Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ninja Derpy

How much is 20% cooler?

3^142/23+84(2*18,467-236) = n+23-20%/180*438

That is.

I love her! :D

Do you have an evil twin?

20% cooler is however much RD wants it to be ^_^

No. But I do have a rule 63'd version of myself. His name is Rainbow Blitz.

Edited by RainbowDude

Oh, cool

I can't think of anything else to ask... Ooh, I got somethin!

Did you want to be with the WonderBolts before you did the Sonic Rainboom for the first time and got your cutie mark or did you realize you were awesome after that?

Oh, cool

I can't think of anything else to ask... Ooh, I got somethin!

Did you want to be with the WonderBolts before you did the Sonic Rainboom for the first time and got your cutie mark or did you realize you were awesome after that?

When I was a filly there was no such thing as the Wonderbolts! They banded together when I was 15. I was one of their first fans!

During the times our sensor systems weren't flipping the f*ck out, some of my crew found out the same energies givin off by the elements of harmony are equivilant to those of your sonic rainboom, and sonic rainnuke.

With that in mind, what do you think would happen if you did a sonic rainboom while wearing the element of loyalty necklace?

You know, besides you destroying my shipyard planets.

Do you hate honeydew?

No

Who is Honeydew?

an old friend.

hey rainbow! wanna dance?

SURE!!Posted Image

Hi my name is minor hazard wanna know why?

Why not!

During the times our sensor systems weren't flipping the f*ck out, some of my crew found out the same energies givin off by the elements of harmony are equivilant to those of your sonic rainboom, and sonic rainnuke.

With that in mind, what do you think would happen if you did a sonic rainboom while wearing the element of loyalty necklace?

You know, besides you destroying my shipyard planets.

I think Equestria would explode because of my awesomeness.

Edited by RainbowDude the MDCCCLXXXV
  • Brohoof 2

When i was little i did not know what the biohazard sign ment so i accidently walked in to a room full of radioactive material and the do locked behind me so i was stuck there untile my dad found me i dont realy know how long that was. So my dad took me to see a doctor he said i should not be alive right know and there was almost unaffected by the radiation aside from my right eye turning completly black so my mom and dad named me minor hazard.

When i was little i did not know what the biohazard sign ment so i accidently walked in to a room full of radioactive material and the do locked behind me so i was stuck there untile my dad found me i dont realy know how long that was. So my dad took me to see a doctor he said i should not be alive right know and there was almost unaffected by the radiation aside from my right eye turning completly black so my mom and dad named me minor hazard.

Cool....

Hey Dashie, what exactly do you do when you do the Buccaneer Blaze? All we saw was a bright flash...what exactly do you do during that trick?

That is a secret..... :ph34r: