Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Biblical MLP Signatures!

. eris .

(edited)

Salutations,

I am a bit of a signature addict. If I could, I'd have all of these as my own signature, but since I can't, I figure I'd better give them out to people. Even if you don't want them, leave a comment and tell me how I can improve. These signatures are free, go ahead and use them! You don't even have to link back to me.

I will be adding more, one for each of the Mane Six. I also take requests, if you want a specific verse or pony, or etc.

If you find these 'offensive', please move on. If you have questions about my worldview, please message me, but don't talk about it here.

img-1335147-1-2vmdk6d.png

img-1335147-2-qnnx9j.png

img-1335147-3-in94wo.png

img-1335147-2-35crio3.png

img-1335147-3-fjnqxh.png

img-1335147-4-xel1e.jpg

img-1335147-6-2ryljzl.jpg

img-1335147-8-2ppbmrl.png

img-1335147-9-2v7t55j.jpg

img-1335147-10-21dgy9d.png

Edited by Earl Grey

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not be a Christian (far from it, in fact!), but these are very well made and your choice of proverbs is very well done!  Good job and keep up the good work.  

GREAT SIGS!

dude i love it man.. wow those are all realy realy good.. im deffently going to have to use one or make one of my own. love it dude you got talent 

Thanks so much! Feel free to take one or all, or even make some of your own. xD These are strictly for fun purposes, and it would make my day if you used 'em. xD

Like Giddyup, I am not religious...but still...those are awesome signatures. You have some great signature making talent happy.png . I am quite impressed.

I have always wanted to get into making signatures but I have never really gotten around to learning how.

(edited)

Aw, these are beautiful and touching, and while I would love to have one, I couldn't part with the one I have right now. You are definitely very talented, and I hope to see more from you! 

(Being quite a religious person myself)

This thread needs more love. :3

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~

These are amazingly good.  The choices of the fonts on the rarity one are perfect.  I also must applaud the use of the passages.  

These signatures are so amazing! With me being a Christian, I'd love to have one of these Scriptural reminders!

Do you take requests? If so, can I have one for Derpy? 

Of course I do! Any particular verse you want, or just anything that fits?

And I had no idea this would become to popular so quickly...:3 That's very uplifting. :)

Of course I do! Any particular verse you want, or just anything that fits?

And I had no idea this would become to popular so quickly...:3 That's very uplifting. smile.png

I just want something related to Derpy is all. Just something that shows how God loves everyone of all backgrounds. Nothing too flamboyant.

LOVE THEM!!! <3 they are all very nice and fetching to the eyes. I thank you for making them and giving them out. :D I really like the verses used, especially the Applejack one.

(edited)

I just want something related to Derpy is all. Just something that shows how God loves everyone of all backgrounds. Nothing too flamboyant.

^^ I'm more than a bit biased towards this verse, since I have it on my mirror, but I thought it suited this signature pretty well. I hope it's what you had in mind, and if not, I can always remake it. You wouldn't believe how easy these are to make. img-1335539-1-smile.png

img-1335539-1-qnnx9j.png

Edited by Earl Grey

Finally, I have been waiting for this for a long time now. I WANT YOU to create a Babs Signature with something about shyness as the bible verse, or bullying.

Is this what you had in mind? I can change it if it's not. Hope you like!

in94wo.png

@@Ezio Auditore I'll get right on it! That's one of my favorite verses! <3

Oh, yes. Thank you! I will have 2 siggies now! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Is that even allowed to have 2? Let's find out. I will actually change the siggy. Sorry DoctorWhooves! But I will save the siggy!

These are amazing, I Love them =)

If you're not too busy could you make me one with Isaiah 40:28 on it? Use whatever pony or background you want 

I hope you like this! It's a big verse to fit in a 600x100 space, but with a bit of finagling I managed it. Do you want something else? I can change it if you'd like. :)

2ppbmrl.png

Wonderful work Earl Grey, really very touching to see somepony do this.  As a Christian myself (Missouri Synod Lutheran), I absolutely love each and every one of these, and they are fantastically well done and just straight up beautiful.  Sadly I'm quite attached to my own signature, and so will not utilize one of your signatures, but thank you very much for the kind offer, and keep up the great work.  These all rock!!!!!!! biggrin.png

Wonderful work Earl Grey, really very touching to see somepony do this.  As a Christian myself (Missouri Synod Lutheran), I absolutely love each and every one of these, and they are fantastically well done and just straight up beautiful.  Sadly I'm quite attached to my own signature, and so will not utilize one of your signatures, but thank you very much for the kind offer, and keep up the great work.  These all rock!!!!!!! biggrin.png

I don't blame you! That's the best signature I've ever seen! (gigantic Dark Knight fan talking. pretty much anything Nolan, actually.)

I hope you like this! It's a big verse to fit in a 600x100 space, but with a bit of finagling I managed it. Do you want something else? I can change it if you'd like. smile.png

img-1335730-1-2ppbmrl.png

I LOVE it smile.png  It looks amazing =) I Love Fwuttershy ^.^ Thanks a lot man, it's very generous of you =)

I really like the background too, the color goes well with Fluttershy =)

I don't blame you! That's the best signature I've ever seen! (gigantic Dark Knight fan talking. pretty much anything Nolan, actually.)

ohmy.png *gasp* ME TOO!!!!!!!!  That's so awesome!!!  I got Marco to thank for the signature, I'm no artist myself (though I did somehow manage to edit my avatar image... still not sure how myself! happy.png ), but if ya like Batman here's the link to my Batman/MLP crossover fanfic, if you want to check it out (only got one chapter out so far, but here ya go smile.png).

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/79481/batmare-begins

img-1335860-1-ohmy.png *gasp* ME TOO!!!!!!!!  That's so awesome!!!  I got Marco to thank for the signature, I'm no artist myself (though I did somehow manage to edit my avatar image... still not sure how myself! img-1335860-2-happy.png ), but if ya like Batman here's the link to my Batman/MLP crossover fanfic, if you want to check it out (only got one chapter out so far, but here ya go img-1335860-3-smile.png).

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/79481/batmare-begins

Well then Marco is far more talented than I'll ever be! And I'll check out that fanfic pronto. I'm a huge Batman fan, all the way back since the Batman: Animated Series when I was a kid. <3