Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop My New OC's Requests Thread (Coming Back Soon)

Mr.Brony

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you do a drawing of my OC and Doctor Whooves together close to the TARDIS? If you don't know what the TARDIS is, then put us in a forest, but have them in an alert look, with a scowl. And have a shadow in the shape of Discord looming over them. My OC is in my signature, if you could do this, it would be great! Thanks! Also, pencil or color is fine, whatever is most convenient for you. :)

Edited by super2379

Oh, I would love to have a colored sketch, I hope your color blindness doesn't bother you at all with this.

Basically, I want this pony here post-19171-0-74771300-1379084758.png

and this pony here

post-19171-0-53215900-1379084765.jpg

Leaning against eachother, the second being slumped slightly onto the first ones shoulder, hugging her and looking at the camera.

If you can do this, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

This is for everypony here that is wheting for me to do there request.

If you fill like I'm ignoring your request, And if you do, well let me say I'm sorry for that and I will get every single ponies request on here done.
But it will be a while, because I work 6 to 7 days a week. 
But no worries wine I have the time I will work on thes request ;)

@@Mr.Brony, Holy crap your work is AWESOME! Can you please draw my OC Selune Darkeye? Reference pictures in the signature where her profile is... EDIT:POSSIBLE THINGS YOU COULD TRY OUT

1)Nightmare Night Pirate with eye cutie-mark drawn in the eye patch and flag.
2)"Nightmare Selune"
4)Human-Humanized-Anthro
5)Genderswapped Version/R63
6)Baby/Filly version

Edited by nioniosbbbb

• 2 months later...

Here you go @Pripyat Pony I have your OC done for you, and Iam sorry that it took me so long to get it done for you, and for tacking for so long to get it done I did something nice for you, so any way here she is and let me know what you think of her.

post-7469-0-36215000-1386280782_thumb.jpg

Here you go @Pripyat Pony I have your OC done for you, and Iam sorry that it took me so long to get it done for you, and for tacking for so long to get it done I did something nice for you, so any way here she is and let me know what you think of her.

Oh wow, that is absolutely fantastic! Well worth the wait. Thank you so much for drawing Glory for me! :)

I see you're rather busy, so I'll leave this post with my OC, NightSwift  with this as his cutiemark, if you decide you want to do a full scale and if you ever have spare time for it. I have no preference on stance or style, just whatever you're comfortable with. As long as it doesn't look silly :P

Edited by Zeckiu

• 7 months later...

I've been gone for sometime, but Im still here,

I've been going throw some hard times here and there. so thats way I been gone for so long

but I got some thime to make this drawing

so here you go @Budding Night I have your requests done sorry that it took so long to get it done

ohpe you like it and if you have any question just ask ;)

post-7469-0-08685900-1405536197_thumb.jpg

I have MLP but after seing your art, of crying MLP i kind of want to ask if you could be kind enough to design an MLP for me :'( i know im asking for 2 much but that crying MLP made me so happy and it looks so great :/ could you design something like this? if not, than please draw me this if you have time only raindrop_zpsfb98c034.png

Hey there Mr.Brony!

I totally love your work, and if you have some time, maybe you could draw my OC "Spirit" with my brother's OC "Keystroke"? We've never had a picture of our OCs together and it would be really special to us ^_^

Here is the reference of mine:

reference_sheet_commission__spirit_by_su

And my brother's:

psvYNzW.jpg

(edited)

I would like one, but unfortunately I cannot provide a picture of the oc. Ill describe him instead, if it's okay. His name's Dark Side.

He has vinyl scratch like hair, it is Dark Blue with Purple Tips. He is average size for a stallion and is a Unicorn. He has a gray coat. If you could, can you draw him looking flustered while Rarity cuddles to him? If not I'll be fine with regular drawing. Oh yeah, his cu t ie Mark is a sword implying a s shield.

Edited by Deviousnights

• 9 months later...
(edited)

hay everyone, I am here to tell you all that I haven't forgotten about you guys.

It's just I got me camera stolen, and I am having a little life problems right now.

but when I get everything back together, I will be ready for you guys.

:kindness:

Edited by Mr.Brony

hay everyone, I am here to tell you all that I haven't forgotten about you guys.

It's just I got me camera stolen, and I am having a little life problems right now.

but when I get everything back together, I will be ready for you guys.

:kindness:

I think you may want to change the title to requests closed in the meantime...