Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Surviving a shipwreck! RP

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

OOC TOPIC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/55860-surviving-a-shipwreck-romancesurvival/

Honey Jars looked at the brochure and the ticket her friend had given her. It was some time in summer and her bees could take care of themselves at this time of the year. So why not? Her friend got Honey a deluxe ticket she could not just say no!

"OK! I have a bit of clothing, some money, a hat and some lotion!" She clapped happily and put on her sunhat before heading out of her home and taking a long travel to the docks.

After travelling to the docks, Honey pulled out her ticket and was given a room number . She simply nodded and boarded the boat.

Witch Doctor was packing his bags, "Ok got clothes, some bits, my book, and some brewing stuff, but it feels like I'm forgetting something..." As he looks around trying to find out what he was missing, he shrugged as he left his house.

As he got to the docks he looked at the ship, "Hopefully it will be relaxing." Letting out a sigh, he gave the ticket to a pony and received a room number and a map of the boat. He looked at the map with confusion as he walked onto the boat.

''Urg.. I hope this doesn't end up like Titanic.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes and checking his saddlebag for supplies. ''Let's see.. Backup bits, life jacket, box set of all three seasons of MLH : HANM, yup. I'm all set!'' Splinter said while grinning. He handed his ticket to the same pony and had began to search for his room.

((MLH : HANM = My Little Human : Humans Are Not Magic. :3))

(My little human: Huskies and nambian monsters :P )

Honey Jars opened up the brochure which contained it's own map. Fortunatley of course, as she did not pick one up. The first thing she wanted to do was go to her room and put her stuff away, simple. She had written her room number down, "B5" and opened the map to see that it was a floor below.

(Rooms work with A being highest and C being lowest dependant on the price of the ticket. Also Honey isn't one to talk so if you wanna actually bee (cwutididthar) romantic YOU have to talk to HER)

As Witch walked around looking for his room, "I wonder where A6 is..." He tried to look at the map to find his room's location. He finally found his room as he opened the door he saw a note on the bed, "Thank you for riding with us, hope you enjoy the trip." He put the note on a table. He started to unpack his stuff as he finished unpacking, he sat down and planned what he was going to do on the trip. As he was thinking about what he was going to do on the boat, he had the urge to explore the ship before they set off.

''Let's see here.. B4.'' Splinter said while heading face first into the door of his room. ''I *mmph* found it.'' Splinter muffled while checking his head for damage. ''I'm good. Now to start unpacki- Well, would ya look at that?'' Splinter murmured while noticing a rather.. Honey colored looking mare. ''She has a color scheme similar to a bee's.. Hm. Unusual, yet graceful in some strange way.

(edited)

''Let's see here.. B4.'' Splinter said while heading face first into the door of his room. ''I *mmph* found it.'' Splinter muffled while checking his head for damage. ''I'm good. Now to start unpacki- Well, would ya look at that?'' Splinter murmured while noticing a rather.. Honey colored looking mare. ''She has a color scheme similar to a bee's.. Hm. Unusual, yet graceful in some strange way.

(No! NOT THE BEES! NO ARRRRGH!)

Honey went up next to her door and put the bag down, opening her saddlebag and taking out the keycard they had given (oh yeah you get one of those.) and swiping it, thus opening the door. She pushed the door open and looked around nevously noticing somepony had hurt themselves on the door on her left, and was looking her way. She blushed slightly and crept into her room.

Edited by darklord260

((My screw ups strike yet again. ph34r.png ))

''Meh. I'll probably see her later on.'' Splinter said while opening the door to his room and shrugging. ''Urrrggg.. All that flying to the boat has gotten me pooped. Why did I even take this trip into consideration?'' Splinter complained while flopping onto the bed.

(edited)

@

After Putting her case down on the bed and putting her stuff away, Honey decided to go and get a grip on where everything was exactly. The ship was huge and certainly larger than anything she had ever seen. (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID L00L) But first she wanted to see if that pony was OK. He seemed to talk to himself allot. So she went up and knocked.

"Umm. Excuse me? I just wanted to know if you were OK after you hit your head and all."

Edited by darklord260

Splinter's ears perked up as he heard the mare's voice. ''Oh, yeah.. I'm fine. Just the effects of having the worst luck ever.'' Splinter said while he popped his head out of the now open door. ''What's you're name?'' Splinter asked while cocking an eyebrow. ''Mine is Splinter. Holder of the worst luck in Equestria.'' Splinter said while shrugging.

@

@

(by the way: THAT BiG DADDY IS SO ADOWABUU!)

Honey Jars blushed and shifted backwards uncomfortably. "Oh umm, yeah. My name is Honey Jars and,I work with bees and your luck can't be that bad to be the worst in equestria can it?" She said with an... odd feeling within herself.

@,

((Thanks. :3))

''Nice name. And about my luck..'' Splinter said while frowning. ''If it's not the worst, it's pretty bad. Have you even seen my cutie mark? It's a ripped up shamrock. Plus, I usually fall face first 3 times a day. I took this trip because I thought nothing could go wrong, right?'' Splinter said while shrugging. ''Man.. Up close she looks kinda... Cute.''

@

Honey Jars diverted her eyes for a brief second to observe Splinters cutie mark before looking away, even more embarrassed than before. "hehe. Yeah. That's... Unlucky of you. I guess." She slowly moved about an inch closer, still a nervous wreck for whatever reason.

''I should probably come out. This is awkward.'' Splinter thought while opening the door, stepping out, and closing it. ''Luckily, which is rare.. Nothing really bad has happened yet. If I'm lucky.. Which I probably won't be, nothing will go wrong!'' Splinter said while shrugging. 

Ace's house was nothing but a hurrican of stuff flying everywhere as Flying Ace once again overslept. "Books-check, bits-check, toothbrush-check, glassles-GAH, WHERE ARE MY GLASSES oh im wearing them heheh check." Ace grabbed his suitcase and bolted out the door.

Ace landed at the docks phanting from flying to fast. "Heres *gasp* my ticket" Ace got his card and walked in. "Ok, whats my room number? C1 ok" Ace walked in and collapse on the floor in victory.

@

Honey went and took another step back when he came through the door. "I umm. I have to, do something in my room." and without a second warning she dashed into her room and closed the door carefully. Her heart rate had rocketed out of nervousness. She just was not made to talk to ponies at all.

''What?'' Splinter said while watching Honey dash into her room. A few punches to himself, some swearing, and a facehoof later he sighed and closed the door to his room. He leaned against the wall and noticing he had given himself a black eye. ''What did I do wrong? Did I make her feel awkward? Urg.. I don't have chance with her.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes and shrugging. 

@

"Wow this cruise has everything!" He said looking at the map. "I guess I'll stop by the library first." He passed by the B living quarters and saw a yellow flash of something and a pony left in shock outside his door. As he stared for a second, "What just happen?" Shaking his head he decided to move on.

Honey Slid down the base of her door coming to a stop at the bottom. She was breating way too quickly and it didn't help that he was beating himself up.

"C'mon Honey Jars! You need to stop talkng to ponies, especially the colts! You're not a talker! As soon as the coast is clear you are going to do what you need to and nothing more!"

''Well.. I might as well apologize for being a total screw up. .'' Splinter said while pulling a quill, some ink, and a piece of scroll from his saddlebag. He sat down on the floor of the room and began to write with the quill. ''Sorry for being a complete idiot. - Splinter Oak'' He sighed while writing down his name. It was the first time he had revealed his last name to anyone but his close friends. ''Well.. Now, let's see how this goes.'' Splinter said while slowly opening the door to his room and dropping the letter outside Honey's door. ''I'm so screwed.. When I do stuff like this it never goes right. She'll probably be even more afraid of me after this.'' 

''Well.. I might as well apologize for being a total screw up. .'' Splinter said while pulling a quill, some ink, and a piece of scroll from his saddlebag. He sat down on the floor of the room and began to write with the quill. ''Sorry for being a complete idiot. - Splinter Oak'' He sighed while writing down his name. It was the first time he had revealed his last name to anyone but his close friends. ''Well.. Now, let's see how this goes.'' Splinter said while slowly opening the door to his room and dropping the letter outside Honey's door. ''I'm so screwed.. When I do stuff like this it never goes right. She'll probably be even more afraid of me after this.''

Honey heard him open his door followed by the sound of him putting a paper down in front her door. She opened the door slowly and picked up the note, reading it aloud accidentally. After reading it she went back in, got her own quill out and wrote on the back.

"It's OK. You don't need to apologise. I'm just not good at talking." followed by an emoticon sticking it's tounge out ( :-P). She opened her own door and put it down, before walking off.

(edited)

Splinter heard soft hoofsteps as a door opened and closed. He opened his door and looked down. Noticing a note. ''Hm.. That was like E-mail.'' Splinter said while picking up the note and grinning. A small sqee of joy escaped his mouth. ''She doesn't hate me! Glorious.'' Splinter said while grinning. ''I might actually have a chance. But I swear if bad luck strikes again I'm..'' Splinter said while pulling out a pair of sunglasses. ''Abandoning ship..'' 

''I'm terrible at jokes.''

@

Edited by Calirolls (Hazmat)

Splinter heard soft hoofsteps as a door opened and closed. He opened his door and looked down. Noticing a note. ''Hm.. That was like E-mail.'' Splinter said while picking up the note and grinning. A small sqee of joy escaped his mouth. ''She doesn't hate me! Glorious.'' Splinter said while grinning. ''I might actually have a chance. But I swear if bad luck strikes again I'm..'' Splinter said while pulling out a pair of sunglasses. ''Abandoning ship..''

''I'm terrible at jokes.''

@,

(ignore the last bit of that post)

Honey Jars came around the corner to see himyelling a bad joke. "Oh umm. Actually I should have apologised, but I want to do it eye to eye." she took a few steps up to his door. "I-I'm sorry I walked away so rudley. I just got really scared "

(edited)

''Oh.. It's fine!'' Splinter said while popping his head out the door for probably the fifteenth time now. ''Thanks for apologizing, though. Good to know I have a real friend.'' Splinter said while smiling. ''There's this really weird feeling in me.. Meh. It's probably just fear. I have been reading too many creepypasta's lately.''

@

Edited by Calirolls (Hazmat)

''Oh.. It's fine!'' Splinter said while popping his head out the door for probably the fifteenth time now. ''Thanks for apologizing, though. Good to know I have a real friend.'' Splinter said while smiling. ''There's this really weird feeling in me.. Meh. It's probably just fear. I have been reading too many creepypasta's lately.''

@,

(can you feel the sunshine...)

Honey Jars looked at the floor nervously. "Yeah. A real friend..." She continued to stand there awkwardly for what felt like an eternaty before having the guts to talk.

"So umm, why are you here? I'm here because.... I have time on my hands while the bees are OK."