Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Soarin' Fan Club

~Chaotic Fireball~

• 1 year later...

Let's get this up and running again, so there can be more replies!

Once again, as many have said, SoarinDash is the best MLP: FiM ship there is? Why? Because it's the only ship that involves a main character and a secondary character!

post-36294-0-49066000-1461935800_thumb.jpg

post-36294-0-89574700-1461935815_thumb.png

post-36294-0-39474300-1461935825_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I've always liked Soarin'. It's nice that he's gotten more screen time as of late.

1153733__safe_screencap_animated_derpy+h

I'm not usually too big on shipping, but SoarinDash is one of the few that I like. Straight couples are so underrated in the fandom...

434caf388f743c9fa5e33e7489525911.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lately I've been wondering something about Soarin.

Dashie must've spent a few months performing great with the Wonderbolts since "Newbie Dashie," so she must have had plenty of time around Soarin.

There's just something about this I just don't like. Does Dashie even have feelings for Soarin? What about him for her? As much as I detest shipping, I've seen Soarin and Dashie as something that could work perfectly, but what's keeping them? Are they afraid to confess their love for each other, or do they even have love for each other in the first place and they're just friends?

I mean, yes, I'm engaged, and I didn't start dating my fiancée until I knew her for about three years, but something must be keeping them away from that magic moment, and that's something I'm not likin'!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/07/2014 at 8:50 PM, Commander Frost said:

It's suuuuu cute! Just look at this Picture!

tumblr_m66yk6Kc2N1rv3alio1_500.jpg

I can't really understand that ship because... They haven't even ever talked to each other! But I respect everyone's ships even though I don't understand some. I am personally a big Soarindash shipper!

On 12/07/2014 at 3:39 AM, PegasisterJayfeather said:

Soarin is best stallion <3

Soarin_Soaring_by_sophiecabra.jpg

I love that drawing!:love:

Spoiler

On 15/07/2016 at 1:05 AM, Baby Flyer said:

Lately I've been wondering something about Soarin.

Dashie must've spent a few months performing great with the Wonderbolts since "Newbie Dashie," so she must have had plenty of time around Soarin.

There's just something about this I just don't like. Does Dashie even have feelings for Soarin? What about him for her? As much as I detest shipping, I've seen Soarin and Dashie as something that could work perfectly, but what's keeping them? Are they afraid to confess their love for each other, or do they even have love for each other in the first place and they're just friends?

I mean, yes, I'm engaged, and I didn't start dating my fiancée until I knew her for about three years, but something must be keeping them away from that magic moment, and that's something I'm not likin'!

I personally think they have feelings for each other. At least that Soarin does. Because you can see in the way that he looks at Dash, that he probably likes her (or maybe it's just my imagination but I don't think so). And, on the media I uploaded with that comment, you can see a picture of Dash in Soarin's locker! And I wouldn't be surprised if she liked him too. She looks happy when he sees him!

full (1).png

• Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...

Am I really the only one who is going to post about Soarin's appearance in Season 8: Episode 5: Grannies Gone Wild? Shame on the rest of you Soarin fans! What's wrong with you?! Lol. :derp:

Anyways, I actually thought Matt Hill was never coming back to voice him, but to my great pleasure and surprise, he did! He had quite a few lines at the beginning of the episode. I'm so happy!

Hooray for Soarin! He has not been forgotten!

Some screencaps of him from the episode:

Screenshot_2018-04-18-16-58-18.thumb.png.1df622cfae1723865a5eaf436944f636.png

Screenshot_2018-04-28-13-07-51.thumb.png.4ea850010cd388447d7f0c3146981d0f.png

Screenshot_2018-04-18-17-02-27-1.thumb.png.04e5c648b9869f1901808f8dd9439cff.png

Even if you don't ship him with Dashie, you still have to admit he is really nice to her. It's one reason I am such a fan of him. He just seems so genuinely nice and friendly.

• 8 months later...

Soarin's first words were " i,'ll have that big apple pie," Yea best stallion.

On 10/19/2016 at 8:38 PM, StormBlaze said:

eeeee so im considered the biggest Soarin fan in the UK community XP

my little collection minus the big plushies

Reveal hidden contents

14492486_1049253391857957_66266676985444

he gets his own folder with Dashie in my DA gallery

http://stormblaze-pegasus.deviantart.com/gallery/55139858/Soarin-and-Dashie

and I ship him with my OC a lot too =3

comm__soarin_and_stormy_by_left2fail-dak

Nice OC cutie mark

• 4 years later...