Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Swearing in Class

Stary Dreams

During Spanish class, I rubbed my head to ease my headache a little bit and a deer tick the size of Montana fell out onto my desk. I yelped and said" Holy \€*#"

My teacher looked at me funny because that is the first time she heard me swear.

I always had to keep my mouth shut in high school. I tend to swear quite a bit in real life. I just am naturally drawn to those words, maybe because of how taboo they are when you are younger. If I ever opened my mouth I risked accidentally saying one simply because I am so used to being able to. My friends and family didn't really care, it was just the teachers and school staff.

I've seen a teacher give someone a detention for swearing in class, when all the students in the room perfectly knew he didn't swear, gets on my nerves when this happens :P

I only swear when something heavy falls on my hands like that painting a few days ago... ouch. But I did swear silently in class once when I closed the desk in my middle finger. When I do swear, I usually say the S-word, but I did once say the F-word.

I swear a lot, but then I have a reason to.

We can swear as much as we could possibly want, as long as it is not on an exam. xD

I said "as smooth as a baby's ass" to my history teacher and he lol'd and smiled. My teachers loved me and didn't give a shit what I did, yo.

I may have been caught swearing before. I cannot remember, but I do remember saying "Penis" (My apologies in any offense) and my one teacher got so FURIOUS with me, even though, that word is NOT really a bad word, as just an organ, but...anymore if you say that word..you get in trouble or its considered "vulgar" I dunno why. Thats the only word I remember saying, even though its not a type of profanity.

I do not swear often... out loud... in English...

For me, swearing is a tool; I will refrain from using it, and when something does get me to swear, it is clearly a pretty big thing. It is a useful tool for emphasis. I refrain so that my f-bombs hit like H-bombs. As for swearing in class, anyone who was to listen to my muttering in my Stats lab (computer based, computers are frustrating) would likely be quite shocked.

My English teacher swears in class she obviously doesn't give a shit. She also understands the fact that most high schoolers smoke weed regularly. My other teachers aren't exactly like that but hey as long as you're only talking when you should be talking, my teacher's don't really care.

When I was in high school, sweating was punishable by a Saturday (coming into the school on a Saturday at 7am to 12pm).

I said the word "f*ck" and a dean caught me. I got a Saturday >.< it was SO BORING.

However, sweating was only unacceptable if you cussed in front of a dean or the principal.

The teachers didn't give a shit.

All the kids swore and the teachers just laughed.

The teachers even cussed and it was awesome.

It's been a little bit better as of late, but swear words have been so intertwined in my vocabulary that sometimes I don't even notice I use them. Once in high school I was talking with some people and the teacher called out to me to watch my mouth, I asked back, "Did I cuss?", and she was like yeah. I go back to the conversation and apparently I had been dropping a few F-bombs. I blame hockey though.

I have cussed silently or off to the side. But the only time the teacher decides I am cussing is if my word slurrs or they mishear a word.. I have gotten in SOOOO much trouble because a teacher thought I dropped the f-bomb even though I didn't .3. *facehoof*

I never swore in class but oh man... There was this one time when I was walking into the cafeteria from the outside courtyard. It was autumn around then. A draft of chilled wind went right up my skirt, startling me and I screamed "Sh*t!" 

Standing right there was the vice principle and he wanted me to serve detention.

I clearly revolted, "What if YOU were wearing a skirt and wind caught you by surprise? Wouldn't you be at least a little startled?" Thankfully I got away with it because his boss basically thought his reasoning for putting me in detention was ridiculous. 

Due to some events as a child, I cannot cuss. No matter what.

I feel silly not being able to say certain words, so I try and practice to get over it.

Nothing. Nothing comes out if I even try to. 

I don't condemn others who do. Cuss away but in class? Have more.. class. lol