Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Blue Moon (Blue_Moon's OC)

Blue Moon

(edited)

What do you prefer?

Oats, hay, Carrots, or apples?

I prefer apples. They are delicious, especially Granny Smith ones.

What is your favorite moon phase. Most people say crescent but I like a smiling waning crescent. I sound like such a nerd.

Mine would be the full moon. I find it very pretty and symbolic.

Edited by Blue_Moon

You're met face to face with a manticorn that is growling at you very loudly. And is bearing its claws and is leaning back as if it is about to pounce on you. How do you react?

You're met face to face with a manticorn that is growling at you very loudly. And is bearing its claws and is leaning back as if it is about to pounce on you. How do you react?

"FLUTTERSHY!"

• 4 months later...

I only have one fear, and that fear is....

Loneliness.......

What is your favourite Wild Animal?

Hmm, well, it would probably either be an owl or an orca. I really like both of those animals, and they're so pretty.

Hmm, well, it would probably either be an owl or an orca. I really like both of those animals, and they're so pretty.

>Doesn't say Wolf

48c45602165d70_full.jpg

Do you like music, and if so, what is your favourite type/genre?

(edited)

>Doesn't say Wolf

img-1734834-1-48c45602165d70_full.jpg

Do you like music, and if so, what is your favourite type/genre?

Yes, I like music a lot, and my favorite genre would either be alternative rock or folk music.

What is your favorite color? o_0

Isn't it obvious?

Why is your OC so cute? :3

Thanks! :) But as for the actual question; I have no idea.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

What is your favourite games?

My favorites would be the Professor Layton series, the Legend of Zelda series, Portal series, Grand Theft Auto series, Heavy Rain, LIMBO, thomas was alone, and The Sims series.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

What is your quest?

I have a lot of quests; learning how to draw better, learning how to sing better, write something amazing, and learning how to do Flash animation; to name a few. 

Who is your best friend?

Well, I guess it can't hurt to just list the first names of some of my best friends; here you go: Chris, Gavin, Seth, and Connor.

What is your favorite thing to do?

Read, learn, forums, draw, sing, listen to music, surf the internet, make videos, run, play basketball, play baseball, play video games, and cook. Sorry, I'm really bad at picking just one favorite thing. :P

What is the square root of Pie?

• Brohoof 2

post-18984-0-60359100-1381359405.png Chatterbox: Good morning/afternoon/evening Mr. Blue Moon! I'm a journalist who Works for the Canterlot Times and Magazines, i was wondering if you can grant me an interview, i don't take much of your time:

post-18984-0-93618900-1381359766.png First of all i want to hear about your job, What is your profession?

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifChatterbox ask.png Chatterbox: Good morning/afternoon/evening Mr. Blue Moon! I'm a journalist who Works for the Canterlot Times and Magazines, i was wondering if you can grant me an interview, i don't take much of your time:

attachicon.gifchatterbox happy.png First of all i want to hear about your job, What is your profession?

Certainly. Well, I own a store down in Ponyville for astronomical needs. 

I have a lot of quests; learning how to draw better, learning how to sing better, write something amazing, and learning how to do Flash animation; to name a few. 

Well, I guess it can't hurt to just list the first names of some of my best friends; here you go: Chris, Gavin, Seth, and Connor.

Read, learn, forums, draw, sing, listen to music, surf the internet, make videos, run, play basketball, play baseball, play video games, and cook. Sorry, I'm really bad at picking just one favorite thing. tongue.png

I wanna learn to sing better to ;p, i've still got a bit of work there, but i enjoy singing ;p.

What is your favorite Coldplay song?

Why do you like coldplay?

Why is the sky Blue?

Why am I so weird?

Why am I asking these questions?

• Brohoof 1