Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Biblical MLP Signatures!

. eris .

I wonder if you do the Old Testament too? I'm not personally interested in one right now, but it is quite interesting how most people think of the New Testament when they hear "the Bible".

Most of these are from the Old Testament, Psalms and Proverbs. I have a couple of Ephesians and Corinthians quotes in there too, but I find that Psalms and Proverbs are the most widely known.

And the main chunk of the "important bits", namely Christ's coming, crucifixion, and his parables to us, are in the New Testament. Plus it's less about the wrath of God, and more about His love for us. So I don't wonder why people think the New Testament when they think of the Bible - there may be more juicy stories in the Old Testament, but we see God's kindness on full display in the New Testament.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Wow, nice work! I'll be sure to add the Sombra one to my signature as soon as I get on with my laptop.

Good work on the Luna one too, I had forgotten about that verse actually xD.

Oh yes, is it possible to have a second version of the Sombra sig? I'd like shining armor to have that Hoth apparel when you see him out in the tundra.

Edited by Krein

Very nicely done! happy.png

I'll be sure to add it very soon.

Though as I look at it now, I've noticed you've added a stray quotation mark. Would you mind editing it again just quickly? blush.png

Very nicely done! happy.png

I'll be sure to add it very soon.

Though as I look at it now, I've noticed you've added a stray quotation mark. Would you mind editing it again just quickly? blush.png

ohmy.png Can't believe I did that! I initially added quotations, as sometimes without a capitalized "He", it's easy to mistake them for something other than verses, but since this has that distinction, I took them out. Or thought I did. Sorry about that.

j792kw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Earl Grey, you make me more proud to be a Christian. I wish I could see more people like you not only on this forums, but throughout the whole world. It's nice that you combine MLP characters with Biblical proverbs and verses. I never see this kind of Christianity anywhere.

May God bless you.

From,

Noflippinbody

I love these! And such a great choice of proverbs, too. I'm going to use the Derpy one. Thanks so much for making them - it really made my day to see these! smile.png Sometimes I'm proud of being part of this creative community and sometimes I'm REALLY proud. Today is one of the REALLY proud days. *hugs*

PS: Could you maybe do one with Doctor Whooves too? Just something referencing time/space - maybe a verse about how God created the wonders of the universe. That would be so brilliant!

Edited by Hazel-Beam