Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Here, have a bunch of PC game freebies

Lost

(edited)

I subscribe to PC Gamer, they give away freebies every single month to subscribers, ranging from random ingame items to full free games.

Here is a list of stuff that i have, if you want any of them then PM me what you want and i'll send you the code.

I'm gonna note that this may only work in the UK, but its worth a try anyway, i will strike through anything i give away. Also, you may only have something off here if you have 50 posts or above (to prevent the endless stream of bottom-feeders signing up to the forums just for freebies)

I am reviving this post because i am still getting free games from PC gamer, but i also have just acquired a bunch of steam and origin product codes for popular games.

All keys taken

I have the following:

Dead Space Steam Key - TAKEN

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key -TAKEN

Medal Of Honor Steam Key - TAKEN

Dead Space Origin Key

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key

Medal of Honor Origin Key

Mirror's Edge Origin Key -TAKEN

Old post:

I've given out these ones already, sorry :/

Napoleon: Total War - The Peninsular Campaign (This is a steam code, it requires "Napoleon: Total War" on steam to use) Sir.Derpington Hooves got this one.

Company of Heroes (This is a steam code for the full game, it requires a steam account) Calirolls got this one.

Europa Universalis 3 + all 4 expansion packs (This is a steam code for the full game, it requires a steam account) Stormz got this one.

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (This is a steam code for the full game, it requires a steam account) Flipturn took this one off my hooves.

Scrolls (The new game by Mojang (creators of Mincraft)) - This is a code for the full game and instant access to the alpha. Evilshy nabbed this one img-1332880-1-tongue.png

All that remains is:

£4 Worth of Allods Online ingame cash.

£6 Worth of World of Tanks ingame cash. Chigens snapped this one up rather quickly but found out it is not usable in the states. To use this your currency must be GBP (£). - In other words, a UK resident or someone using a proxy every time they play.

Total Value = Around £45 ;D

UPDATE:

I have a load of steam stuffs too so may aswell add them here.

20 copies of DOTA 2.

2 75% off Total War Shogun 2 coupons.

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor (full game) Taken

Some of these codes, although it is not stated on them, may have a time limit on them.

Edited by Lost
  • Brohoof 9

(edited)

I would be really interested in that code for 'Scrolls' you have. It would finally be a reason to migrate my darned Mojang account.

Edited by Calirolls (Hazmat)

I would be really interested in that code for 'Scrolls' you have. It would finally be a reason to migrate my darned Mojang account.

No, nopony has to pay for them :)

Unfortunately, Evilshy JUST beat you to it, i had just sent him the mail when you replied to this post :P

(edited)

No, nopony has to pay for them smile.png

Unfortunately, Evilshy JUST beat you to it, i had just sent him the mail when you replied to this post tongue.png

Ah, darn. :L 

Oh, well. I should have been faster. But that Company Of Heroes looks kinda cool. Mind if I can get my hands on that? I mean.. Considering it's a steam game. And I spend a lot of time on steam. Plus, it's Company Of Friggin' Heroes.

Lemme guess. Someone else nabbed it already.

Edited by Calirolls (Hazmat)

(edited)

I'll take Europa Universalis 3 if no one took it yet.

Is it Europa Universalis 3 Complete on Steam? If it isn't, just scratch what I said because I only have a Mac. @~@

Edited by Stormz

Did I make it in time? Is that Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts still available? I would love to take that one, if it's still up there. n.n

I would really be interested in the code for Napoleon Total War please! Really kind of you, and thanks a lot!

And this is free correct? If so thanks!

Yes its free, Enjoy it!

Ah, darn. :L 

Oh, well. I should have been faster. But that Company Of Heroes looks kinda cool. Mind if I can get my hands on that? I mean.. Considering it's a steam game. And I spend a lot of time on steam. Plus, it's Company Of Friggin' Heroes.

Lemme guess. Someone else nabbed it already.

Sent, Enjoy!

I'll take Europa Universalis 3 if no one took it yet.

Is it Europa Universalis 3 Complete on Steam? If it isn't, just scratch what I said because I only have a Mac. @~@

Sent, I believe it is the complete one. Enjoy!

Did I make it in time? Is that Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts still available? I would love to take that one, if it's still up there. n.n

I'm sending you that now, just gimme a min to dig the code out for yah.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I have updated the original post to now reflect some steam items im giving away, i have 20 copies of DOTA 2 and i have 2 coupons for 75% off Total War Shogun 2. And a steam code for Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

If you want them just reply to the post with what you want (preferably quote me) and i'll hook you up wink.png

Edited by Lost

20 copies of DOTA 2? Dear God, how'd you get those?

Not interested in anything, though. And besides, I got Scrolls off you for free last time :)

20 copies of DOTA 2? Dear God, how'd you get those?

Not interested in anything, though. And besides, I got Scrolls off you for free last time smile.png

Haha, yeah, i keep getting sent them by steam, i've already given out like 10-15 copies, some i even paid for, before steam gave it away to people who bought it.

Hey, this sounds pretty awesome.  If you could give me a Dota 2 key, I would seriously love you forever.

I mean, like, no joke.  I would find you and never stop hugging you.

• 1 month later...

Hey, this sounds pretty awesome.  If you could give me a Dota 2 key, I would seriously love you forever.

I mean, like, no joke.  I would find you and never stop hugging you.

Still want that DOTA 2 key?

I hadn't noticed that someone had replied to this topic, sorry for the very late response. Please quote me so i know you've replied.

(edited)

I hadn't noticed that someone had replied to this topic, sorry for the very late response. Please quote me so i know you've replied.

Is CoH still available? If so, can I have it? 

I'm a bit limited in terms of what I have to play right now, because my friend's getting a bit bothersome with TF2 and L4D2's pretty much filled with trolls and griefers.

Edit: Quoted.

Edited by Uζεrηλmξ

No, but thank you.

I realized that DoTA doesn't yet operate on my current operating system.

Thanks so much for your reply, no matter how early it may have come, though.

I was only even remotely interested in Scrolls, but cool to give away free stuff. Nobody's going to take you up on Dota 2 though, those things are given out so often that I actually kinda regret spending even $0.02 on the market...

Is CoH still available? If so, can I have it? 

I'm a bit limited in terms of what I have to play right now, because my friend's getting a bit bothersome with TF2 and L4D2's pretty much filled with trolls and griefers.

Edit: Quoted.

Yeah CoH is still available, i will send you the key in a PM in a min ^^

Its CoH: Tales of Valor, the code is for steam :P

I was only even remotely interested in Scrolls, but cool to give away free stuff. Nobody's going to take you up on Dota 2 though, those things are given out so often that I actually kinda regret spending even $0.02 on the market...

Someone may take me up on it ^^

• 1 month later...

Reviving this thread for the addition of:

Dead Space Steam Key

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key

Medal Of Honor Steam Key

Dead Space Origin Key

Mirror's Edge Origin Key

If you want any of these please quote either this post or the main post and request what you want, the only requirement is that you are an active member of these forums, due to the popularity of these games i will also request that you only take 1 product key at a time, these are on a first come first serve basis, i will PM the product keys to whom-ever gets them and shall remove them from the list of available keys.

How has nobody grabbed that Mirror's Edge key? Someone hurry up and take it. If you have a gaming rig, there's no reason not to experience that masterpiece.

@@Lost,

So your just giving these away free then...awesome! If I could have the Dead Space Steam Key, that would be like the most awesome thing ever!

Yeah, we'll no really, by accepting these keys you are intact handing your soul over to me :P

I'll PM you the product key ASAP, maybe in th next few mins, I'm on my iPad now so I'll see if I can retrieve it still

• Brohoof 1

Reviving this thread for the addition of: Dead Space Steam Key Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key Medal Of Honor Steam Key Dead Space Origin Key Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key Medal of Honor Origin Key Mirror's Edge Origin Key If you want any of these please quote either this post or the main post and request what you want, the only requirement is that you are an active member of these forums, due to the popularity of these games i will also request that you only take 1 product key at a time, these are on a first come first serve basis, i will PM the product keys to whom-ever gets them and shall remove them from the list of available keys.

Ahh...free games. In that case I think I will go for the Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key please. Thank you for this most generous gift of games.

Of course, I would rather not hand my soul over. I rather like my soul.

Edited by Mr. Dash

Reviving this thread for the addition of:

Dead Space Steam Key

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key

Medal Of Honor Steam Key

Dead Space Origin Key

Mirror's Edge Origin Key

If you want any of these please quote either this post or the main post and request what you want, the only requirement is that you are an active member of these forums, due to the popularity of these games i will also request that you only take 1 product key at a time, these are on a first come first serve basis, i will PM the product keys to whom-ever gets them and shall remove them from the list of available keys.

wow. free games well.. i am quoting you XD well.. thats a lot of games to chose from.. i am not really sure what to ask for.. is it okay if i can wish for a medal of honor steak key?

can I get the dead space steam key? and if I can't then maybe the Mirrors Edge Origin key? If you can then I will be greatly appreciative ^_^

The dead space key is taken, you can have the mirrors edge origin key though.

Ahh...free games. In that case I think I will go for the Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key please. Thank you for this most generous gift of games.

Of course, I would rather not hand my soul over. I rather like my soul.

Crisis 2 for you

wow. free games well.. i am quoting you XD well.. thats a lot of games to chose from.. i am not really sure what to ask for.. is it okay if i can wish for a medal of honor steak key?

Medal of Honor steam key it is, sorry, outa steak keys :P

• Brohoof 1