Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Biblical MLP Signatures!

. eris .

Well then Marco is far more talented than I'll ever be! And I'll check out that fanfic pronto. I'm a huge Batman fan, all the way back since the Batman: Animated Series when I was a kid. <3

Are you kidding?  This is too good to be true!  B: TAS was my introduction to the B-man as well!  Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill are my bloody heroes for crying out loud!!!  Oh man, this is great, it's not too often I meet great Batman fans such as yourself on the site.  Well, I hope my fanfic does justice in your eyes to the character, at least as it now stands. biggrin.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These look really awesome :)! Very well done overall! Being a Christian myself I have a even bigger appreciation for them.

However I'm attached to my siggy a bit right now, so I don't think I'll be using them.

Good job though! And God bless!

Are you kidding?  This is too good to be true!  B: TAS was my introduction to the B-man as well!  Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill are my bloody heroes for crying out loud!!!

That is also how I got into Batman, Batman the Animated Series is still to this day in my top 10 favorite shows.

I love all of these sigs especially the Applejack one as the truth is one of the things I tend to value most. You think you can do one for Luna? There are plenty of passages about redemption that would fit perfectly with her.

I absolutely  adore the Babs Seed one... but it's taken. :/ Kind of defeats the point of a signature if somepony else has it. But the Rainbow Dash one is epic too! Mind if I grab it?

I... don't suppose that I could request a custom signature as well?

Using Romans 8:38-39 and just a nice background with no ponies. :) If you could, then I would be extremely grateful. :D

(edited)

I've thought of what I'd like for a signature if it's not too much trouble... img-1336550-1-biggrin.png

And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." - 2 Corinthians 12:9

OR

...for when I am weak, then am I strong. - 2 Corinthians 12:10

Would it be at all possible to get Snowdrop in the sig? That would be awesome! If not, either Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash would be great too... whatever you prefer to do! I'd be extremely grateful for any custom sig. 

Thank you and God bless! img-1336550-2-smile.png

Edited by Crystal Slave

I'm not really religious (Apostate Catholic) but I really gotta say, those are some kickass signatures you have there man! Well done!

O_e This really exploded in popularity! I had no idea this would garner so much attention. Let's see, I'll go down the list:

@@Batbrony Really? B:TAS is my favorite animated show of all time! I have a wallpaper of it on my laptop right now! <3 This is just too wild!

@@Zygen I'm glad you like them. Even if you don't use them, I love seeing people take a moment to articulate why they like them. :3

@ Of course. I'll get right on it. And I didn't even think of using Luna or Celestia, that's a great idea.

@@Flicker Go ahead and use the RD one if you like, but I can always make another Babs Seed sig if you want. (Just realized what her name is when abbreviated...X.X I'm so thick sometimes.)

@@sparklechic That's a fabulous verse, and perfect for RD. I'll get right on it.

@ First non-pony signature, of course! Great verse, by the way. <3

@ Absolutely. I'll see what I can do about your OC. xD

@ Oh my goodness! Thank you for taking the time to read this, I see you everywhere on the boards. I'm glad you like them. (Nice Pinkie signature, by the way. :))

@ I'm glad you like them! And I can't explain how relieved I am that non-religious people like these signatures.

Completed Orders:

(I hope you guys like! If you don't, then just tell me, and I'll make another one. They're fairly easy to make.)

2vmftie.png (I like the way this one came out.)

2v9u1le.png (And this one.)

28juuk1.jpg (Couldn't fit your OC in, sorry!)htycl5.png (This one was hard. X.X)

I know I already posted, but I'm going to add more detail this time:

Can I have a sig with my OC, Midnight (the one pictured in my avatar)? If you need the Pony Creator pic of her, you can let me know...

I'd also like the verse to be 1 Timothy 4:12. That's my fave. :3 [i'd prefer either NIV or the Message--NIV would probably work better for you though]

I know I already posted, but I'm going to add more detail this time:

Can I have a sig with my OC, Midnight (the one pictured in my avatar)? If you need the Pony Creator pic of her, you can let me know...

I'd also like the verse to be 1 Timothy 4:12. That's my fave. :3 [i'd prefer either NIV or the Message--NIV would probably work better for you though]

Sure, I'll see what I can do. A Pony Creator pic would be perfect. :) I'm still not horribly acquainted with putting people's OCs in signatures, but I'm willing to try.

Here is my character!

attachicon.gifmidnight_4.png

She is shy and quiet like Fluttershy, but also an extreme tomboy like Dashie (as you can probably tell by my avatar laugh.png) Either expression should work fine...

Not sure how I like this one. I don't know. I'll redo it if you'd like, I'm not entirely sure I like the background with the OC. :/ Oh well.

2iax3e9.png

Great Signatures, I think they do what they are made for and that's to make a point,

I like the Pinkie, Applejack and Rainbow dash one cause they go very well with the respected character.

These are great! :D

May I request one? I'd love to have one with Apple Jack, Apple Fritter, and Apple Bloom together. As for the passage, could you make it something about staying loyal to your family? That would be AWESOME. Thanks! :D

Not sure how I like this one. I don't know. I'll redo it if you'd like, I'm not entirely sure I like the background with the OC. :/ Oh well.

img-1339512-3-2iax3e9.png

I like it! ^_^ Thank you very much!

Just out of curiosity...how do you make these signatures? I'm just curious, that's all :lol:

Anyway, thanks!

Oh man... These are amazing!

Can I request one?

But I don't know which verse I want... Can I get one with Rarity, and a nice verse in King James version?

Wow, I've been waiting a while for Christian brony art!

Hm... I've got two requests, one specific, one a bit less...

1st: Shining Armor standing off against Sombra's shadow forml the verse about being strong and of good courage would be amazing for this.

2nd: Princess Luna. I'm not really sure which verses would fit her since most verses about night and darkness are references to evil, and any talking about the glories of the heavens would make it seem that Luna is being praised... any ideas?

Really for now I'd just want the Shining Armor one done :).

Could I make a request for a Twilight sig using Psalm 111:10? 

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;

all who follow His instructions have good insight.
His praise endures forever."

(edited)

@@Midnight Dragon I'm glad you like it! I'll post a tutorial on how I do these later.

@@sparklechic Oh, good. I was hoping you'd like that one. smile.png

@ Of course. I'll see if I can dust off my old KJV Bible and find a suitable Rarity verse.

@ Specificity. I like it. wink.png I'll see what I can do.

@@Znex Of course! That'll be easy.

I hope these turned out to your liking. I'm a bit nervous about them, to be honest. Requests always make me feel self conscious. X.X If you don't like them, I can easily remake them. (Which reminds me: tutorial.)

23mvs4n.png

6ew.png

wkfm3d.jpg

2eknkn6.png

img-1335539-3-a4q1oj.jpg

Edited by Earl Grey

I wonder if you do the Old Testament too? I'm not personally interested in one right now, but it is quite interesting how most people think of the New Testament when they hear "the Bible".