Banner by ~ Buffy

post-809-0-90019600-1364982652.png

Hello all! As you may know, I am Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. But that name's kind of formal, and way too long. So you can all call me Cadance! No need to bow, or refer to me as "Your Highness." I'm not quite ready for rule yet. Not exactly sure why, but Aunt Celestia keeps saying that my "true claim to rule will one day become clear." Whatever that means. She's always so cryptic, isn't she?

So because of that, I don't see myself as a real princess yet. Maybe one day.

Whoa, I seem to have gone off on a tangent, haven't I? Anyway! If you have any questions about love, or just even me in general, I'd be more than happy to answer them! Go ahead, everypony! smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

Welcome welcome dear princess! May ask you, why did you come here in the first place? 

By the way... What is Love?

Edited by Concord
  • Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifPrincess Cadance; Oh You.png

Hello all! As you may know, I am Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. But that name's kind of formal, and way too long. So you can all call me Cadance! No need to bow, or refer to me as "Your Highness." I'm not quite ready for rule yet. Not exactly sure why, but Aunt Celestia keeps saying that my "true claim to rule will one day become clear." Whatever that means. She's always so cryptic, isn't she?

So because of that, I don't see myself as a real princess yet. Maybe one day.

Whoa, I seem to have gone off on a tangent, haven't I? Anyway! If you have any questions about love, or just even me in general, I'd be more than happy to answer them! Go ahead, everypony! img-1333707-1-smile.png

So I hear you foal-sit for little Twiley Sparkle...Do you get along with the rest of the family?

Hello!

Welcome welcome dear princess! May ask you, why did you come here in the first place? 

By the way... What is Love?

So you're asking why I've decided to be on these forums? Well, it was getting quite boring and stuffy up there in the palace. I don't have much to do, you see. I just foalsit Twiley, and then I have to learn some proper Princess etiquette here and there, and go to a few fancy royal events. (Which are, bleh, soooo boooring! Just full of stuffy adults.)

As I was searching for new things to do, Twiley told me about this new thing that ponies call the "ponynet." I thought it was a cool idea! I mean, interconnecting everypony together? Neat! So much potential for new love. I immediately found this place, and saw so many lonely ponies... it just breaks my heart. So I decided to try my hoof at spreading some love!

Now, your second question's interesting. I think I know enough about love to answer it though. Love is a special warm feeling inside of everypony's heart that is awakened when that right special somepony comes and gives you just that right spark. It makes you feel like you could fly all across the world. (I almost did when I found my special somepony. <3) There's more to it than that, of course. But I think feelings are beyond words. You'll just have to find out what love truly is when you find your own special somepony someday.

That's not taking into account non-romantic love. There's also love with friends and family. I only specialize in romantic love, so I can't say much about that.

...Were you expecting a different answer?

Wait a minute, you're related to Celestia? Never caught that.

Anyway, so Shining Armor...

Yeah, she's my aunt. Not many ponies know that about me, because Aunt Celestia doesn't like mentioning it much. She tells me that a young princess shouldn't show up in the spotlight very much, because it can be very overwhelming. 

Let me finish your sentence there. Shining Armor is a brave valiant soldier of a stallion who deserves to be promoted to Captain of the Royal Guard. <3

So I hear you foal-sit for little Twiley Sparkle...Do you get along with the rest of the family?

Other than her fantastic brother Shining Armor? (Who, by the way, is my special somepony. <3) Well... um. It's a bit embarrassing. You see, her parents seem to be a bit... awkward about the idea of a Princess foalsitting for them. Particularly her dad. That guy is totally weird about it. He bows every time I come into a room, and gets angry when nopony does so. And he's always kissing my hooves... awwwkwwaaarrdd!

And the mom? She's... a bit obsessive about Twiley. Always asking me if Twilight has the potential to be a Princess like me, and what Aunt Celestia is saying about her. And I'm like: "I don't know!" I may be a Princess, but I'm still just a normal teenager like any other pony! I'll keep this between you and me: But it gets really annoying at times. I kind of try to avoid being in the same room as them, to be honest.

Edited by Princess Arylett
  • Brohoof 2

How do you feel when ponies always act like you are regal when you want to be normal? And is it harder making friends because of your royalty?