Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Next Generation of the Mane 6

~Chaotic Fireball~

(edited)

I was inspired by somepony's 'The Offspring 6' thread and art (sorry I forgot who did it img-1336106-1-sad.png)

and decided to do my own. Drawn in GIMP2.8. I wasn't feeling to do a vector like I usually do, so I just experimented with the other tools. I used my mousepad and my finger to draw it, which is why the lines are so shaky. But I think they came out okay.

Here are the pairings, first of all:

RarityXFancy Pants -Jewel Heart (unicorn) .

Pinkie PieXBraeburn -Apple Pie (Earth)

FluttershyXBig Mac - Little Applebud (Pegasus) .{Initially her name was Little Daisy, but then I realsied                      that it had to do with apples}

Rainbow DashXSoarin' -Skye Blue (Pegasus) .

ApplejackXCaramel -Candy Apple (Earth) {'Caramel Apple' exists already, unfortunately..}

DoctorXDerpy -Time Bomb (Unicorn) .

(BTW Apple Pie, Candy Apple and Little Applebud are cusions. Just so you know..)

(Please scroll down to view all)

post-9830-0-03115500-1365033657.png

Apple Fondue

post-9830-0-37573800-1365033689.png

Jewel Heart

post-9830-0-57402100-1365033724.png

Little Applebud

post-9830-0-58139800-1365036168_thumb.png

Skye Blue

post-9830-0-59929100-1365036184_thumb.png

Time Bomb

post-9830-0-58311500-1365033632.png

Apple Pie

Twilight isn't there mainly because I don't think she'd have a child, and also because I couldn't think of who to pair her with img-1336106-2-tongue.png

Anyways, Time Bomb is my favorite name; I think it sounds awesome, if I do say so myself XD

My favorite drawing is Skye Blue; I drew her first; before I got tired with the others. Unfortunately, they are QUITE messy, so please bear with me.

Now for the pairs:

Rarity and Fancy Pants are quite fitting, since he seemed quite warm towards her, and they're both interested in being popular and famous, and stuff like that.

Pinkie and Braeburn would make a good pair since they're both very energetic and like to talk fast. Of course, no one can measure up to Pinkie Pie!

Fluttershy and Big Mac are both shy and quiet, and I think they'd be a good pair because of this.

Rainbow Dash and Soarin' are both very talented flyers, and their personalities are very alike. Plus, they're both the best ponies, so wouldn't that make them the best pair? XD

Caramel and AJ are both very hardworking, so they'd also make a good pair.

Derpy and Doctor. Need I say more?

Hope you liked the pictures and the pairings! Please brohoof and comment!

~Fireball

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~
  • Brohoof 2

I like them all :3

you made them in a very original way.

Little Applebud have caught my attention more than the other ponies xD

she is so cute :D

but all of them are so :3

keep it up!
  • Brohoof 1

These designs of the off-springs actually seem pretty cool.

But since, in your head-cannon, are the future Mane 6, do you mind telling us what elements they represent?

• Brohoof 1

ApplejackXCaramel -Candy Apple (Earth) {'Caramel Apple' exists already, unfortunately..}

sadly, Candy Apple is also taken.

she appears in the apple family reunion... here's a pic for proof...

Candy_Apples_ID_S3E8.png

other than that... i love your concepts for the "next generation" of ponies, nicely done :)

• Brohoof 1

sadly, Candy Apple is also taken.

she appears in the apple family reunion... here's a pic for proof...

img-1336440-1-Candy_Apples_ID_S3E8.png

other than that... i love your concepts for the "next generation" of ponies, nicely done smile.png

Shoot! I lose track of those apple ponies so easily!

Renamed to Apple Fondue.

These designs of the off-springs actually seem pretty cool.

But since, in your head-cannon, are the future Mane 6, do you mind telling us what elements they represent?

Thanks!

Hmmm... well.... I didn't think of that!

How about this?

Skye could represent Bravery

Apple Pie could represent Joy

Jewel Heart could represent Humility

The other apple one (Candy and Caramel are already taken, so I don't know what to rename her) represents Hardworkingness (wat)

Applebud represents love

Time bomb represents patience (you wouldv'e thought that she'd be an impatient pony XD)

I like them all :3
you made them in a very original way.
Little Applebud have caught my attention more than the other ponies xD
she is so cute biggrin.png
but all of them are so :3
keep it up!

Aw! Thanks so much for the lovely comment! :3

I really like this! This is so cool, and Time Bomb is to my favorite, because Derpy and the Doctor are my favorite couple. Really great work! Do you take commissions?

/)

Thanks so much! Actually, I didn't plan on drawing others, but I guess I can make the time to do it! It'll have to be on Monday, since I'm out the rest of this week. :(

To all you guys, thanks so much for the awesome comments!!! I love you all! /)

• Brohoof 1

Those are really nice... only one thing though... about Time Bomb... If Doctor Whooves is an earth pony and Derpy is a pegasus, assuming their family are all the same, (as all of the familes shown are,) how could she be a unicorn? huh.png

(edited)

Those are really nice... only one thing though... about Time Bomb... If Doctor Whooves is an earth pony and Derpy is a pegasus, assuming their family are all the same, (as all of the familes shown are,) how could she be a unicorn? img-1337510-1-huh.png

Actually, I wondered about this too!

When I came up with the names and their races and the pairings, I had only realized at the end that there was an unbalance. 

There were originally 2 pegasi, 1 unicorn and 3 earth.

I wanted all the 'Apple' ponies to be Earth, since there are no pegasi or unicorns that I know of in the Apple family. But there had to be the balance, so I decided to make Applebud a pegasus like her mother.

Now that there were two peagsi and two earth, I couldn't make Time Bomb a pegasus like Derpy, or an Earth pony like Doctor. I was stumped. Then I remembered that people say that 'Dinky' is Derpy's foal, and Dinky is a unicorn, so I figured I could make Time Bomb a unicorn as well. So I got the picture of her as an Earth pony, and stuck on the horn.

Thanks for asking!

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~