Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

Movies/TV Anyone here like Transformers Prime?

Pony Of The Month

I've never been a huge fan of the Transformers franchise in general, but when I found out that Transformers Prime is getting a TV movie, I suddenly became interested. I don't know why that was enough to get my interest. Maybe it's because this might be the hub's first ever original movie. (please correct me if I'm wrong.) I decided to watch it, and now I'm hooked. 

I'VE ONLY JUST FINISHED THE FIRST SEASON, SO NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

I have been a big Transformers fan my whole life and I like Transformers Prime quite a bit the only thing I don't like are the character designs they look really weird to me.

I have been a big Transformers fan my whole life and I like Transformers Prime quite a bit the only thing I don't like are the character designs they look really weird to me.

Are you talking about the humans, Transformers or both? I believe that a lot of the character designs are based off of the Michael Bay movies.

Are you talking about the humans, Transformers or both? I believe that a lot of the character designs are based off of the Michael Bay movies.

It's the Transformers designs they just look so weird but it also may be because I don't like the C.G.I they use. CGI tv shows rarely work for me the only one I like is The Clone Wars

I never could get into the older Transformers shows as a kid, though I did enjoy the toys. Then, about a year or two back the game War for Cybertron came out and was amazing as far as story development. Shortly after I heard rumblings of an animated show using the game as canon and then Prime came out. It's possibly one of the best animated series I've seen, and I've seen a lot of amazing animated shows. The movie you spoke of is actually just the first three episodes of season 3 aired together, sadly. But still bloody amazing.

Season two is very dark by the way, so prepare yourself accordingly.

I never could get into the older Transformers shows as a kid, though I did enjoy the toys. Then, about a year or two back the game War for Cybertron came out and was amazing as far as story development. Shortly after I heard rumblings of an animated show using the game as canon and then Prime came out. It's possibly one of the best animated series I've seen, and I've seen a lot of amazing animated shows. The movie you spoke of is actually just the first three episodes of season 3 aired together, sadly. But still bloody amazing.

Season two is very dark by the way, so prepare yourself accordingly.

Well, I read the hub's 2013-2014 plans, and it says that it's coming out this summer and is supposed to be a series finale. I don't remember what it's called though.

I was huge fan of the Armada, Energon, Cybertron tv series when I was growing up. But then Micheal Bay made a movie. Ever since the transformers cartoon shows haven't been what they used to be. Also, I despise 3D animation so Prime never had a chance.

Transformers Prime is alright. Not the best in terms of entertainment, but I do appreciate the work and effort they put in here. 

Sure, there are some fan complaints here and there, but they are later explained in a good way.

This would rank in my top 40 or 30 favorite cartoons.

Well, I read the hub's 2013-2014 plans, and it says that it's coming out this summer and is supposed to be a series finale. I don't remember what it's called though.

I just checked this myself. Huh, it seems they are doing another movie. I hope it is an actual movie this time and not just a chunk of episodes smooshed together!