Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Blessing

aRegularPony

RP LINK

So, my last RP died out rather quickly, and I'm going to go ahead and guess it was because not enough was happening. Because, really, all they were doing was navigating in a giant box. So, this RP is going to be a bit more interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------

Equestria has been changing. Evolving, even. The creatures from within Everfree are growing, and could take out Equestria in a matter of minutes. It was only so long until the world was plunged into chaos and darkness. And the ponies above have noticed it. Angel ponies. But out of all of these angel ponies, only one had the power to help. And it would cost a lot to do so. She sighed her last breath, and her blessing was given out to multiple ponies over Equestria. She only hoped she had chosen correctly.

-----------------------------------------------------

Congratulations. You now know the backstory. Now then, sign up sheet, go!

Pony's name:

Linkity link:

Class (I'll explain later):

Species:

Pony's location:

Timezone:

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay then, so, about the class thing. The blessing given by the angel pony is a power kind of thing, relating to one's class. List of classes/players:

Healer (Heals ponies. Nuff said): Celebi (Thunder Knight) as Book Quill

Tank (High defense, average power): LeJAKoJAK as Phil Noir

Mage (Stronger then regular unicorn): Pripyat Pony as Clover

Ninja (You get to be fast): Coffee Cream as Twister

Archer (Professional archery): evilcorgi as Marble Stripe

Swordsman (Skilled with a blade): ~aRegularPony~ as Goldseek

Berserker (Very powerful, average defense): Velvet Remedy as Chip Away

Alex-Kennedy as Gal Rush

Engineer (Has a mech suit and a sentrybot thingy): ActFast231 as Max

(Feel free to suggest more classes)

------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

No godmodding

Don't be overpowered.

Alicorns are a no. Sorry, but no.

I would prefer good grammar.

Please try to post often.

Please remember to socialize with each other. Romance is encouraged.

---------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'll let you guys choose if I make it a normal RP or an advanced RP.

Edited by ??????

Sounds interesting. An advanced RP might be better; nopony would mind then if it was slower paced. But I'll go with what the majority decide.

Pony's name: Clover.

Linkity link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/clover-r2089

Class: Mage.

Species: Unicorn.

Pony's location: Trottingham.

Timezone: GMT.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

Alrighty.

Names: White Rose, Jester of Death, Shadow Seer

Linkity Link: Down in the signature for White Rose, the others are linked.

Class: Healer, none, none. (They're powerful enough anyways.)

Location: Base in Everfree Forest, Base in Everfree Forest, Base in Everfree Forest

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

There you go. Yes, three characters. But only one is blessed with powers. Huh.

Sounds interesting. An advanced RP might be better; nopony would mind then if it was slower paced. But I'll go with what the majority decide.

Pony's name: Clover.

Linkity link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/clover-r2089

Class: Mage.

Species: Unicorn.

Pony's location: Trottingham.

Timezone: GMT.

You're in! I'll update the original post shortly.

Alrighty.

Names: White Rose, Jester of Death, Shadow Seer

Linkity Link: Down in the signature for White Rose, the others are linked.

Class: Healer, none, none. (They're powerful enough anyways.)

Location: Base in Everfree Forest, Base in Everfree Forest, Base in Everfree Forest

There you go. Yes, three characters. But only one is blessed with powers. Huh.

I would prefer if you were to play with one character. I'll wait for your reply before I do anything with ur characters.

You're in! I'll update the original post shortly.

I would prefer if you were to play with one character. I'll wait for your reply before I do anything with ur characters.

But I want to have twee characters? :(

Oh, well. I'll have Book Quill in instead. She'll have the healer thing, and  she will start in Ponyville. SHe's still in my signature. :)

@

As far as possible classes, there are two that occur to me. The first is berserker, which would arguably be more of a variant of tank, but it's a more based on pure power at the expense of leaving yourself vulnerable. The other I'm not sure what you would call it, but something that specializes in offensive magic. I guess you could just call it wizard or something, I don't know.

Once I hear back from you, I'll post my character.

Actually, I forgot another class. Again, I don't know what you'd call it, but some sort of support class that motivates the others or improves them in some way. Maybe a bard kind of thing, if you know D&D.

@

As far as possible classes, there are two that occur to me. The first is berserker, which would arguably be more of a variant of tank, but it's a more based on pure power at the expense of leaving yourself vulnerable. The other I'm not sure what you would call it, but something that specializes in offensive magic. I guess you could just call it wizard or something, I don't know.

Once I hear back from you, I'll post my character.

Actually, I forgot another class. Again, I don't know what you'd call it, but some sort of support class that motivates the others or improves them in some way. Maybe a bard kind of thing, if you know D&D.

I'll add berserker to the list. The idea for the mage was offensive attacking. Probably should have clarified that. Also, I'm not sure on how the last one would work in this RP, but I'll think about it.

I'll add berserker to the list. The idea for the mage was offensive attacking. Probably should have clarified that. Also, I'm not sure on how the last one would work in this RP, but I'll think about it.

I don't think I saw mage before. My mistake. I have to go right now, but I'll post my character in about an hour.

Pony's name: Chip "Chippy" Away

Linkity link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chip-away-r2936

Class: Berserker

Species: Zebra

Pony's location: Ponyville's Bar (It has one. Berry Punch, anyone?)

Timezone: GMT

Been a while since i've seen a good roleplay.

Added you to the list.

Now, I'm off to plan how everypony meets up. Because, if we are scattered around Equestria... Yea.

(edited)

Well, that took longer than expected.

Pony's name: Gal Rush

Linkity link:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gal-rush-r2957

Class: Berserker

Species: Earth Pony

Pony's location: Downtown Ponyville

Timezone: Central (GMT- 6 hours)

Hopefully it's not a problem having two berserkers since I not only came up with the class, but made this entire character based around it.

Edited by Alex-Kennedy

(edited)

Well, that took longer than expected.

Pony's name: Gal Rush

Linkity link:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gal-rush-r2957

Class (I'll explain later): Berserker

Pony's location: Downtown Ponyville

Timezone: Central (GMT- 6 hours)

Hopefully it's not a problem having two berserkers since I not only came up with the class, but made this entire character based around it.

It shouldn't be a problem. That doesn't mean everyone can go as the same class. This is an exception. Adding to list.

@@Coffee Cream,

Your in. Adding to list

Edited by ~aRegularPony~

I'm in. I'll use Marble Stripe (link in my signature.) Can there be a Bard-like class? Not the music kind of bard, but the charismatic kind? My OC's a business pony, so that role would most fit him. If not, I'll go with archer.

Pony's name: Phil Noir, Private Eye

Linkity link: Check my Siggity Sig

Class (I'll explain later): Tank

Pony's location: Manehattan

This seems like ot could be fun.

(edited)

Pony's name: Phil Noir, Private Eye

Linkity link: Check my Siggity Sig

Class (I'll explain later): Tank

This seems like ot could be fun.

Ohshit.jpg, forgot the form thing.

Pony's name: Marble Stripe

Linkity link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marble-stripe-r2914

Class (I'll explain later): Talkity Bard if possible, Archer if not

Species: Unicorn

Timezone: Central Standard

Sorry for late reply. I was busy. Anyway, Both accepted. And, sorry evilcorgi, but I'm gonna make you archer, not 'talkity bard' simply because I don't know wtf that is. tongue.png I'll add you to the list, and we should be able to start soon.

Edited by ~aRegularPony~

Name: Max

Link: Signature

Class: Ninja

Species: Pegasus

Timezone: Pacific

Sorry, but ninja has already been taken. The only class with more then one pony is berserker, and that's an exception. Though, if you can think of a new class, I might add you as that class.

@,

hmmmm....I am going to spitball for a moment here. Let me know if I hit a winner, and I will elaborate. Being a Pegasus...maybe a class with powers similar to Cole from inFAMOUS (electric/lighting powers.) Or maybe a support class designed to aid others in battle. Perhaps an Engineer class. Or a class that is similar in ability to Sonic. Any of those sound promising?

@,

hmmmm....I am going to spitball for a moment here. Let me know if I hit a winner, and I will elaborate. Being a Pegasus...maybe a class with powers similar to Cole from inFAMOUS (electric/lighting powers.) Or maybe a support class designed to aid others in battle. Perhaps an Engineer class. Or a class that is similar in ability to Sonic. Any of those sound promising?

Hmm... I'm thinking Engineer. You okay with that? I mean, you did say it, so I'm guessing your okay with it, but it's always best to check. BTW an engineer wouldn't be TF2 kind of thing placing turrets and stuff. More like mechs and stuff. But not overly OP mechs.

@,

I did say it. But I need to ask something. Are we going to have any firearms, or is it like Skyrim when it comes to weapons? I cant see an Engineer working without guns.

@,

I did say it. But I need to ask something. Are we going to have any firearms, or is it like Skyrim when it comes to weapons? I cant see an Engineer working without guns.

I'm going to say yes to guns. In fact, earlier I was even thinking of adding a gunslinger class (Which I may still do). But nothing overly fancy. Most of your weaponry will relate to machines and such.

@,

Then perhaps the Engineer can be capable of more technologically advanced machines that normal. Like a MLP equivalent of a Mini Sentry. Or perhaps a mech suit. Or an unponied (ha) mech. Something around those lines

@@ActFast231,

I'm thinking like, a mech suit and possibly some kind of little pony automaton. A sentry seems a little pointless, seeing as we will be moving, not staying in one place. We need to remember to keep it from being too OP.