Heretick-Tock

Hello all!

For the time being, you can all call me Horus.

I'm extremely excited to be part of this community as I have only recently gotten in to ponies! There's plenty I need to learn about this subculture, so I'm all ears. 

Also, I'm a relatively spiritual person, so I'm open to pretty much any and everything. 

Hey, Horus! This forum is quite friendly, I hope you like it as much as I do! Welcome to the herd!

Hey there Horus! Welcome to the forums! You'll enjoy it a lot on here there's topics on just about anything pony and nonpony things! If you want to know about anything just PM me! ;)

Hey, Horus! This forum is quite friendly, I hope you like it as much as I do! Welcome to the herd!

Thanks! IGN was my former posting ground, and it became completely anti-brony to the point where anything pony was getting banned.

Thankfully I won't have that problem here!

Welcome to the MLP Forums, you will make tonnes of brony and pegasister friends here! :)

Join a discussion with your fellow bronies and pegasisters, or roleplay in the Roleplay World.

And there is much more you can do. But I'll leave that for you to decide! :D

~Luna 

As you saw in the welcome, people here are really nice and in no time you'll find a lot of friends here, so have fun!

Welcome to the community! Good to know that your open-minded, same as me actually biggrin.png

Have fun exploring around, and don't get lost. tongue.png

Hello, I'm Avalon. I'm pretty new to the brony community, but I'm open to having fun and learning!

(edited)

Hello and welcome to the forum :). I hope you enjoy your time here. Be sure to ask, if you have any questions :)

Edited by DashForever

(edited)

Hiya Horus! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here - in both the fandom and this forum. It probably won't take you too long to learn a bit about our history and why we do the things we do smile.png

Oh, by the way, Welcome to the herd! biggrin.png

Edit: By the way, I'm an occultist as well.

Edited by Calekai

Hello, nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum! *smiles and hands you a muffin* 

hello! you seem nice :D its nice to meet u, i too am spiritual and i got into ponies only about a week or two ago! 

Welcome Welcome, My name is DerpyHoovesDerp, but you can call me derpy! here have a muffin! img-1368172-1-derpy_emoticon1.png img-1368172-2-derpy_emoticon2.png img-1368172-3-derpy_emoticon1.png