Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Surviving a shipwreck! RP

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

(meh. Ill throw a post in.)

Shimmers watched her leave (creeeeeeeeepy!) in a hurry. He waited for her to turn a corner and then he got up, and walked down the other side of the ship, dissapointed with himself. His sister joked about how he only showed two emotions, dissapointed and out going, and that was true. It was all he showed. He went into his room and sat on his bed.

Ace smiled and grabbed Fire's hoof "well, lets go! We're on an adventure!" Ace declared heading to the C rooms while still holding on to Fire's hoof but weather or not he was nervous he didn't show. Soon they got to the hallway where there rooms were. "You said C3 right?"

"It should be right..." Fire trailed off and froze when she saw the door. she quickly unlocked it and opened the door to her room.

This room is huge! why would my grandparents spend all this money to get me such a nice room? she pondered as she began to unpack her bag.

she took her watch and glasses off and put them on her nightstand then grabbed her contacts form her bag and trotted over to the mirror.

"there, much better..." she said after she put her contacts in.

still sitting at the mirror, the un-braided her hair and let it fall gracefully down to her sides.

"okay, we can go to your room now." she said, trotting back over to Ace.

'it is me, I am the problem.' Mist Chaser concluded.

"Im... I'm sorry I'm expected some- I... I need to- I just..." She stammered. She shook her head, and turned around, walking away. SHe speedily waled back into the corridor, and started to make the journey back to her quarters. She grabbed her key card and opened the door, slamming it behind her. She slid down the door, leaning against it until she was sitting. She sat there, trying to work out what she had done wrong.

He watched her leave, "I should of just told her instead of waiting..." looking at the ocean. He could hear his book whispering to him, "I can fix everything just let control you!" He ignored the book's offering, but he did decide to tell mist why he was turning red and getting nervous around her. (And no I'm not going crazy)

I hope she will understand and hopefully nothing bad happens...(Cough wink cough :D)

"It should be right..." Fire trailed off and froze when she saw the door. she quickly unlocked it and opened the door to her room.

This room is huge! why would my grandparents spend all this money to get me such a nice room? she pondered as she began to unpack her bag.

she took her watch and glasses off and put them on her nightstand then grabbed her contacts form her bag and trotted over to the mirror.

"there, much better..." she said after she put her contacts in.

still sitting at the mirror, the un-braided her hair and let it fall gracefully down to her sides.

"okay, we can go to your room now." she said, trotting back over to Ace.

Ace watched as Fire put her contacts in then quickly looked away with a red tint on his cheeks. "So uh *chough* my room then." Ace said going to his room and opening the door. In the room were a couple of suitcases which Ace opened one of them to reveal nothing but books which he put on the bed the rest was filled with other stuff.

He watched her leave, "I should of just told her instead of waiting..." looking at the ocean. He could hear his book whispering to him, "I can fix everything just let control you!" He ignored the book's offering, but he did decide to tell mist why he was turning red and getting nervous around her. (And no I'm not going crazy)

I hope she will understand and hopefully nothing bad happens...(Cough wink cough :D)

Mist Chaser got upfron the ground after a few minutes of thinking about the day. She decided she knew exactly what she needed and walked towards her rooms bathroom. She turned the water on in the shower and stepped under the steaming hot flow. She exited the shower a few minutes later, feeling a bit better.she sat on her bed and started watching the waves out of the window.

(Sorry for crap post I'm on my iPod)

Mist Chaser got upfron the ground after a few minutes of thinking about the day. She decided she knew exactly what she needed and walked towards her rooms bathroom. She turned the water on in the shower and stepped under the steaming hot flow. She exited the shower a few minutes later, feeling a bit better.she sat on her bed and started watching the waves out of the window.

(Sorry for crap post I'm on my iPod)

"Wait what was the room number?!" trying to remember, "I can't believe I forgot the room number!" covering his face with his hoof. "Maybe it's for the best..." putting his head down in shame as he walked to his room. He opened his door and dropped his bags on the ground. As the bags hit the floor he hit the bed sheets, "Just need to wait a week before I can go home..." He said looking at the clock. He began to think if he should spend the whole week in his room or spend the week dodging mist...

Ace watched as Fire put her contacts in then quickly looked away with a red tint on his cheeks. "So uh *chough* my room then." Ace said going to his room and opening the door. In the room were a couple of suitcases which Ace opened one of them to reveal nothing but books which he put on the bed the rest was filled with other stuff.

"wow... would you look at all those books..." Fire said as she fluttered into Ace's room.

she sat down in one of the chairs then turned to face Ace.

"okay, I'll wait for you, just get done everything you need to get done and then we can go to the the lobby and ask where our adventure is heading." Fire said.

"wow... would you look at all those books..." Fire said as she fluttered into Ace's room.

she sat down in one of the chairs then turned to face Ace.

"okay, I'll wait for you, just get done everything you need to get done and then we can go to the the lobby and ask where our adventure is heading." Fire said.

Ace turned to Fire once he was done unpacking. "Ok, I'm done now let's see where we're heading." Ace said walking down the hallway. WithFire beside him. "I must say you have big pathience uslly ponies don't really have time for an egghead to unpack his book." Ace said

Ace turned to Fire once he was done unpacking. "Ok, I'm done now let's see where we're heading." Ace said walking down the hallway. WithFire beside him. "I must say you have big pathience uslly ponies don't really have time for an egghead to unpack his book." Ace said

"Well, I enjoy reading as well. I didn't pack any of my books on vacation though, which is something i'm regretting. my bedroom back and my grandparent's house is full off books. wall to wall bookshelf alongside piles of books all over my floor... I guess you can say that I'm an egghead too." Fire said with a laugh as she followed Ace down the hall.

"Well, I enjoy reading as well. I didn't pack any of my books on vacation though, which is something i'm regretting. my bedroom back and my grandparent's house is full off books. wall to wall bookshelf alongside piles of books all over my floor... I guess you can say that I'm an egghead too." Fire said with a laugh as she followed Ace down the hall.

"Hahahaha you should see my house! I have so many that one misstep can cause an entire avelance of paper!" Ace laughed until they entered the lobby Ace walked over to the pony behind he counter and asked the question. "Excuse me, but do you know where this ship is headed? Me and my lovely friend would like to know our destination."

(OOC: Awe yeah, Ace is turning the charm on lol

"Hahahaha you should see my house! I have so many that one misstep can cause an entire avelance of paper!" Ace laughed until they entered the lobby Ace walked over to the pony behind he counter and asked the question. "Excuse me, but do you know where this ship is headed? Me and my lovely friend would like to know our destination."

(OOC: Awe yeah, Ace is turning the charm on lol

Fire's face grew bright red with blush when she heard Ace say "lovely".

Is he really talking about me? I'm not very lovely... my eyes are a weird color, I have way too many freckles on my nose, and I have a weird laugh... she thought as she stood next to Ace and waited for an answer from the pony behind the desk.

The lemon colored pony unlocked the door to her room and pushed the door open.  She stepped inside and closed the door behind her.  She went towards her bags and sat down in front of them.  She pulled the zippers to open the bag and reached inside, pulling out the first thing she found.

"Wait what was the room number?!" trying to remember, "I can't believe I forgot the room number!" covering his face with his hoof. "Maybe it's for the best..." putting his head down in shame as he walked to his room. He opened his door and dropped his bags on the ground. As the bags hit the floor he hit the bed sheets, "Just need to wait a week before I can go home..." He said looking at the clock. He began to think if he should spend the whole week in his room or spend the week dodging mist...

Mist soon grew bored of staying locked up in her room so she grabbed her key card and exited her room. She decided to have a look at the map and see if she saw a destination that appealed to her. She found a map and began scanning over it but not really finding anything appealing.

Witch finally got off the bed, "Can't let something so small effect my whole cruise." Walking out the door. As the door shut behind him he remembered he forgot to grab the room key, "That could be a problem..." facehoofing himself, "This is going to be a long night if i don't find away back into my room." Slowly walking to the pool area

I'll get help after some time at the pool. He thought.

(OOC: This should be fun XD)

After Mystical had finished packing, she stepped back and glanced around the room.  It felt more like home already, with the picture frames on the bedside tables and the few clothes hanging in the closet.

Mystical picked up her sun hat, placed it atop her head, and left her room.

@

There was a long awkward silence between the new couple. ''So, what else could we do? We've seen the ocean, confessed love and such. Everything seems to be crossed off my list except dinner and a movie. And believe me, you do not want to see a movie with me.. I'm a Mystery Science Theater 3000 fan.''

Witch checked around the pool for a good spot to set his towel down, "Where is a good spot...hmm." Scanning the area more, "Found one!" saying to himself. Putting down his towel he sat down for a moment to relax in the sun chair, "Just what the doctor ordered." laughing a little at his own joke. 

(Time for some bad jokes...forgive me D:)

(Well, I'm going to be making a guess that nopony is behind the counter.)

Ace looked around when he didn't hear a response or saw any pony walk out. "Hm, strange but there seems to be nopony here, well I hope there's a captan." Ace said with a laugh turning to look at Fire. "Hey you ok your face is red."

• Brohoof 1

(Well, I'm going to be making a guess that nopony is behind the counter.)

Ace looked around when he didn't hear a response or saw any pony walk out. "Hm, strange but there seems to be nopony here, well I hope there's a captan." Ace said with a laugh turning to look at Fire. "Hey you ok your face is red."

"mmmm-my face?" Fire  stammered, moving quickly enoug to cover her face with her hooves.

"p-please forgive me... I-I just don't receive compliments too often..." she quickly added, now uncovering her face so she could see Ace's reaction to what she had just told him.

@,

After a few minutes of studying the map, Mist Chaser decided that she would spend some timer relaxing at the pool. She started to trot through the corridors, passing many un-named doors that she wondered what lay behind them.

She reached the pool, not paying any attention to the ponies around her, and sat in one of the chairs.

@@Snowdream,

Taking off his shades and walking to the deep end of the pool. Witch jumped in making a tiny splash, "Feels nice being in the water." he thought as he dived underwater. Swimming to the shallow end he sat on one of the steps just enjoying the water not paying any attention to anypony around him.

@,

Mist Chaser decided to get in the pool. She trotted over to the counter and got a towl, placing it on her chair. She walked over to the steps and dipped one hoof into the water, it was a little colder than she expected, but as she walked deeper into the water, she realised that it was quite a comforting temperature.

@@Snowdream,

((OOC: Let the games begin))

Witch dived back under the water swimming to the deep end of the pool. Surfacing at the end of the pool he took a moment to gather his breath, "It's been awhile since I've gone swimming" taking one last breath of air before diving under. 

@,

((OOC:IT IS ON! ~ quote the one and only: Rarity))

Mist Chaser paddled around the shallow end of the pool. She wasn't really a good swimmer, but she loved being in the water, so long as her hooves could touch the bottom that is. Her mane was now wet, and was sitting flat against her neck.

Edited by Snowdream

@@Snowdream,

(We quoting now? XD)

Right as Witch was about reach the steps he bumped into a pony coming out of the water he took a quick breath of air, "I'm sorry! I didn't see you there." wiping the water from his eyes. His jaw dropped when he saw mist standing in front of him.

This is going to end badly! He thought.