Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What is the scariest TV show ever?

Blue Moon

Goosebumps was a TV show? How have I not heard of this? I loved those books as well. The one about piano lessons was my favourite... so would that be an episode of a Goosebumps TV series? Time to go hunting!

Their were a lot of episodes that were definitely part of the book series, and others that I didn't recognise, but I probably just haven't read them. I used to love the TV series... but it's incredibly dated now. xD

• Brohoof 1

There were some genuinely creepy moments in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  Makes sense, given the subject matter.  Special mention goes to the almost entirely dialog free episode "Hush". 

I have to say that the scariest TV show from my childhood was by far Mr. Meaty. It scared the living crap out of me, and I was terrified to watch anything on Nick after a short of it popped out of nowhere. 

It was also by far one of the most disgusting shows of my childhood.

There were some genuinely creepy moments in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  Makes sense, given the subject matter.  Special mention goes to the almost entirely dialog free episode "Hush". 

Yeah that episode creeped me out as well. I wouldn't say that the show itself is all that scary though. I just finished the sixth season. Tara... I cried.

Anyways the creepiest show that I've seen... I honestly can't think of that many genuinely scary shows, at least that I've seen. I guess I'll go with The Following but that's more tense than scary.

None of the following shows are scary unless you've thought about them too much.

Barney: Everything's so happy, it's disturbing.

Jersey Shore: It's scary that you can make people uncontrollably do stupid things just by placing beer.

Buckwild: I already hated YOLO, but this makes it look like YOLO is the downfall of the human race.

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo: It's not this that's scary, but that it has fans.

G3 (Not 3.5): Same reason as Barney.

And the creepiest is.......

MY LITTLE PONY TALES.

This cartoon glorifies the main principles of the average human: GREED AND LUST. That may not seem like a problem, but if you haven't noticed, GREED AND LUST ARE THINGS WE NEED TO GET RID OF. Greed or lust solve all the problems in the show. Guy annoying you? Seduce him into stopping! Guy won't give something back? Bribe him! Also, even though the same guy starts all the problems, the girls still lust over him. This is creepy because it glorifies the bad parts of human society, and there ain't much good. If you look at it knowing how society could be better, it opens your eyes to HOW bad it is.