Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No Convention in Honolulu?

Lewis the Brony

I'm surprised that around the Lower 48, we have variety of cons for bronies and pegasisters to hang out including BronyCon, Unicon (not sure if gonna happen anytime soon), Equestria LA, Everfree Northwest, Midwestria and so on.

But how come there is no convention in Honolulu? There gotta be some bronies in Hawaii, on the islands of Maui, Big Island, Kauai and Oahu. I just don't get it though. Anyone have an explanation why there isn't a convention for bronies down in Honolulu?

well. bronies were not that common im going to say that there are about 1000 bronies in Hawaii but alot of people are to lazy to make a con for there state so if you want one.... get planing! 

well. bronies were not that common im going to say that there are about 1000 bronies in Hawaii but alot of people are to lazy to make a con for there state so if you want one.... get planing! 

Its funny because there is an Anime Con in Honolulu, yet no cons for Bronies. Unless there isn't a lot of bronies on Oahu or could not get to Oahu from the other islands, I would say, there might be a fair chance.

• Brohoof 1