Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop My New OC's Requests Thread (Coming Back Soon)

Mr.Brony

here you go @Sir.Flutter Hooves they are done. and I did one in colore and the other in pencil, and Im sorry if I got any of the colores rong im a little color blind

in color

in pencil

That's awesome! Thank you so much, it is perfect! I really like how you made one is pencil, and one in color. Thank you so much, and it is great!

Thank so much!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Your really good at drawing. Keep up the good work. (we're all counting on you)

ArmoredDarkMoon_zpsb9912d73.png

Could you draw him standing at the edge of a cliff face. 

Edited by Dark Moon

Woah, beautiful artwork! It seems as though you are very talented. Therefore, I would like to request a drawing on my OC, Beatrix Camilla Bow. She is a singer and her cutie mark is a purple bedazzled microphone. I've never had anyone draw her cutie mark, and I'd like to see how you would do it. Her link is in my signature, and if you have any questions about her or the style, please ask. Thank you kindly. yay.png

(edited)

Hey, Mr. Brony! I haven't seen you in quite a while. I really want some more artwork from you, but I feel kinda bad requesting from you since I've already received so many pieces from you.

Edited by NekromantiaFox

could I pretty please have one of my OC stardust, Mr Brony? 

I'lll leave a reference picture of her to help you with your drawning and can I make another request? Can she look slightly mad in the dark kind of way but not too psycho... I don't want a scary pony

post-15259-0-52023300-1369211939.jpg

Ya i know i already have one that was called nee your oc done im your man. but i kinda lost track of it. so i am making this one, and yes it's still Free.But now im doing them in color to. and i still draw them by hand no computer stuff.

and here are some exsampuls of my art work.

and if you have any questions just ask img-1334350-1-wink.png My Done Lits

MyLittlePonyTalesSir.Flutter HoovesAgileFawkes

My Undone Lits

~/XC-BRONY~ConcordChigens and KayColt~Chaotic Fireball~KokoriponyPinkieshyFlutterpieBudding NightCurry PinchMeirnoHanaCoolwar13@Yahoo.deCohnoaPripyatponyBeatrix Bow

You sir, have the profile picture of a certain horse from the movie "Spirit", am I correct? Good. Glad I'm not the only one who's seen it.

Can you do Eratticus? He's down in the signature...I'm sure this'll be harder than the other posts, at least because he has to look slightly insane.

Good luck, and thanks!

Hey, Mr. Brony! I haven't seen you in quite a while. I really want some more artwork from you, but I feel kinda bad requesting from you since I've already received so many pieces from you.

It's ok you can make as many request that you like you have no limiy of how may request one person can make and this goes for everypony one here.

ps: NekromantiaFox I like to doe your request, becuse you ponies are uniquewink.png

so bring it one nekromantiaFox happy.png

I sorta have two OCs.

Spearhead is my concept character for a fanfic I never got around to writing.

post-13195-0-60223300-1369283550_thumb.png

And Lightning Flicker is a 'sona-type-deal that had his name and appearance automatically generated based on my name. Then I created him in the pony creator.

post-13195-0-61893900-1369283690_thumb.png

Whichever one you wanna draw (or both) is fine with me. A million hugs and "thank you"s in advance. wub.png

you're back Mr. Brony!!! :D

I should even be here asking for a request but I would like you to draw my OC Rexus Spark, he's my new addition and I would like you to draw him in your style

rexus_spark_oc___main_art_by_kyle23emma-

I don't have anything in particular for the pose, just keep his escense.

you're back Mr. Brony!!! biggrin.png

I should even be here asking for a request but I would like you to draw my OC Rexus Spark, he's my new addition and I would like you to draw him in your style

img-1493877-1-rexus_spark_oc___main_art_

I don't have anything in particular for the pose, just keep his escense.

It's ok Motion Spark you can make as many request for me as you like, and that goes for everypony on here so ya keep those request coming.

It's ok Motion Spark you can make as many request for me as you like, and that goes for everypony on here so ya keep those request coming.

thank you buddie.

hey, come check my request thread, which is closed and coming to an end, make a request, I'll make a spot just for you...you have drawn art for me before but I haven't drawn anything for you. I must return the favor and what a better way than this one ;)

It's up to you though. ;)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/57520-im-drawing-your-ocs-closed/

thank you buddie.

hey, come check my request thread, which is closed and coming to an end, make a request, I'll make a spot just for you...you have drawn art for me before but I haven't drawn anything for you. I must return the favor and what a better way than this one wink.png

It's up to you though. wink.png

http://mlpforums.com/topic/57520-im-drawing-your-ocs-closed/

ok Motion i will tack you up on that i have made a few oc's but i will let you chose what one you would like to doe so i will pose a few for you.

ok Motion i will tack you up on that i have made a few oc's but i will let you chose what one you would like to doe so i will pose a few for you.

alright, I'll be waiting for you in there... but hurry up man! thread is almost finishing and I don't want you to be out lol. Try to follow the format of the first page ^_^