Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ninja Derpy

OK, I'm done with the fountain, but I made a little mistake and it's higher pressure now, need help with anything else?

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

OK, I'm done with the fountain, but I made a little mistake and it's higher pressure now, need help with anything else?

Thanks that is fine. I can just tweak it a bit.

Wait, you have a Rainbow foutain? Do you dye your mane with it? :)

Yes, I do. But only when it gets grey. That only happens when I get sad though....But right now I am happy!!

Posted Image

Miss Dash, how did you get the nickname 'Rainbow Crash'?

Please don't hit me Please don't hit me Please don't hit me Please don't hit me

Once I crashed into a cloud and some bullies started calling me that.

Oh wow, that reminds me of the poison joke weed

You smoke that stuff? Yuck!! I heard it makes you see weird stuff. I just stick to watching Ponyville run around. Hehe.

Yes, I do. But only when it gets grey. That only happens when I get sad though....But right now I am happy!!

*gets curious*

*dives mane into fountain*

*looks in mirror*

Uhm...awkward

How can I get it out again?

You smoke that stuff? Yuck!! I heard it makes you see weird stuff. I just stick to watching Ponyville run around. Hehe.[/size]

Not what I was talking about, I can't remember the episode name, but I was talking about the flowers that grow in Everfree by Zecora's house, the ones that made you lose control of your flying

Wait a minute, you dye your mane?

Rainbow Dash, I AM A EGG-HEAD READIN PEGASUS D=< but after that book I felt happy because you said "IM AN EGG-HEAD..." ME TOO! I sometimes read when I fly SO WARN ME TO WATCH OUT!!!!!!

Edited by RainbowBoom123

When travel to and from Equestria becomes possible(and hey, we(the top scientists on my homeworld) managed to hold a wormhole open for just a split second, but that's making it farther than ever), you wanna be friends? Also, I love the Wonderbolts and would want to see one of their shows.

When travel to and from Equestria becomes possible(and hey, we(the top scientists on my homeworld) managed to hold a wormhole open for just a split second, but that's making it farther than ever), you wanna be friends? Also, I love the Wonderbolts and would want to see one of their shows.

The person who created this ask thread got banned, there's no point asking questions

Need a new Rainbow Dash >.<

This is no good, just when I was about to ask my first question.

I could try being RD if you can't find anyone...?

• 2 weeks later...