Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Typing in the Computer Lab, must be cautious

Pacagawea

Ciao,schools the best time as any to introduce myself, im "studying" as far as you know. Anyways my friend got me into the show after he dared me to watch a few episodes and if i dont like them he pays me 5 bucks. Needless to say he still has that money in his pocket as we speak. I actually decorated my locker with rainbow dash but ,my parents are homophobes and accuse me of being gay for wearing perfume. I'm 13 and a boy if your wondering. Not fully Italian i just like the language. I do have some heritage there though. Other than that im British and arabic. Ciao Ciao

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Hello and welcome to this awesome corner of the internet.Im certain you'll love it here as much as everypony else does.Be careful at your school and your not gay for enjoying MLP.smile.png

Edited by Steel Crescent

Honey, don't worry if you're parents think you're gay.  My parents KNOW I'm gay.  And If you ever come out, I will be with you (in spirit).  It's okay to be straight, but it's just not even close to being as cool.   I really admire straight guys that wear perfume, though!  Good job! 

And Italian is freaking sexy.  Keep up the good work.

And there are pretty much no homophobes here-you are safe.  If you need anything, let me know. 

WELCOME!!!  :)

• Brohoof 3

Ciao,schools the best time as any to introduce myself, im "studying" as far as you know. Anyways my friend got me into the show after he dared me to watch a few episodes and if i dont like them he pays me 5 bucks. Needless to say he still has that money in his pocket as we speak. I actually decorated my locker with rainbow dash but ,my parents are homophobes and accuse me of being gay for wearing perfume. I'm 13 and a boy if your wondering. Not fully Italian i just like the language. I do have some heritage there though. Other than that im British and arabic. Ciao Ciao

Hello and welcome to the herd! People here are friendly and tolerating, so you should fit right in.

And don't worry, wearing perfume is not gay. Where I come from, not wearing perfume is usually kinda weird. Anyway, as I said, you'll fit right in, and I hope you find lots of new friends.

Hello there. Welcome. Your parents are quite something. Though I don't have the guts to tell mine, at least my dad, I know he won't react well. Any way, welcome, be careful, I know there are some really rude people at school, because I'm 13 myself.

Hey there, welcome to the boards~! Ha, any guy I know wouldn't be brave enough to wear perfume or decorate their locker with Rainbow Dash, so you're already pretty cool for that smile.png Anyway, hope you have fun here, see ya around~

If I got caught on the forums at school, I would probably get my login revoked. :blink:

However, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will have a great time!

Edited by Banana