Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Soarin' Fan Club

~Chaotic Fireball~

(edited)

I've seen quite a few of the fanclubs, but realised that there wasn't one for Soarin'. I was like, nooooo! But then I just decided to make one, and end that shamefulness. So here it is. I present to you: Soarin's Fan Club! 

And I am the official president.

Here, you can post your favorite pictures of the best Wonderbolt of all time, him and Rainbow Dash, any picture; just once he is in the picture. 

Starting now.

Soarin'.pic

Soarin' and RD pic

Please do not post any pictures of any other ponies here, unless he is in the picture. Also, PLEASE do not make comments saying 'eww I hate Soarin', he's horrible' and stuff like that, if you don't like him, then why are you here?

So... bring on the fanworks!

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~
  • Brohoof 3

soarin_clap_by_mihaaaa-d3ki8nm.gif

Soarin' approves of this post and club. Though I do hope to see some original art works that people either find or make themselves *always envious of those :P*

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Where is everypony? I expected everypony to come galloping in tripping over each other's hooves to post a nice fanart or fiction about Soarin'.

WHERE'S THE LOVE????? sad.png

I am now officially BUMPing this thread so people can post.

(edited)

@

Yay! Thanks for the pic, Blue, but Rainbow DashXSoarin' is the best shipping tongue.png
Soarin'Dash.pic

But thanks for the picture!

Anypony else: Fanfics and poems and other fanworks are allowed too! Just so you know...

• Brohoof 2

@

Yay! Thanks for the pic, Blue, but Rainbow DashXSoarin' is the best shipping tongue.png

Soarin'Dash.pic

But thanks for the picture!

Anypony else: Fanfics and poems and other fanworks are allowed too! Just so you know..

Yeah, I usually pick the uncommon couples for my favorites. Here is another picture I found. Hope you guys like it. It's pretty cute.

tumblr_m6c670B9yA1qc5ffho1_1280.png

• Brohoof 2

Oh so something more around the lines of this?

soarin___gives_his_pie_to_dashie_by_rain

or maybe

soarin_and_dash_by_angelemlin-d5gdqew.jp

Maybe all the people who would like join are busy eating their lunch atm :X It would take them some time to clean up :

• Brohoof 1

I understand all of you are fond of Soarin, but he is all mine.

img-1322097-1-spitfire_flirting_with_soa

Nobody can resist my temptuous plot, not even Soarin. So you can all rage while I borrow him a minute. cool.png

My My, I know I am possessive, but I didn't expect to close the debate like this. I allow you to worship and stand in awe before him, but I must warn you of who is his special somepony. Now you can go back to the Soarin ass-kissing, I need to talk to a certain rainbow pony about a few pictures I just saw.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

img-1337535-1-soarin___aweome_by_edahi-d

Soarin' and his pie like a boss.

Gotta keep this club going, *not sure as to why people don't realize how awesome he really is* :o. The more pics, the happier Soarin becomes. img-1337535-2-giddy_soarin_by_echowolf80

Edited by Bayleef
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Soarin is my favorite stallion and one of my favorite characters.  He has a nice design, and I actually do like his mane.  He deserves all the love he gets, and also deserves more love than he gets.

post-13775-0-79370100-1371102783_thumb.jpg

So if no one else wants him, can I keep him tongue.png ?

• Brohoof 1

Soarin' is beyond awesome. I mean, look at this guy. He's just the epitome of cool.

post-10745-0-27504200-1371181610_thumb.jpg

post-10745-0-66747600-1371181623_thumb.jpg

Also, since everyone's posting shipping, I'll do the same.

post-10745-0-75690600-1371182732_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Athlete horse is best horse. Will post some pics from my fairly extensive Soarin folder when I get home later. I will also lend my support to RD and Soarin as best ship. They are an adorable couple

Soarin is best pones.

...although he did totally blow it at the Galla. He could have had Rainbow Dash necking him all night long if he had just given her more than just 'thanks for saving my pie.'

• 7 months later...

Okay, I'm totally head over wings for soarin! He is so hot and fast and one of the best fliers, if not THE best! I ship Soarin and Skyheart (my oc). :3

Sorry if this offends anypony, but I just had to confess it!

(I feel so much lighter confessing that!)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Soarin is definitely my favorite Wonderbolt. He's such a nice, modest guy.

Soarin_Soaring_by_sophiecabra.jpg

soarin_and_pie__291__by_reaper3d-d6i93n9

I hate to admit.............*grumbles* even though he beat somepony in something I don't want to mention, :lol:, *clears throat*.......he is a calm and laid back type of character.   And of course.........his obsession for pies, :)

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...