Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm a dragon RAWR

SparkCloud

Lol, just kidding. I like making music, games, art, and stories. This is my second MLP forum (Pony Central being the first) and just want ta say hey yal! I play guitar, both bass and acoustic, I played trumpet in the school band but quit a few years ago, my OC is a super cool dude named Spark Cloud who'll a put as my av. Go figure. I can be sarcastic, random, and extremely serious all within seconds of one another.

Lol, just kidding. I like making music, games, art, and stories. This is my second MLP forum (Pony Central being the first) and just want ta say hey yal! I play guitar, both bass and acoustic, I played trumpet in the school band but quit a few years ago, my OC is a super cool dude named Spark Cloud who'll a put as my av. Go figure. I can be sarcastic, random, and extremely serious all within seconds of one another.

Thats what I like to hear.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome SparkCloud! So you played trumpet huh? I did too, but I haven't even touched mine in over a year, I'm probably terrible now. And you're from Kansas huh? Its finally nice to find a another Midwestern brony(I'm from Nebraska). Things and people around here are lots of fun, so I hope that you'll enjoy yourself and make a lot of new friends.