Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Surviving a shipwreck! (romance/survival)

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

Oh yeah. Damm it does don't it?

OK yeah I'm gunna go change that right now. Just so we don't get confused again.

Alright, sorry for bothering you, just looking for a role-play to join, and I'm not having luck so far.

(edited)

This boat trip needs to get started! I want to reveal my special plans for when everything goes south. That is when the real fun begins. happy.png

Edited by Witch Doctor

This boat trip needs to get started! I want to reveal my special plans for when everything goes south. That is when the real fun begins. happy.png

boat left at three. That was about Pags and a half ago. So yeah. It left we're at see.

Probabaly shoulda made it clearer but oh well.

Oh! Is this me? Don't you guys want a bit of freedom with your decisions? Lazy little... Also, do they have a lobby on a ship? Meh I really don't think they do. Why would they?

What? I don't get it.... but hay ima blonde, SO DON'T WORRY XD HAHA YUP I JUST FELT LIKE POSTING ON HERE.

Your all crazy and this ship is going down! I blame the driver of the ship or whatever did this. I'm only posting this because it's 2am and i have nothing better to do, maybe i should get some sleep...school why must you make me get up so early?  blink.png

You never read that...Your imaging things...umm...let me think....oh yes the best one yet....That wasn't me. (It was snow) @,

Your jedi mind tricks shall not work on me. The council shall know pf your wrong doings one way or another.

An one else finding honey and splinter "relationship" funny?

@,

Can I bring one of my OCs in the RP? He won't be in the whole RP it's just for a small section.

Why would he need to be in the roleplay? Exactly what purpose will he have in this world?

I just need ta know.

You never read that...Your imaging things...umm...let me think....oh yes the best one yet....That wasn't me. (It was snow) @,

Such a gentleman! blaming me for your problems, I can't help it if you are too uncreative to come up with a whole 200 characters by yourself! XD

May please join This RP looks very cool my oc is meteorite page 64 sorry I can't post a link on my iPod :(

mmm yes, now I apologise for sounding mean but, If you had actually read the front page you would have noticed that we were full.

@,

Let's just say he is involved with my book and he is for a later time in the RP i was just checking if it's ok with you.

@@Snowdream,

Yea, not my best work lately. img-1363598-1-blush.png

yyyyyyyyyyea that's not helping.

Just send me a PM and spoile it for me it's my job as DM I NEED TO KNOW!

Hey, I have a question and I don't want to sound mean but when is the ship going to crash? So far we have alot of pages in the RP yet we havn't crashed yet.

because you guys have the ability to delay time or something.

It's the first day, about 7:30 pm, and we left docks about two hours ago. This thing will crash on day two, at around mid-day.

Wait.