Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Surviving a shipwreck! RP

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

(edited)

(its oblivious not obvious)

Shimmers continued to observe the pony as they stood there. Looking at the scene from where he was, the mare seemed, kind of attractive. But then again, shimmers always saw himself as crazy anyway. He began to shift uncomfortably and extended his wings to stop it.

(i take post 100!)

Edited by darklord260

(Dang.  D:  I knew that)

Mystical let go of the railings and dropped back down onto her four hooves.  She stared out at the ocean for a moment longer and then turned away.  She should probably finish unpacking.  She always liked to unpack as soon as possible to make her room more at home.

(You always get the good posts xD First the 1000th and now this!)

(It's like my destiny or summit! *cutie mark appears*)

Shimmers noticed her turn away from the front of the ship, and yet she didn't move from the spot. Odd. Shimmers rested his head on his hooves and continued to look out, not really aware she may notice him. 

(hint hint.)

• Brohoof 1

Mystical Flow begun towards the direction of the rooms when she noticed the pony watching her.  She continued walking towards the rooms.  She blushed slightly.  'Hi?' she mouthed, a bit pointedly, but smiling a bit awkwardly. 

Okay, how long has he been watching me.  Weird.

@@Feather Gem,

It took shimmers a few seconds to realize she was addressing him, even though they were the only two there. "Oh yes! Hi. apologies to seem unusual, I was merely intrigued as to how anypony could have enough evoked emotion to admire the sea from where you were. Not to ay anything bad of course."

Mystical stopped and smiled at him politely, not having actually expected him to speak to her.  She shrugged and looked at the sea.  "Yeah, well, uh," she smiled.  "I just...like beautiful things, I guess." 

That actually sounds a bit like he complimented me, she thought.

@@Feather Gem,

"Ah. Now that is something I understand. For beauty is something that can be admired with no help, done correctly of course. Then again, I have never seen the ocean as "beautiful" in it's own right. Tell me mad'am, what is it about... The ocean, that is beautiful to you?"

Gosh, don't ask me.

"Well..." Mystical said, not knowing exactly what to say.  "Maybe...just the way it sparkles in the sunlight.  The way the waves move so...gracefully.  How it's so big that it reaches past the horizon.  And the mysteriousness.  Who knows what could be down there at the moment?  Fish, possibly.  But what else..." she said wondering.

Mystical blushed and shrugged a shoulder.

Ace seemed to be in thought about what Fire said then he put a reassuring hoof on her shoulder. "I'm sorry about your parents, but you should count yourself lucky. You have memories about your parents so really there truly gone the way I see it." Ace said giving a reassuring smile.

"It's alright now... I'm talking now... I didn't even speak for a year..." she admitted as she turned to Ace.

"hey, do you know exactly where this ship is going? my grandparents said I needed a vacation and sent me here, they didn't even tell me where this ship was going..." she trailed off.

"It's alright now... I'm talking now... I didn't even speak for a year..." she admitted as she turned to Ace.

"hey, do you know exactly where this ship is going? my grandparents said I needed a vacation and sent me here, they didn't even tell me where this ship was going..." she trailed off.

"Nooooo, now that I think about I don't know where this ship is headed. I guess I was so busy making it on time that I didn't really ask. We could go to the lobby and ask where were heading." Ace said, as he put the book he was holding back on the shelf. She hasn't talked fow a whole year, that must have been hard for her.

(edited)

@@Feather Gem,

shimmers nodded "I see. Very well, but uhh, one last question before I stop nagging you. May I put a name to a face? Here I'll tell you mine first. ahem." He cleared his throat. "My name is Golden Shimmers. I run a chain of 5 star hotels across equestria, and my name has been known to show up in the news. unfortunatley."

(OOC: In case you don't know, Golden Shimmers father is Fancy pants.)

Edited by darklord260
  • Brohoof 1

"Nooooo, now that I think about I don't know where this ship is headed. I guess I was so busy making it on time that I didn't really ask. We could go to the lobby and ask where were heading." Ace said, as he put the book he was holding back on the shelf. She hasn't talked fow a whole year, that must have been hard for her.

Fire wet to the desk in the Library and check out the book she was holding. she quickly fluttered back to Ace.

"Hey, can we stop by our rooms before we go to the lobby ponies and ask where we're heading?" Fire Runner asked as she brushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

Fire wet to the desk in the Library and check out the book she was holding. she quickly fluttered back to Ace.

"Hey, can we stop by our rooms before we go to the lobby ponies and ask where we're heading?" Fire Runner asked as she brushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"Sure, I never finesh unpacking my bags. We can head to your room first...I mean-I mean if you want to head there first!" Ace said scratching the back of his head nervesly. 'Let's hope I don't freak her out from the way I unpack my bags of books' Ace said grabbing a daring do book and checking it out.

"Sure, I never finesh unpacking my bags. We can head to your room first...I mean-I mean if you want to head there first!" Ace said scratching the back of his head nervesly. 'Let's hope I don't freak her out from the way I unpack my bags of books' Ace said grabbing a daring do book and checking it out.

"oh! I left my bag in the Cafeteria..." she said a bit startled.

"come on, lets grab my bag first and then we'll head to my room." Fire said, trotting out of the library and back to the cafeteria, she grabbed her bag then fluttered back over to Ace.

"Okay, i'm ready, lets go." she said to Ace.

Honey tensed up when he offered to show her. "N-no thanks. I don't w-want to waste your time with something small like that. You dont have to worry at all!" She said as the came up to the side of the boat. Seeing as how it was still fairly early in the afternoon the sun had not yet set, but still sat there casting a beuftiful glow on the oceon.

(one more posf then off to bed!)

((Sorry, I've been busy doing stuff. :())

''This isn't beautiful. At all.'' Splinter said while looking at the mass void of.. Well, blue. Lot's and lots of blue. ''Why can't the ocean be red or something? Why does it have to be so.. Blue? So boring?'' Splinter thought as he sighed and rolled his eyes. ''Ah, well.'' Splinter said while shrugging.

((Sorry, I've been busy doing stuff. sad.png))

''This isn't beautiful. At all.'' Splinter said while looking at the mass void of.. Well, blue. Lot's and lots of blue. ''Why can't the ocean be red or something? Why does it have to be so.. Blue? So boring?'' Splinter thought as he sighed and rolled his eyes. ''Ah, well.'' Splinter said while shrugging.

Honey looked at him. "what isn't beautiful about it? What could be wrong with it?" She said questioningly (woa. thats a word!) before sighing. "it's and opinion I guess." She looked back over the side of the boat, down at the waves and the creature beneath. "Then what are we going to do now?"

"oh! I left my bag in the Cafeteria..." she said a bit startled.

"come on, lets grab my bag first and then we'll head to my room." Fire said, trotting out of the library and back to the cafeteria, she grabbed her bag then fluttered back over to Ace.

"Okay, i'm ready, lets go." she said to Ace.

Ace smiled and grabbed Fire's hoof "well, lets go! We're on an adventure!" Ace declared heading to the C rooms while still holding on to Fire's hoof but weather or not he was nervous he didn't show. Soon they got to the hallway where there rooms were. "You said C3 right?"

@@Snowdream,

Witch noticed mist was turning red a little, "Good thing I took this cruise." Smiling at her, "The water seems so calming, but at the same time having a chilling tone to it." Staring at the ocean. and sorta thinking about mist. He stopped in place, and he slowly turned his face away trying to hide his redness.

Mist smiled back at him, but then he turned his face away from her.

"You okay?" She asked, peering around to see his face.

'Is he...blushing?' She thought as she noticed the shades of red adorning his face.

"Ya know, I almost didn't go on this cruise, my friend bought me the ticket, and I didn't really want to go, but now I'm glade that I did." She said to him, looking back over the ocean.

I don't know you at all! Mystical thought, slightly nervously.

"Well, I'm Mystical Flow.  I...er..." she trailed off.  I don't do anything?  Am I supposed to say something else?  All I do is help at the orphanage.  Doesn't that sound a bit like boasting?

I'll say nothing else.

@@Feather Gem,

Shimmers returned his view to the front of the ship with a frown. "Very well. I can see I am making you nervous, and so I will not bother you with questions. I am perfectly OK with just a name." He didn't turn to look at the mare, and instead he opened his wings and then wrapped them around himself.

@@Snowdream,

(OOC: Sorry for the wait was beating bioshock infinite...great game)

Turning back around, "Well that's good your enjoying yourself on the cruise." laughing a little. "I'm just going to sit down for a moment..." slowly walking to a bench. Taking a seat he lets out a sigh and closes his eyes, "My neavers are getting the best of me now..." mumbling to himself.

Mystical nodded slowly, embarrassed.  "Well...er.  Okay, then," she said.  She turned around and quickly hurried off towards her room.

Ugh, that was so awkward, she thought.  Best if I just pretend it never actually happened and continue on with what I was doing before.

@@Snowdream,

(OOC: Sorry for the wait was beating bioshock infinite...great game)

Turning back around, "Well that's good your enjoying yourself on the cruise." laughing a little. "I'm just going to sit down for a moment..." slowly walking to a bench. Taking a seat he lets out a sigh and closes his eyes, "My neavers are getting the best of me now..." mumbling to himself.

"Are you okay?" Mist Chaser asked him. She heard him mumble something about nerves.

"Nerves? What are you nervous about? Nothing bad is going to happen (heheh)." Then it suddenly dawned on her. "Is it me making you feel nervous?" She asked carefully.

'I hope I havn't done anything wrong! or anything to upset him.' She thought.

"Are you okay?" Mist Chaser asked him. She heard him mumble something about nerves.

"Nerves? What are you nervous about? Nothing bad is going to happen (heheh)." Then it suddenly dawned on her. "Is it me making you feel nervous?" She asked carefully.

'I hope I havn't done anything wrong! or anything to upset him.' She thought.

He jumped when he heared her ask him, "Why are you nervous?" He looked at her with a sorta panic on his face, "Umm...it's nothing like that...it's just...just..." turning more red. "This is bad! Should I just tell her?!" He thought panicking. (Doing this from my phone right now so not much I can do. :/)

(edited)

He jumped when he heared her ask him, "Why are you nervous?" He looked at her with a sorta panic on his face, "Umm...it's nothing like that...it's just...just..." turning more red. "This is bad! Should I just tell her?!" He thought panicking. (Doing this from my phone right now so not much I can do. :/)

'it is me, I am the problem.' Mist Chaser concluded.

"Im... I'm sorry I'm expected some- I... I need to- I just..." She stammered. She shook her head, and turned around, walking away. SHe speedily waled back into the corridor, and started to make the journey back to her quarters. She grabbed her key card and opened the door, slamming it behind her. She slid down the door, leaning against it until she was sitting. She sat there, trying to work out what she had done wrong.

Edited by Snowdream