Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there any particular day of the week you just hate?

DR Leper Lupinstein

41 users have voted

1. 1. Which day of the week is your least favourite?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

Honestly I really hate Saturday because it always hits me really hard in the morning that I didn't complete anything throughout the week.

• 2 weeks later...

Which of the seven days of the week is your least favourite and why?

My least favourite day is Sunday because there is usually nowhere to go, most buildings are closed and I usually feel bored on Sunday.

:3 I love Sundays. They're so lazy and nice to fall asleep in front of the TV.

But my least favorite days would have to be Wednesdays. My Chem class is on Wednesdays. X.X

I dislike Sunday. If I wanna go out, a lot of my hangout spots are closed. If I want to stay home, there's nothing on television. (Though that's true for almost any day of the week.) And, no mail. I like mail. sad.png

Edited by Sugar Cube

@shocker1991, there was already a thread for one's least favorite/most hated day of the week, so I merged your thread with it, though the poll carried over. Before creating a new topic, please consult the search function to see if the same one is out there already.

Tuesdays aren't the best for me. They're when I've got the most carp to do. Which granted, isn't much, but it's still cutting into time that I could otherwise be freely enjoying. 

Sundays get an honorable mention, since it's never failed in recent years that something bad happens on Sunday, typically dealing with near family members.

• 6 months later...

I particularily dislike every day Sunday, Monday, and Wednsday.

Sunday because its basically Monday's eve.

Monday because school.

Wednsday because half of the week is over but you still need half more to go.

Tuesday is easily my least favorite day.  By this point, you're no longer rested from the weekend and you're stuck with the knowledge that you're not even halfway through the week.  It happens to be a rare case this semester that I don't actually have classes on Tuesday, so this isn't exactly true right now, but I typically dislike Tuesdays.

Tuesday.

For me it kinda feels like a cursed day, Any major negative event that has happened in my life was a Tuesday, several family members have passed on that day, it is also the most stressful, every single project has to be handed in on that day and with exam weeks, its just hell, nothing of interest happens that day either, nothing, zip, nada! just stuck at home doing nothing.

I hate mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, thursday and friday.

Saturday is a sad joke and sundays makes me feel lonely.

The days are just waaaay too short... and the nights make my head hurt. sleep.png

Edited by CrayZ

I have to say Tuesday, now. Tuesday nights are my "Monday" workwise, and now I have orchestra rehearsals that day, too. It's not that I don't like orchestra, it's that the rehearsals mess with my sleep schedule, and it only makes Tuesday nights all of that much worse.

...But my experience has been that it has helped me sleep better throughout my week. So there's plenty of pluses.

I hate Mondays, Grumble, Grumble...

I don't even recognize days of the week any more. They all blend into one long, dreadful life for me. Sundays were kinda depressing when I was in school, but I don't mind them anymore.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like mondays lately, I usually spend the weekend with my special somepony but on mondays I'm back "home" and "reality" strikes back at me. 

I didn't really have a day I hated the most while I was working.