Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4: Major Rumor About Fluttershy

jparty76

(edited)

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

I was reading on Andrea Libman's twitter that Fluttershy may lose her wings due to the imbalance of winged ponies so Fluttershy will be downgraded to a Earth Pony! sad.png HOPES THIS ISN'T TRUE.....https://twitter.com/AndreaLibman its like one of the first posts

Edited by jparty76

I'd like to see authentication on this one, please. Maybe it's just my April Fools Day Paranoia kicking in, but I severely doubt this will happen.

• Brohoof 3

A: Don't believe anything you read on April First. If this news is still big after today, only then should you take it seriously.

B: Honestly...I'm somewhat biased since she's my least favorite Mane Six, but I could see Fluttershy opting for Earth Pony-ness. She doesn't fly much anyway, and as an Earth Pony she'd have more connection to nature, which is what she takes care of, animal-wise.

• Brohoof 8

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

I was reading on Andrea Libman's twitter that Fluttershy may lose her wings due to the imbalance of winged ponies so Fluttershy will be downgraded to a Earth Pony! sad.png HOPES THIS ISN'T TRUE.....

Lol. They can't retcon their main characters. Besides, how will they achieve this? I really don't think that there is anyway they can turn something into an earth pony, unless temporary. But not permerantly.

I do hate Fluttershy by the way and some of her fans (the rabid fans, not the sane ones) but I still think that Fluttershy will not be an earth pony. Just like Applejack not being a unicorn for no reason.

You lie.

Obvious April Fool's day Prank is obvious

However,

Pinkie Pie is actually going to turn into a Pineapple next Season.

• Brohoof 7

I highly doubt they'd do such a thing. I'm not sure how they would anyways, but on April fools day you can't believe a whole lot anyways :P.

However if this did happen for whatever bazaar reason i don't think it would be the end of the world. Even as A Fluttershy fan she does kinda stay grounded alot, sure she wouldn't like quite as adorable or be motherlike looking and FlutterDash shippings wouldn't be as adorable but long as she still retained her personality I'd probably still like her.

I highly doubt it'll happen though :P.

Thats what I said I was hoping it was an april fools joke but this may be bad for Fluttershy I am hoping this is just a major troll or something. Think before Twilight got her wings would you believe that Twilight would have gotten wings?

THIS. MAKES. SO. MUCH. SENSE.

Well, no, not really. Why would they need to do this? There is absolutely no major justification. Also as others have pointed out, April Fools Day. More like April F**ks With You Day.

Hmm, Giggity.

(edited)

First off, how would one go about removing wings, like this is a kids show come on.

Secondly, and most importantly they're sexy what would become of my favorite shipping (besides Braeshy) FLUTTERDASH? Half the reason people write Flutterdash ships is to make some romantic flying scene, i mean come on, it's not true

Not to mention her name is FLUTTERshy.... Do you see a problem here?

Edited by Ezio Auditore

First off, how would one go about removing wings, like this is a kids show come on.

Secondly, and most importantly they're sexy what would become of my favorite shipping (besides Braeshy) FLUTTERDASH? Half the reason people write Flutterdash ships is to make some romantic flying scene, i mean come on, it's not true

Not to mention her name is FLUTTERshy.... Do you see a problem here?

Exactly how Twilight got wings..... and it's a kid show yes which means anything can happen.... and do you think hasbro and what not  cares about romantic flying scenes they just care about their views and how much merchandise they sell.

You lie.

Obvious April Fool's day Prank is obvious

However,

Pinkie Pie is actually going to turn into a Pineapple next Season.

I read this and I just have to share this video with you now. 

. Anyways, I highly doubt that this is true, the MLP writers and voice actors have been pretty active with the April Fools jokes. Just check out Meghan McCarthy's twitter, you'll see what I mean.

seemslegit.png

It's April 1st, don't believe anyone says on that particular day, just don't.

By the way, Twilicorn will lose her powers on Episode 6 on Season 4.

• Brohoof 1

A: Don't believe anything you read on April First. If this news is still big after today, only then should you take it seriously.

B: Honestly...I'm somewhat biased since she's my least favorite Mane Six, but I could see Fluttershy opting for Earth Pony-ness. She doesn't fly much anyway, and as an Earth Pony she'd have more connection to nature, which is what she takes care of, animal-wise.

She might as well be an earth pony due to the fact that, I think, she has a fear of heights and doesn't fly much. 

Exactly how Twilight got wings..... and it's a kid show yes which means anything can happen.... and do you think hasbro and what not  cares about romantic flying scenes they just care about their views and how much merchandise they sell.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you on that. While I'm not sure if Hasbro has anything to do with it, the writers of the show do care about their fans, hence why they put so much fanservice in their episodes. I highly doubt that the censored version of "The Last Roundup" will be on the season 2 DVD. Again, I don't know if Hasbro has tie-ends to Shout Factory and how the DVDs are produced, but if we do get the censored version the DVD, I'm going to be pissed. 

Also, Twilight became an alicorn because that's what Princess Celestia was training her for. I just wish they would have waited a bit longer to do it, like, say, in season five or something. 

I could see this being the plot of an episode. Fluttershy somehow loses her wings [lets just say Twilight screwed up one of her spells again.] and now they must find a way to get them back. Even though the obvious solution would be to call Discord and have him will Fluttershy's wings back.

April Fool's joke is obvious. 

Much more titillating, however, is the rumor that Pinkie Pie will become a mercenary in a red and black ninja suit and break the fourth wall even more.  She will be called "PinkiePool".

Though her love for chimicherrychangas will remain unchanged.

• Brohoof 1

April's fools day is kinda obvious

Also as to how they would remove her wings?

Magic

Discord was shown to be able to remove wings and horns with magic I don't think it would be an issue if someone lost wings magically.

Steppershy? Cloppershy? Walkershy? Runnershy? Joggershy? Strollershy? Moseyshy? Ambleshy? Prancershy?

Kajagoogootooshy?

Kindshy, could be one.

But what you just about Fluttershy being downgrading could be an April Fools Joke. Just like the topic I posted about YouTube's awards.

A tip of advice:

APRIL FOOLS IS LIES TO PRANK PEOPLE!!!

Oh Celestia yes, have to love April Fools.

*Takes a puff on pipe*

But I wouldn't really have a problem if it was the plot of an episode and then she got her wings back or something, although I don't really know what lesson there could be to learn.