Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Cherry Drink!

NeverAgain653289he32

OAAlt8R.jpg

I don't remember where I got this because my friend got it for me, but a Rainbow Dash drink! Have you seen anything like it. If you have say in the comments, also don't be afraid to comment your opinion on the idea behind it (Image in spoiler) BROHOOF! /)

• Brohoof 7

I have no idea where you found that or where your friend might have found it. 

But as of right now I am on a quest to find this drink, and try it immediately!!! laugh.png  

Anyone wanna guess how much caffeine the Pinkie Pie version has? :)

Has anyone ever had a theory about Twilight Sparkle's new wings being a product of her drinking a Red Bull?

• Brohoof 5

Cherry has'nt really ever been my favorite flavor,but it still sounds pretty good.I was guessing that a rainbowdash styled drink would be blue rasperry or blueberry,some flavor like that :P.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rainbow+dash+fizzy+cherry+splash+drink tongue.png

I've never seen this drink before, but it seems pretty cool. I've heard it's a bit overpriced, but I think it'd be worth it. I'd also keep the can. (Who wouldn't?)

You just blew my mind for a minute or so because I've never seen that before. I thought it was just the webpage and was laughing already, but I was like WTF!?! when the mouse started to move and type happy.png

• Brohoof 2

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rainbow+dash+fizzy+cherry+splash+drink tongue.png

I've never seen this drink before, but it seems pretty cool. I've heard it's a bit overpriced, but I think it'd be worth it. I'd also keep the can. (Who wouldn't?)

Why yes of course I kept the can for decoration, it is now an amazing piece in my room (Of course I washed it out with water first :D

• Brohoof 1

You just blew my mind for a minute or so because I've never seen that before. I thought it was just the webpage and was laughing already, but I was like WTF!?! when the mouse started to move and type img-1325386-2-happy.png

Yep, I use that website all the time. It's fun to see people's reactions. :P Y'know, Google is my best friend next to Morgan Freeman.

I know nothing about Morgan Freeman. img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

• Brohoof 1

I've seen that somewhere before. I saw it in a store that sells vinyl figures, and I think its sold in Spencer's too. I didn't buy it though, maybe next time. 

I've seen it before, but it's still freaking awesome.

Rainbow Dash is so awesome that she even has her own drinks.

Before you know it, she'll even have her own shoe brand in the vein of Jordans!

*Crosses hooves and hopes this comes true*

Do you think if i ate skittles with it would create a sonic rainboom? At the very least it would taste interesting. (If you think I'm crazy, your right)

• Brohoof 1

Do you think if i ate skittles with it would create a sonic rainboom? At the very least it would taste interesting. (If you think I'm crazy, your right)

See the rainbow... taste the rainbow... be the rainbow.

Ya know, I wonder why Skittles hasn't done an ad or something using Rainbow Dash. 

• Brohoof 1

I bought two of these. They're overpriced and taste like a generic cherry flavored soda, but I don't care. I didn't buy them for the taste, I bought them for novelty and collecting purposes. I have one that I drank, and one that I'm keeping unopened.

post-37-0-96755100-1364792071_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-23933700-1364792125_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-05739000-1364792167_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-01465900-1364792213_thumb.jpg

they had them at a store in my town called strange ideas, a couple months ago they could no longer order them, i think i bought a case worth at leased.... AND IT WAS DELICIOUS! it is just too bad that i can no longer get them

• Brohoof 1

I got them from a newer kind of store called five below they are decent tasting and as far as i know only come in the rainbow dash flavor/can i drank one and left one unopened for collecting purposes