Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Surviving a shipwreck! RP

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

"What's next on my list?" Witch said as he walked out of the library, "Maybe I could go play..." his stomach was growling, "Maybe i should get something to eat" letting out a small laugh as he walked to the mess hall. "The A living quarters aren't bad, good thing I saved up my bits." He thought to himself as entering the mess hall.

(edited)

Splinter wished he could facehoof for making her stand there awkwardly. ''My parents paid for my stay because they said I had to get outside of the house.'' Splinter said while blushing nervously. ''I'm kinda.. Erm. Paranoid.'' Splinter said with a weak tone of voice. ''I've always been after getting my so called 'talent'.'' Splinter said while looking at his flank. @

Edited by Calirolls (Hazmat)

she packed everything she had into a suitcase and quickly trotted towards the door. Fire Runner waved a hoof goodbye to her grandparents before trotting onto the ship. she looked around nervously then took a look down at her paper with her room number. the room assigned to her was room C3.

and I wonder where this might be... she thought as she walked through the ship.

her stomach growled as she passed the cafeteria, so she turned back around and walked in.

Fire Runner pointed at a daisy sandwich when the pony at the counter asked her what she wanted to eat.

Fire walked over to an empty table and sat down so she could eat her sandwich.

Splinter wished he could facehoof for making her stand there awkwardly. ''My parents paid for my stay because they said I had to get outside of the house.'' Splinter said while blushing nervously. ''I'm kinda.. Erm. Paranoid.'' Splinter said with a weak tone of voice. ''I've always been after getting my so called 'talent'.'' Splinter said while looking at his flank. @,

Honey Jars continue to look at the floor, looking up once to look at what he was doing. She only then noticed he had a black eye. "Aww your eye is swollen!" she ran her hoof down the side of his face near the eye, only subconsiously embarresed but also caring. Just as she was with her bees. "How did it happen?"

''W-well..'' Splinter stuttered while beginning to sweat and struggling to think of an excuse. But stopped fighting it and figured to just tell her the truth. ''I got really mad at myself when you ran off and I began beating myself.'' Splinter said while blushing and getting very nervous.

@

(edited)

As Witch enter the mess hall he noticed a salad bowl with his name on it. Looking around trying to find a place to sit he noticed a pony with her bags still, "I guess she just got here." He thought as he sat down putting the salad on the table and pulling out a old book out of his bag. "Let's see here..." Turning to a marked page in his old tome.

Edited by Witch Doctor

''W-well..'' Splinter stuttered while beginning to sweat and struggling to think of an excuse. But stopped fighting it and figured to just tell her the truth. ''I got really mad at myself when you ran off and I began beating myself.'' Splinter said while blushing and getting very nervous.

@,

"That wasn't very smart now was it silly? You should go and get aomething for that!" She said reassuringly. It took a brief moment for her to snap out of it, causing her to sit down and look at the floor, almost her entire face was flushed red, and she mumbled something at a very quiet volume. "I'm sorry for over reacting."

@,

''Oh.. It's fine.'' Splinter said while shrugging. He quickly noticed that     ''A-are you okay? D-did I make you nervous a-again?'' Splinter stuttered nervously while his blush went to a brighter shade of red. ''I can leave you alone if you want..'' Splinter said while his blush got even brighter.

@,

''Oh.. It's fine.'' Splinter said while shrugging. He quickly noticed that ''A-are you okay? D-did I make you nervous a-again?'' Splinter stuttered nervously while his blush went to a brighter shade of red. ''I can leave you alone if you want..'' Splinter said while his blush got even brighter.

Honey Jars shook her head. "No, no. It's- it's just me making this awkward. I'm just going to get something to eat... Stop being so awkward. again." she turned around and began to trot slowly the other way. "I- I think you should have a look around." She said just before turning the corner and smacking herself in the face with her hoof.

Ace walked into the mess hall, he didn't want to unpacked until he got something to eat. "Let's see what's on the menu.....ohhhhh, hay fries." Ace got his food and sat down to eat as thoughts wondered about this cruise. 'This is what I need a nice vacation away from the theater'

@,

''Um.. Okay.'' Splinter said while getting out of his room and beginning to explore. He shrugged off the fact that she had seemed really nervous around him. ''Why was she blushing so much? Why was I blushing so much?'' Splinter asked himself while he stopped dead in his tracks. ''I think she likes me.'' Splinter said while his heart nearly stopped. ''Ew. That sounded really, really gushy.''

Ace walked into the mess hall, he didn't want to unpacked until he got something to eat. "Let's see what's on the menu.....ohhhhh, hay fries." Ace got his food and sat down to eat as thoughts wondered about this cruise. 'This is what I need a nice vacation away from the theater'

Fire perked her ears up the looked at the other pony that had walked into the cafeteria. she tilted her head to one side as she awkwardly stared at him. She realized that she was staring at the pony in a funny way then quickly lowered her head and went back to eating her daisy sandwich.

(edited)

Ace looked over at the mate just as she looked down he put a hoof on his chin in thought then gave a smile, got up and walked over to her. "Helloooo, I couldn't help but notice that you were looking at me." Ace said giving a smile to let her know she hasn't offended him.

(btw that was to Autum Dream i typed this on iphone

Edited by ~Chaotic Flying Ace~

(edited)

Honey took a few deep breathes as she walked to calm herself untill her face had returned back to it's yellowey... Ness, leaving her blush little more than a slight tint. She walked into the cafeteria snd took a seat at the corner table, before ordering her food.

(Btw guys you get interesting results if two colts hit on the same mare. Also quote the person your talking to plz?)

Edited by darklord260

''You're totally wrong, bro! Bucking Bronco is SO the best Vigor!'' Splinter argued with another colt in the cafeteria. ''And Elizabeth is better then Atlas by like, 10,000 miles. She actually HELPS you, while Atlas does nothing but talk to you through a radi- Excuse me for a moment..'' Splinter said while noticing Honey at a corner table. He awkwardly shifted towards the table while whistling rather innocently.

''You're totally wrong, bro! Bucking Bronco is SO the best Vigor!'' Splinter argued with another colt in the cafeteria. ''And Elizabeth is better then Atlas by like, 10,000 miles. She actually HELPS you, while Atlas does nothing but talk to you through a radi- Excuse me for a moment..'' Splinter said while noticing Honey at a corner table. He awkwardly shifted towards the table while whistling rather innocently.

(i get both of those and I havent even played bioshock.)

Honey didn't notice Splinter come along untill she went to take a sip of her lemonade. "Oh! H-hello Splinter." Honey stuttered as she gained that odd feeling again. "W-w-why don't you take a seat?" she pointed to tge seat opposite.

@,

((Kudos on knowing what Vigors are. :3))

Splinter sat down, his eyes pacing around rapidly. ''Why have you been acting so strangely around me lately? You don't gotta answer.. Just wondering.'' Splinter asked while cocking an eyebrow. He pulled out a bottle of Coke and opened it up.

@,

((Kudos on knowing what Vigors are. :3))

Splinter sat down, his eyes pacing around rapidly. ''Why have you been acting so strangely around me lately? You don't gotta answer.. Just wondering.'' Splinter asked while cocking an eyebrow. He pulled out a bottle of Coke and opened it up.

Honey Jars began to feel herself sweat because of the tension (I think dirty things at that...). Matter of fact was, she had no answer. She had no reason why. She took a long sip of her lemonade. "I-I don't know what you mean. I'm not behaving wierd a-am I? I-i just d-don't talk alot is all."

''Nonono!'' Splinter said quickly. ''You're not acting weird at all. If anypony here is acting weird it's me. I was the one asking the questions. I should be the one acting weird.'' Splinter said while getting nervous once more. ''I understand.. I barely talk either.''

''Nonono!'' Splinter said quickly. ''You're not acting weird at all. If anypony here is acting weird it's me. I was the one asking the questions. I should be the one acting weird.'' Splinter said while getting nervous once more. ''I understand.. I barely talk either.''

"You don't? Why not?" She said, suddenly intruigued. "I don't because everypony just seems too forward about it. They just go right up to you and say hi like noponies business. It's a bit startling." Just then her food arrived and she thanked the waiter before shifting the menu to splinter. "are you hungry?"

Ace looked over at the mate just as she looked down he put a hoof on his chin in thought then gave a smile, got up and walked over to her. "Helloooo, I couldn't help but notice that you were looking at me." Ace said giving a smile to let her know she hasn't offended him.

(btw that was to Autum Dream i typed this on iphone

Fire looked back up at Ace but didn't say anything. she flicked her tail and gestured to the seat next to her.

she extended a hoof and waited for Ace to shake it. Fire Runner looked into his eyes to let him know she was trying to be friendly. She twitched her tail back and forth as she waited.

Fire looked back up at Ace but didn't say anything. she flicked her tail and gestured to the seat next to her.

she extended a hoof and waited for Ace to shake it. Fire Runner looked into his eyes to let him know she was trying to be friendly. She twitched her tail back and forth as she waited.

. Ace sat down next to her and shook her hoof, "names Flying Ace pleasure to met you!" Ace also used his tail to move about indicating his excitement. "Oh, yeah I was trained to talk with action as well... Oh silly me I never asked your name well, let me fix that. What's your name?"

. Ace sat down next to her and shook her hoof, "names Flying Ace pleasure to met you!" Ace also used his tail to move about indicating his excitement. "Oh, yeah I was trained to talk with action as well... Oh silly me I never asked your name well, let me fix that. What's your name?"

Fire Runner wasn't really sure is she should trust this pony or not.

He seems nice enough... but its always the nice ones... she trailed off while in thought.

"m-my name i-is Fire Runner..." she barely squeaked out.

She dropped her ears again into a more comfortable position (pinned down).

Fire Runner wasn't really sure is she should trust this pony or not.

He seems nice enough... but its always the nice ones... she trailed off while in thought.

"m-my name i-is Fire Runner..." she barely squeaked out.

She dropped her ears again into a more comfortable position (pinned down).

. Ace smiled when she spoke "Fire Runner huh? That's a nice name" Ace smiled as he took a bite from his fries 'she seems nice, though a little shy but who knows maybe she'll warm up to me' ace thought enjoying his lunch. (Woo, ace is making friends now hopefully the ship wrong crash lol *wink wink)

@,

''No thanks.. I'm not hungry'' Splinter said while pushing away the menu. ''And I don't normally talk to ponies because I'm worried by bad luck will spread. So I lock myself in my room and read books and such.'' Splinter said while frowning. ''I just get paranoid.. That's all.''