Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Surviving a shipwreck! RP

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

@,

''Yeah.. I guess.'' Splinter said while returning to 'Neutral' again. ''I like books.. Supernatural things, all Bioshock games, reading, cute mar- I-I mean.. Reading! Again.'' Splinter stammered while sweating. ''She's going to find out. She's totally going to find out you think she's cute! Why do I think to myself like that?''

Honey Jars listened in with interest as he went through the list untill he began to stammer. "What? What don't you want to tell me? I won't take offense to it honestly." She said pushing the half finished bowl away, no longer hungry for whatever reason. "Please tell me?"

(Just wait...you all just wait mwahahaha)

"Well, were on the same floor thats awa-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Ace said once he walked into the libary, and well he sems to be taking things well. "Look...at all these books...I have died and gone to that great libary in the sky. LOOK AT ALL OF THESE THIS HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST LIBARY I EVER SEEN!" Ace said leaping into the air, he even thought he saw heavenly light shining down on the books while heavenly music was playing.

"wow... you're more excited then I am... but this place is huge..." Fire said looking around.

she quickly fluttered over to a section of books.

"Take a look at this... Frankensteer, Ponula,The strange case of  Dr. Stallion and Mr. Changeling, The Stallion Brother's Fairy tales... just... wow..." Fire whispered as she looked at the books, her eyes wide with excitement.

(OCC: the book titles, in order; Frankenstein, Dracula, The strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, the Grimm Brother's fairy tales)

"wow... you're more excited then I am... but this place is huge..." Fire said looking around.

she quickly fluttered over to a section of books.

"Take a look at this... Frankensteer, Ponula,The strange case of  Dr. Stallion and Mr. Changeling, The Stallion Brother's Fairy tales... just... wow..." Fire whispered as she looked at the books, her eyes wide with excitement.

(OCC: the book titles, in order; Frankenstein, Dracula, The strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, the Grimm Brother's fairy tales)

(nice tongue.png )

Ace walked over "Sorry, sorry I've always loved a good book the other orphans would make fun on thats the reason my parents left me." Ace said grabbing 'The Strange Case of Dr. Stallion and Mr. Changeling.' "I'm more of adventure and fantasy but I enjoy a good book."

(edited)

@,

''I think you're cute. Really, really.. Cute.'' Splinter said quietly while his blush got redder by every second that went by. ''This sounds really gushy.. But when I met you I fell for you the second I laid eyes on you. Okay.. That sounded really, really gushy.''  Splinter continued while rolling his eyes. ''I must sound like the most idiotic colt in the world right now. And I regret saying everything I had just said.'' Splinter finished while shrugging. ''I'm stupid.''

Edited by Calirolls (Hazmat)

(edited)

@,

''I think you're cute. Really, really.. Cute.'' Splinter said quietly while his blush got redder by every second that went by. ''This sounds really gushy.. But when I met you I fell for you the second I laid eyes on you. Okay.. That sounded really, really gushy.'' Splinter continued while rolling his eyes. ''I must sound like the most idiotic colt in the world right now. And I regret saying everything I had just said.'' Splinter finished while shrugging. ''I'm stupid.''

Honey began to tilt her head at a 45 degree angle, listening to the entire thing as quiet as it was to hear. When he was done she slid her hoof halfway across the table, as if an invitation to hold it. And she said calmy.

"Theres no need to apologise. I would have admitted it sooner but I never found an oppurtunity."

Edited by darklord260

(nice img-1341918-1-tongue.png )

Ace walked over "Sorry, sorry I've always loved a good book the other orphans would make fun on thats the reason my parents left me." Ace said grabbing 'The Strange Case of Dr. Stallion and Mr. Changeling.' "I'm more of adventure and fantasy but I enjoy a good book."

Fire did a double blink before turning to Ace. "M-my parents are gone too... and they're never coming back..." Fire said as she placed a hoof on the fairytale book.

"They use to read this to me all the time... 'and they lived happily ever after... Until their death...'" she murmured as she pulled the book out of the bookcase and hugged the book close to her.

''Ah.. Thank He Who Waits Behind The Wall you didn't reject me! I think I would lock myself in my room again and weep.'' Splinter said while sighing of relief. ''So. What now?'' Splinter asked while cocking an eyebrow. ''We sorta have nothing to talk about anymore.'' Splinter said while shrugging.

''Ah.. Thank He Who Waits Behind The Wall you didn't reject me! I think I would lock myself in my room again and weep.'' Splinter said while sighing of relief. ''So. What now?'' Splinter asked while cocking an eyebrow. ''We sorta have nothing to talk about anymore.'' Splinter said while shrugging.

Honey was kind of dissapointed he didn't hold her hoof but she didn' care to show it. "Oh um, how about we look around the ship for something to do? There has to be something to do at 4 in the afternoon (the rp started at mid day remember?) she put the money on the table to be picked up and went up next to him holdinf out her hoof.

@,

Splinter took her hoof and winked. ''Sorry for not taking it before. I was too wrapped up in my 'Dialogue'.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes. ''Do you wanna see the ocean?'' Splinter asked. ''I'm not one for ocean.. But as long as I'm next to you it's perfec- Never mind.. Let's just go see the ocean.'' Splinter said before sighing. 

• Brohoof 1

Fire did a double blink before turning to Ace. "M-my parents are gone too... and they're never coming back..." Fire said as she placed a hoof on the fairytale book.

"They use to read this to me all the time... 'and they lived happily ever after... Until their death...'" she murmured as she pulled the book out of the bookcase and hugged the book close to her.

Ace seemed to be in thought about what Fire said then he put a reassuring hoof on her shoulder. "I'm sorry about your parents, but you should count yourself lucky. You have memories about your parents so really there truly gone the way I see it." Ace said giving a reassuring smile.

@,

Splinter took her hoof and winked. ''Sorry for not taking it before. I was too wrapped up in my 'Dialogue'.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes. ''Do you wanna see the ocean?'' Splinter asked. ''I'm not one for ocean.. But as long as I'm next to you it's perfec- Never mind.. Let's just go see the ocean.'' Splinter said before sighing.

Honey Jars giggled, for once. It was something she rarely done. Ever. "Oh you don't need to be so tough! I think i liked you better when you were all sappy." She let out another giggle. "Of course I'll come look at the oceon with you."

Golden shimmer unlocked his room and sat down on the bed "Hmm. These beds are formidably more comfortable than mine back home. I like this."

@,

''Yeah.. I have a bed, but I barely ever sleep. I always stay awake watching Supernatural and reading creepypastas.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes. ''How do you spend your nights? I spend my locked in my roo- Well, you get the point already. I've said it like, 5 times.'' 

@,

''Yeah.. I have a bed, but I barely ever sleep. I always stay awake watching Supernatural and reading creepypastas.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes. ''How do you spend your nights? I spend my locked in my roo- Well, you get the point already. I've said it like, 5 times.''

(creepypastas arent even creepy pal. Not even creepy...)

Honey rolled her eyes back. "I spen my nights, asleep. As all good ponies should. Listenong to the aound of the bees buzzing around. It's actually very calming to hear. But I have a question for you. What is a creepypasta?"

@,

''Some horror stories on the internet. Nothing too scary, though. Once you spend a entire night reading them they're hardly scary anymore. I can get out my laptop and show you one if you want.'' Splinter said while patting his saddlebag with a laptop inside of it.

(edited)

@,

''Some horror stories on the internet. Nothing too scary, though. Once you spend a entire night reading them they're hardly scary anymore. I can get out my laptop and show you one if you want.'' Splinter said while patting his saddlebag with a laptop inside of it.

Honey tensed up when he offered to show her. "N-no thanks. I don't w-want to waste your time with something small like that. You dont have to worry at all!" She said as the came up to the side of the boat. Seeing as how it was still fairly early in the afternoon the sun had not yet set, but still sat there casting a beuftiful glow on the oceon.

(one more posf then off to bed!)

Edited by darklord260

(OOC: Talking about darklord's OC img-1341148-2-happy.png )

"I live alone in Everfree forest..." giving a small smile. "I was born in Canterlot moved to Ponyville at a very young age, but I left home soon after arriving in Ponyville." he looks down trying not show his nervousness.

I can't tell her the whole story, I should of left the book at home... He thought.

"The Everfree forest? One of my best friends was found in the Everfree when she was a child." She said, "I have never had any desire to set hoof in that... Scary place." She paused, "Is it really as scary as they say it is?" She asked curiously. "Wanna go for a walk, explore the ship?"

"I find it peacefully, and plus the forest helps with my line of work." He said, "I would enjoy a walk, I'm still exploring the ship myself." putting on his shades, "After you." Giving her a smile.

Please don't ask why I left home and please don't ask about my parents. He thought.

Mystical stood up.  She wanted to be outside when the boat took off.  She always wanted to be on a boat, watching the land slowly getting smaller as the boat moved away.

Mystical left her room, making sure to lock the door behind her and started towards the end of the boat.

"I find it peacefully, and plus the forest helps with my line of work." He said, "I would enjoy a walk, I'm still exploring the ship myself." putting on his shades, "After you." Giving her a smile.

Please don't ask why I left home and please don't ask about my parents. He thought.

Mist returned the smile, walking out of the cafeteria and into a long corridor. She slowly trotted along, reading the signs above the doors, none of which took her fancy enough for her to enter. She then saw a sign that appealed to her 'to the deck.'

She pushed open the heavy door, stumbling back a bit when she was hit by the strong wind. She made her way to the front and let the wind blow through her mane.

"I love it out here, i just feel so...free." She sighed

@@Snowdream,

"I could understand why you feel free out here." looking at the ocean, "This is my first cruise, in fact I've never seen the ocean before until this cruise." looking at the Mist smiling.

Stop smiling so much! Also it's a good thing I'm wearing these shades, she won't be able to see my redness. He thought.

Mystical went to the end of the ship, to the railings.  She put her hooves onto the railing, standing only on her hind legs.  She smiled to herself as the wind blew softly through her apple green and sky blue mane.  She closed her eyes and imagined herself sitting on the beach of a small island with...

No, no.  Never mind that.

@@Snowdream,

"I could understand why you feel free out here." looking at the ocean, "This is my first cruise, in fact I've never seen the ocean before until this cruise." looking at the Mist smiling.

Stop smiling so much! Also it's a good thing I'm wearing these shades, she won't be able to see my redness. He thought.

"This is my first time at sea as well, and I am absolutly loving it...it makes me feel so alive and..." She trailed off, standing on rail.

"I love to watch the waves crashing into the side of the ship, they look so awesome." She blushed realising how sappy she was being.

Shimmers left his room and began to roam around the top deck, watching the birds fly free. He continued to roam untill he reached the front of the ship, where there was a mare standing at the very end, enjoying the oceon breeze. It was wierd how such a simple could evoke emotion, so shimmers sat down on the nearest bench and observed.

(creep.)

• Brohoof 1

@@Snowdream,

Witch noticed mist was turning red a little, "Good thing I took this cruise." Smiling at her, "The water seems so calming, but at the same time having a chilling tone to it." Staring at the ocean. and sorta thinking about mist. He stopped in place, and he slowly turned his face away trying to hide his redness.

(edited)

Mystical sighed a bit, but then forced a soft smile onto her face.  She leaned out her head and breathed in deeply, breathing it the fresh air and the sea.  She turned her head a bit to watch the waves.  To her, it was anything but boring.

She was completely oblivious to the fact that she was being watched.

Edited by Feather Gem