Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv 2014 Movies, BROS!

DND

(edited)

Heya guys! My family and I are really big movie people, and we always have this routine of watching at least 2 movies everyday- XD Anyways, just wondering what you guys think of the cannon or movie collection releases that are coming out. (Lots of Marvel in store!) 

http://www.imdb.com/list/S3mfmb67aBI/?ref_=tt_rls_1

Here are some that really caught my eye:

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

img-1339180-1-MV5BMjE0NjUxMjgyN15BMl5Ban

Godzilla

img-1339180-2-MV5BMTU5NzYxOTg3Ml5BMl5Ban

X-Men: Days of Future Past

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

img-1339180-3-MV5BMjE0MDAwNTUzNF5BMl5Ban

The Hobbit: There and Back Again
Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 3

Yaay! biggrin.png How to train your dragon 2 will be awesome. The original was so awesome, I think I ended up watching it several times in a row.

Oh gosh, I know right? It's one of my all time favorites! I wonder what they'll do with it. I wonder if there's gonna be a Toothless-ette... XD That's what they did with Ice Age.

• Brohoof 1

I'm hyped and worried about Godzilla at the same time, I just dont want it to end up like the 1998 verison,

but I'll still check it out.

I actually own that version, but hey, It's the only one I've seen. I'll have to look into the older movies. I hope they make it their best one yet. I'm tired of all these re-makes and sequels being garbage recently...

• Brohoof 1

I'm surprised that I'm actually excited for the Amazing Spiderman 2 I guess it will not be bad after all. 2014 will be a good year for movies.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yay! I really wanna see How to Train Your Dragon 2 and the Hobbit. Also, Catching Fire is coming out this November! biggrin.png And Mockingjay part 1 is coming out next year!

Edited by Sweet Dreams
  • Brohoof 1

Yay! I really wanna see How to Train Your Dragon 2 and the Hobbit. Also, Catching Fire is coming out this November! img-1339242-1-biggrin.png And Mockingjay part 1 is coming out next year!

I've never really been much of a Hunger Games fan... I think It's predictable and cliche, quite frankly... just sorta what I think about it for now, because I've only seen the movies. huh.png

I've never really been much of a Hunger Games fan... I think It's predictable and cliche, quite frankly... just sorta what I think about it for now, because I've only seen the movies. img-1345582-2-huh.png

I read the books, and I quite liked them. Except after the first one things got kind of political in it, which I found kind of confusing....

I still liked the movie though, but now that you mention it, it was kind of predictable. happy.png

• Brohoof 2

I read the books, and I quite liked them. Except after the first one things got kind of political in it, which I found kind of confusing....

I still liked the movie though, but now that you mention it, it was kind of predictable. img-1345819-2-happy.png

But you know... there's plenty of other fight-to-the death kinda movies, and all of that junk out there. So, I guess it was just confusing to me what made the Hunger Games 'so special'. ;) Plus, I find super overrated things at my school and world-wide like Twilight to be immensely annoying. I just get tired of all that debate about 'Jacob' and 'Katniss' (I think I spelled her name wrong) and even modern day pop stars like M-n'-M... whatever he's called. dry.png

But you know... there's plenty of other fight-to-the death kinda movies, and all of that junk out there. So, I guess it was just confusing to me what made the Hunger Games 'so special'. wink.png Plus, I find super overrated things at my school and world-wide like Twilight to be immensely annoying. I just get tired of all that debate about 'Jacob' and 'Katniss' (I think I spelled her name wrong) and even modern day pop stars like M-n'-M... whatever he's called. img-1353092-2-dry.png

I haven't seen any other fight-to-the-death movies before, because generally I don't like those kind of movies (Also, apparently I'm 'too young' for that. Coming from a mother who let me watch Ted XD)

Anyway,  I don't know what makes it enjoyable for me, there's just something about Mary it. 

I guess it is kind of overrated, but I enjoy it all the same. :)

Oh yeah, and all that fuss about Twilight annoys me too. I've seen one of the movies, and I don't really get it. But I guess it's just a matter of opinion. derpy_emoticon1.png

(Also, Derpy emoticon. Because.... just because)

• Brohoof 1

I haven't seen any other fight-to-the-death movies before, because generally I don't like those kind of movies (Also, apparently I'm 'too young' for that. Coming from a mother who let me watch Ted XD)

Anyway,  I don't know what makes it enjoyable for me, there's just something about Mary it. 

I guess it is kind of overrated, but I enjoy it all the same. smile.png

Oh yeah, and all that fuss about Twilight annoys me too. I've seen one of the movies, and I don't really get it. But I guess it's just a matter of opinion. img-1353990-3-derpy_emoticon1.png

(Also, Derpy emoticon. Because.... just because)

Ha ha, Ted... it was extremely crude, but Seth Macfarlane makes everything hilarious. tongue.png I loved it when he hosted the Oscars.

But yeah... I suppose It's just the acceptance of other people's perspectives. I personally stick to a rule of not judging each other by their appearances and interests, but I proven to be a hypocrite in several occasions. I guess I will never understand all this sappy teenage-targeted phenomena... huh.png

im surprised no one mention this one but... The spongebob squarepants movie 2

Yeah...

If thats not any good then Monsters University and How To Train Your Dragon 2

Oh wow! It really is legit! Didn't even know. I really hope they don't mess up on this one... not like how they messed up on Ice Age and Open Season. I absolutely despised the 3rd movie.

Want to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Guardians Of The Galaxy. Other than that, I really don't care. I can't wait for those two.

EDIT: Wasn't aware Amazing Spiderman 2 was coming out next year. Can't wait for that either.

Edited by ToxicNinja78