Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack

:D:D:D:D:D

I drew this apple Jack really quick. I want to know your opinion of it, do you think its good or bad. I would like to hear what others think than just me because it might not look as good as i think it does. Thankyou guys.

From Ambrosia.

PS. MLP is awesome.

post-14234-0-25748500-1364776029_thumb.jpg

Edited by XxAmbrosiaxX
  • Brohoof 1

Well, you got the eye, hat, and other external features right. But the mouth, well, it's bad... Also, the neck seems a tad bit off. Other than that, I guess you have a lot of room for improvement.

I like her mane. But I agree with bladereaper07, the mouth and the neck are a little smushed. I would redraw the mouth and the neck, but never give up on drawing. Keeping doing it, and doing it and practice makes perfect! 

/)

Well, you got the eye, hat, and other external features right. But the mouth, well, it's bad... Also, the neck seems a tad bit off. Other than that, I guess you have a lot of room for improvement.

I like her mane. But I agree with bladereaper07, the mouth and the neck are a little smushed. I would redraw the mouth and the neck, but never give up on drawing. Keeping doing it, and doing it and practice makes perfect! 

/)

/)

Thank you both for the advice. Ill redo the mouth and the neck and repost it. I hope you comment on my new picture when i post it!

• Brohoof 1

I think that the Mane and the hat are pretty well done. however the head needs to be more of a round shape, expecially on the bottom, its very flat. And the mouth looks a bit odd to, might be because the heads stretched or something, or possibly you need to close the mouth more. Not totally sure on that one, but sometimes up with the mouth.

Looks pretty good otherwise though, fix those and your well on your way :). Good job!

• 2 years later...