Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction A Story for the Gods - Chapters 6/7

Expired delta

Chapter6

As celestia stuck her horn into the book you could hear the old gears turning. then it opened an there lied a very old an very nice golden encrusted key that had the word harmony on it. As celestia picked it up with what Tom could only explane as magic an put it in his hand (celestia) you wanted to know why I brought you here as she walked down the hall to a wall. Celestia tom said (celestia) please call me Tia" ok tia what is a wall going to tell me then she said il show you as tie rasesd a hoov in the air an struck the wall a peace of the wall slid slowly open. Tom in shock dropped the key an picked it up befor tia saw what he had just did. As Tom went  to pick up the key a burst  of light filled the room throwing Tom off ballance. It was non other then a letter that made the light an scared tom half to death. Tia said its a letter twilight about what she had learned that week. Cough tie cleared here voice as if she was about to read a long letter. (from your fathfull studet twilight sparkle) I've learned today if you really need help you should ask for help an not feel ashamed to ask a friend for assistance.

CHAPTER 7

As tia was reading the letter Tom started to read the book. Sooner then he started reading the a sharp pain exploded in his right arm. As he looked down to meat this figure with a blade in her teath it was a blue pony with blue sparkling hair as tia turned around to yell NOOOO LUNA NOOOO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. As blood rushed down toms arm he fell to the ground in in pain an ageny. Luna yelled out(Luna) I WAS SAVING YOU FROM THIS HORERIS CRETCHER. Celestia quickly picked up Tomwith her magical horn an started runing to the doctors room down the hall. Tom began to fall in an out of concesness. As tome regained concesness he noticed the room he was in had many things that you would find at a hospital at earth but they where different in a way Tom could not explane. As soon as he lifted his arm his eyes shot to the side of the room where something was scuring to get up. Toms heart skipped a beat an the heart meter began to alarm a very loud noice three white solders in gold suits bursted in the door making it fly off its hinges as soon as this happened the figure had already escaped out a window. After the guards set the palace into red alert lockdown a pony with a plus on her rear walked in with celstia. (spitfire) is he dead? (assassin) no he set off the alarms an the guards got in before I could finish the job"(spitfire) I should of known this would happen you assassins are never reliable if you want something done you do it your self".back in the ER room a nurse that Tom had seen come in asked are you alright she said her name was rose she had thick red her an a well groomed mane. Tia an Luna walked in together with a group of others as Luna said she was sorry an walked out of the room the three ponys all staired. Tia began to frown at the other ponys an they began to tell Tom there names.A skipy pony hoped up an said hi I'm feldo it's nice to meat you feldo what's your cute mark he said its solving problems an helping others with problems as the other ponys. Tould Tom there names an what they did Luna walked down the hall broken an feeling as if she was a killer a she almost murderer Tom.

A magnifestent purple an lite purple pony asked what's wrong Luna?(Luna) I almost killed some pony lady rarity if I would just waited instead of doing what I thought was right.

An that is the last two chapters I will post the last three will be in the final book

• Brohoof 1

Instead of having this huge load of chapters everywhere and making us open multiple tabs to keep track of them all, couldn't you just share a link on Google Docs? :L

Instead of having this huge load of chapters everywhere and making us open multiple tabs to keep track of them all, couldn't you just share a link on Google Docs? :L

Other then that is it good them final book will be out soon so that has all the chapters
  • Brohoof 1

You may want to check your punctuation and spelling, but I haven't read all the chapters yet, so I can't decide about the storyplot.

Edited by Aureity