Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when people argue?

Honestly, it depends on the situation. If I see that a person is starting to get physical I would intervene. But most of the time I stay out of it; it's not my business.

(edited)

I try my best to stay out but usually get dragged in, I say my pros and cons to each party, and try not to hurt one or the other. 

Edited by Daiy
  • Brohoof 1

Usually, I just stay out of it. But, most of the time I can't stand to hear it, so I sometimes will just say "oh my god, shut the fuck up". It might not always work, but my annoyance is made known. If it persists, I get louder. 

I'd try to stir the argument further :wacko:

Thankfully my parents and sister are really relaxed, things never get physical and all, but my distant relative just loooove bring out the punches. When that happens I'd just try to boil their blood even more just so they can get over it faster. Seeing a broken nose is a lot more preferable than having to bear with hours of loud noises

(edited)

Depends who's arguing. Sometimes I would try to help resolve it, but in most cases I would just ignore it and let them have fun bickering with each other :please:

Edited by Frostgage

Step 1) Go to room, put in earbuds, and listen to music or watch youtube videos on a high-enough volume to block out the noise of the pointless argument.

Step 2) ???

Step 3) PROFIT!

• Brohoof 1

Buy a powerful pair of binoculars, go to the nearest bunker, grab popcorn, and enjoy the show from a safe distance.

oh my word...................Me too..................Hug me Brother....or don't..............I don't really know you that well......you know what how about a firm handshake.......