Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello all!

Heretick-Tock

For the time being, you can all call me Horus.

I'm extremely excited to be part of this community as I have only recently gotten in to ponies! There's plenty I need to learn about this subculture, so I'm all ears. 

Also, I'm a relatively spiritual person, so I'm open to pretty much any and everything. 

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Horus! Welcome to the forums! You'll enjoy it a lot on here there's topics on just about anything pony and nonpony things! If you want to know about anything just PM me! ;)

Hey, Horus! This forum is quite friendly, I hope you like it as much as I do! Welcome to the herd!

Thanks! IGN was my former posting ground, and it became completely anti-brony to the point where anything pony was getting banned.

Thankfully I won't have that problem here!

Welcome to the MLP Forums, you will make tonnes of brony and pegasister friends here! :)

Join a discussion with your fellow bronies and pegasisters, or roleplay in the Roleplay World.

And there is much more you can do. But I'll leave that for you to decide! :D

~Luna 

(edited)

Hiya Horus! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here - in both the fandom and this forum. It probably won't take you too long to learn a bit about our history and why we do the things we do smile.png

Oh, by the way, Welcome to the herd! biggrin.png

Edit: By the way, I'm an occultist as well.

Edited by Calekai
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...