Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

YouTube April Fools Prank 2013. Hoax or not?

soniccam1

Today, I was looking at my YouTube videos, intil' I came along this video that I saw on the YouTube's main channel.

This is video is about how YouTube is going to pick a best video winner on the entire site. Fellowed up by that is that YouTube will shutdown (maybe) at 2023. :o Thats right, if its not an april fool's prank by YouTube, the site will be shuting down, for ten years.

Let me know what you think of this on this video.

Is it a prank, or not?

Today, I was looking at my YouTube videos, intil' I came along this video that I saw on the YouTube's main channel.

This is video is about how YouTube is going to pick a best video winner on the entire site. Fellowed up by that is that YouTube will shutdown (maybe) at 2023. ohmy.png Thats right, if its not an april fool's prank by YouTube, the site will be shuting down, for ten years.

Let me know what you think of this on this video.

Is it a prank, or not?

It's a prank just read the bottom of the description. It was pretty clever though wasn't it? I thought it was true up until I found out about that description...

(edited)

Definately a prank, the satirical approach it took seemed pretty out there to me. With all the accounts from famous videos. Plus why shut down for 10 decades? thats kinda dumb. People would be outraged.

not to mention the URL had some joke or something in it I think. tongue.png.

I don't believe it at all, not even the choosing of the videos, it is quite hilarious but I'm basically positive its untrue.

Edited by Zygen

(edited)

. If they closed it down for a year there would be much hysteria.

Yeah, that means all of our fandom videos on YouTube will be gone. But you do have a point, I haven't even check the discription on most videos.

I forgot to mention the "PRANK" nomanation video is live stream right now.

I bet this is a prank, like all of you said. But if its not, send out the caps lock cruse control people.

Edited by soniccam1

Pfft, delete everything on the site. Yes, totally.

Don't believe -anything- that happens on April 1st, guys xD Stop being pulled into pranks :P

• Brohoof 1

Its an april fools prank, it would be impossible to watch every single video on YouTube, there are hours of video uploaded every second, no matter how many employees they had it would be impossible to watch them all.

+

April 1st.. so... yeah...