannon Character'. I just don't, for some reason.

Also, I don't like OC's that are some super-powerful pony that should be part of the mane 6 (or at least thought so by the author). This is usually the reason why I do not like Alicorn OC's. Anyways, back to the point.

In this story, it had a lot of Windwaker and Babs, and Windwaker's interactions with the Mane 6, and even having an element and stuff. The real Babs doesn't even know what a Windwaker is. Plus, you can't just make up an element that saves the world and stuff, which makes him so powerful everypony has to bow to him because he has the element of time and he is super-cool and can stop time and blah blah blah.

When I read a fanfic, I usually like only cannon characters by themselves, or OC's by themselves, without a really deep relationship with the cannon characters for the least.  I mean, you can't just create a character and make it 'Celestia's Secret Boyfriend who nopony knows about, and they make out every day when she's not on duty' or something. (just an example to show you)

Sorry to be ranting, but when it comes to fanfics and OC's, I just hate to see stuff like this, and it was also to show you what you could change in your future fanfics, so that people will appreciate them more.

\Well, you see, a Windwaker is a [iNSERT LEGEND OF ZELDA JOKE HERE]

And seriously, I can stop time? This actually might be a little interesting now. Maybe going into a little depth about it.

Also, next chapter, Wind breaks up with Twilight (That quickly) and meets a new friend THAT ISN'T A LOVE INTEREST!

I'll give you a teensy tiny little hint...

Anyway, hope that fixes everything!

\Well, you see, a Windwaker is a [iNSERT LEGEND OF ZELDA JOKE HERE]

And seriously, I can stop time? This actually might be a little interesting now. Maybe going into a little depth about it.

Also, next chapter, Wind breaks up with Twilight (That quickly) and meets a new friend THAT ISN'T A LOVE INTEREST!

I'll give you a teensy tiny little hint...

Anyway, hope that fixes everything!

In the future, try to slow down on relationships. Yes, sometimes there is love at first sight, but you go even faster than that. Try to make your relationships a bit more realistic and slow down. This goes for breaking up as well.

In the future, try to slow down on relationships. Yes, sometimes there is love at first sight, but you go even faster than that. Try to make your relationships a bit more realistic and slow down. This goes for breaking up as well.

Now, I don't want to ship. Or do romances. YET! (Maybe with the pony that I mentioned, but she's only a friend.)

SLOUCH FTW! (If you din't know what I am talking about, spoiler, NOW!)

No no. Continue. I want to hear your rating between 1-10. You probably would put like a 7/10 or 8/10. I think you enjoyed it. AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!

Okay, sorry for the late reply- I haven't been on for a day or so...*sniff*

Anyway, my score: 7.5/10- I quite like the randomness and unexplained events being reacted to so calmly. They made me laugh a bit. All in all, not bad, and if this gets a little more whatever-it-is-that-makes-things-a-little-better, then I am gonna love this.

• Brohoof 1

Dude, can you please be so kind and consider about people's opinions? If you don't even want to hear people's advices, how can you expect to be better? Also, you did misjudge Chaotic Fluttershy's fanfic. Please look at your own fanfic before calling other's work as craps.

From the grammar, spelling, harsh words, characterization, plot, setting, etc I will give you 3/10... oh wait, 2.5/10 it is. Well, I don't really like floating numbers, so I will be nice and give you 3/10. Yes. I'm rather picky, especially in writing.

Writing is an art. It's about beauty, not... I don't even know how to say it in one word. Please, just for the love of Luna, please don't use unnecessary harsh words in your writing.

• Brohoof 6

Not sure if he ever wanted constructive feedback in the first place tbh. Otherwise you'd think he would take some of our advice to heart by now, instead of saying a lot of goofy stuff. "I want to do romances. Wait, no I don't. I'm setting this up like an adventure story. Wait, it's a slice of life. I'm going to ship my cliched OC with Twilight. Wait, I'll ship him with no one. Wait, I'll ship him with Dr. Whooves. People will love that."

• Brohoof 5

Well, I'm about to read it now. It can't be as bad as Pattycakes, Equestrian Pie, or Scootaloo's Love for Pain.

~reads~

Well, I read it all (of what was there) and I've come up with a list of things I like and dislike.

I really like the whole My Little Human thing, that actually made me laugh. The human in Equestria thing was pretty good as well.

However, the things I dislike outweigh the things I like.

The pacing isn't very good (something I'm guilty of) but it does get better. Some parts don't make sense, such as why he is in Equestria. A lot of the idea's have already been done and are cliche, such as 7th element. I know it was done as an excuse to be with the Mane 6, but still, you could've gone about that in a more creative way (I'm not going to make any suggestions, it would help your writing if you thought it up yourself, therefore it is your idea). The characters seem rather out of character in a lot of places, especially Fluttershy and Twilight. Finally, general writing skills (I know, it sounds mean), but I think you need to work on your description. Even though it is in first person, similes, metaphors etc can really make your writing more enjoyable. A good place to use this would be when you meet Twilight. Compare her beauty to something else (not cliche). Try using more vocabulary, and don't use words such as 'said'. Describe how they are speaking, it will really help.

This isn't the worst fan fic ever, but it still isn't the best. A lot of fanfictions aren't exactly masterpieces or standing ovations anyway, so that's something.

*Pre-post note* After re-reading, I can kind of make sense as to why he is in Equestria, but still not completely.

• 1 year later...

You are not alone, brah. I get some unfair dislikes on my stories too. I really don't care though. My story is gonna be an animated series in the future anyway, so in the end, it's all a thing in the past! ^_^

It's not worse than many fanfics I've read, I assure you.

I've read a disgusting one where Severus Snape from Harry Potter has sexual relationships with the Teletubbies.

Seriously.