Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many hours do you sleep per night?

Marshmallow

278 users have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you sleep per night? (during the week)

• Less than 4 hours
    • 4-5 hours
    • 5-6 hours
    • 6-7 hours
    • 7-8 hours
    • 8-9 hours
    • 9-10 hours
    • 10-11 hours
    • 11-12 hours
    • More than 12 hours

Depends...

If I'm on call: 2 Hours a night (usually lasts a week)

If I'm not on call but busy: 4 hours a night or less

If I'm not on call, but working on projects: 5.... can go 6 hours

If I've got nothing, and I'm talking with Kurtiss: 5... 6 hours

If I don't have anything to do... and I'm too tired/Kurt went to bed... 6-7 hours

If I don't have anything the next day... anywhere from 8-16 hours

• Brohoof 1

You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning feeling fresh and ready to face the world?

Because I certainly don't.

Whether I end up sleeping for a mere five hours, or undergo a small-scale hibernation, the result for me is always the same; tired, groggy, grumpy Swoop who wishes he could slip back into a coma for a few more hours. Since my morning mood and general energy output for the rest of the day never really seems to change, I tend to stay up late and get less sleep - If there isn't going to be any negative consequences, I might as well make the most of my nights. 4-5 hours for me.

• Brohoof 2

Sleep is a waste of time when you're a teenage webmaster trying to get straight A's.

If I sleep 4-5 hours per night, I can remain fully functional throughout the days of the week, so that's about how much I get on average. I feel a bit more alert with 6-7, but anything longer than that generally brings about no difference to my day. Sunday is the only exception - it's the one day in the week when I eat breakfast well past 3:00 PM. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I have always prefereed staying up late to going to bed, but lately it has gotten quite bad. I average about 4-5 hours of sleep a night now, I think I might have to rethink my sleep schedule. 6 Hours like I used to get would be nice, but I can't run on 4 anymore.

Edited by Guest

Go to sleep around 12-1 AM then wake up around 5 AM

So that's around 4-5 hours.

But on weekends I sleep about 3 hours longer.

• Brohoof 1

Ummm Idk which one to choose because it really varies when it comes to my sleep schedule. I always go to bed between 2-4a, but I wake up differently depending on the next day. Tomorrow for instance, I have to head over to the Ford dealer @ 8am... so won’t be getting much tonight xD

When I have class/work I usually get about 5 1/2

If I have something going on later in the day I get about 7-8

Weekends I try to get around 8-10

• Brohoof 1

The most sleep I have ever gotten was 10 hours, and when I did, I felt sick.

I normally sleep for 6-8 hours a night on weekdays and less on weekends, if I feel like it.

i said i did 6-7 hours but thats on a good day befor school when i need to be fresh... in the holidays its WAY below that like less then 4 hours. and i often skip nights then.

• Brohoof 1

Typically 9-10.

I'm very concerned about getting the right amount of sleep, so I don't like staying up too long. It's very hard for me to sleep in past 10 am these days. So I have to go to sleep before 2 at least.

• Brohoof 1

It varies... a lot. In week days I have to get up at 6.30am.

Sometimes I only get 3 hours of sleep, because I can't fall asleep. :/

In weekends, however, I go to bed at shit 'o clock, and wake up at about 2 or 3pm.

Edited by ProjectRKA
  • Brohoof 1