Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when people argue?

I stay away from arguments that don't involve me, especially if it's between strangers. I have intervened in a couple of arguments between family members, though, but it was needed in those particular cases. :dry:

This is how I would be when I see people in an argument1511202759_1501227__safe_artist-colon-haetran_artist-colon-reiduran_edit_octaviamelody_bust_earthpon-ale_mare_pony_portrait_reactionimage_simplebackground.thumb.png.f1dc0126c545fcd9a2637bd803212894.png

but for real, though, I would ignore their argument until they mention me within the argument or if I need to walk in an help out the situation.

Edited by Tylad

Stay away and if they decide to bring me in, I would try to break it up between the two. 

Depends if the argument is hopeless by which I mean that it is obvious that other or neither of the parties is willing to see any reason at those times it's better to just walk off.

But if there is hope  I usually walk off then too but if I'm somehow invested in the situation I might try to mend the problem at hand.

I always completely ignore arguments that do not concern me. If I'm absolutely forced to argue, I try to be as calm and fact-oriented as I can possibly be, and if that doesn't get people to back off, I just stop talking to them and wait for them to blow off. :maud:

I'm the type of person who avoids conflict/arguments whenever I possibly can. If two other people are in an argument that doesn't concern me, I stay out of it. It's none of my business. If I'M in an argument, I usually try to keep it short and resolve it as quickly as I can, if that doesn't work, I try to get out of it anyway I can, either by changing the subject or just giving the silent treatment....which isn't always the best choice....and I admit, I can be rather stubborn and prideful in those situations too. I usually have trouble trying to get along with people who can't forgive and forget and seem to enjoy picking fights. :dry:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Depends on the argument. If its something serious, i'll stay away or keep my mouth shut. If its something nonsensical or something that I know neither side really cares that much about, I'll troll the argument or provide comic relief. One time my friends were arguing who would sit in the front seat of another friends car. So I just stole the front seat from both of them and farted in said seat to claim it. We had a laugh and they got me back later.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

If people argue, I sometimes listen in to see what it is about. Being nosy! I think I have learned that it is hard to ignore arguments as they can be very intense and poisonous, kinda like commercials.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...