Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Adventures in Ponyville

Umbral Noir

Flare stood and went into his saddlebag to get something and noticed it wasn't there. "W-where is it...its gone no no no no no I cant lose the picture...Its the only thing i got that reminds me of my family...before i left them" Flare said quietly as a tear fell from his eye. "Great now I lost the one thing I had of my family" Flare flew up but fell straight back down and winced in pain. "Buck...what happened to my wings in that fall earlier" Flare said as he kept his wings closed. "I can't even fly now..." Flare sat on the ground and pulled out the bandages and wrapped it around his wound on his head then putted the bandages away. "There until I get something to fix my wings..." Flare said as he got up and headed back the way he came. "Maybe I should head back into the forest to see if I lost it during the crash" Flare said as he headed towards the forest as he arrived he had doubts about going in there. "Do I even want to go in there" Flare said as he made up his mind and entered the forest and got to where he crashed. "It...it's not here...I lost it....I can't believe I lost that photo" Flare said

Sport looked at the picture he gave him and there was another picture behind it. It was like a family picture. "This must be Flare's family. I better find him and give this to him. This probably means a lot to him." Sport said.

"Hey Windy, I'll be right back. Twinkle, stay here. I'll be right back." Sport said as he exited the place. It wasn't far that he found him. "Hey FlareBolt is it? You left this behind. It looks like your family. And you can keep this autographed picture of me if you want. It's up to you." Sport said giving him the pictures.

He smiled and thanked him. Sport offered to come back to the place and hang with Windy and Twinkle. "Why don't you come back and hang with us. We can hook you up with a place to hang at and stuff because I'm a nice stallion and I don't want to leave any friend hanging. What do you say?" Sport asked. "I do have an extra room that Twinkle and I plan on turning into a guest room. How does that sound?" He added. "We're pretty easy going. Plus, your wings are pretty beat up. I wonder if I could go to the team trainers about that?" Sport thought.

((Is it ok if I mention CloudsDale))

Flare smiled and thanked Sport and then heard them talk about Flare staying with them for a while. "Th-thanks" Flare said as he looked at the picture of his family. "This picture means so much to me" Flare said then he heard about his wings. "Yeah they got messed up when i crashed landed in the forest I didn't think they would be this beaten up...I can barely fly now and I was planning on heading to Cloudsdale to tell the truth but that might no be for a while" Flare said. "Anyways thanks for the offer...you sure its ok if I hang out at your place I wont be a bother or anypony" Flare asked feeling like he would be a bother before his vision went blurry and started stumbling a little then caught himself. "Im fine even though I might not seem good im fine really" Flare said as he slowly walked out of the forest and then fell to the ground. "What is happening to me why do I feel dizzy all of a sudden" Flare said as he struggled to get back up but fell back to the ground and closed his eyes and passed out on the ground.

• Brohoof 1

((Yes you can mention Cloudsdale))

"Twinkle Bloom and I won't mind at all." Sport said to him. "It's all good. I got your back bud. Are you sure you're ok?" Sport asked.

"Im fine even though I might not seem good im fine really" Flare said as he slowly walked out of the forest and then fell to the ground. "What is happening to me why do I feel dizzy all of a sudden" Flare said as he struggled to get back up but fell back to the ground and closed his eyes and passed out on the ground.

"Oh my Celestia!" Sport panicked. He picked him up and carried him on his back. "I got you dude." He said carrying him to the Cardinals Trainers at Ponyville Stadium. He walked in to the trainers' office. "Why hello Sport. What's wrong?" One of the trainers said. "I got a friend with a bleeding head and beat up wings. I know you cure team players but do you guys think you can help a guy out?" Sport asked. They looked at each other and nodded. "Sure thing." One said. One of the trainers examined him and said, "He'll be ok. We just need to clean that cut on his head and fix up his wings. He'll be alright. That was very thoughtful of you Sport to help a pony out. We can help any of your friends anytime." They said. "Thank you so much. I'll be right back." Sport replied. He ran back to the appliance store. "Hey guys, I gave the pictures back to FlareBolt, but he passed out walking into the forest. Can you guys come to the Stadium with me? That's where he is with the Cardinal Trainers." Sport said. They both agreed and followed him back to the stadium where they met up with FlareBolt and the trainers.

"Hey thanks for all the help" Flare said as he trotted around a bit not feeling any pain in his wings at all. "In fact I feel better then ever" Flare said as he went outside and flew around before he flew right a cloud and landed with a wet mane. "Probably should be careful where I fly so I dont get wet cause of a cloud" Flare said as he was soaked to the bone with his mane hanging in front of his eye. "I thought it was supposed to be a clear sky fro a few days and yet I see a cloud...make that a few clouds" Flare said looking upwards as he saw a ton of rainwater fall on him and get even more soaked. "WHO DID THAT" Flare yelled looking in the air and seeing no pegasus in site. "Ok that is a bit weird" Flare said landing on the ground. "Does anyone have any idea of what that was about cause I dont think clouds just drop a ton of water on one pony" Flare said as he moved the cloud away and came back. "Anyways you said something about The Cider Barrel...whats that and where is it" Flare asked wondering what the Cider Barrel even is.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"No problem buddy. Glad you're feeling better." Sport said. FlareBolt flew around and flew into a cloud and got soaking wet. "Probably should be careful where I fly so I dont get wet cause of a cloud" Flare said as he was soaked to the bone with his mane hanging in front of his eye. "I thought it was supposed to be a clear sky fro a few days and yet I see a cloud...make that a few clouds" Flare said looking upwards as he saw a ton of rainwater fall on him and get even more soaked. "WHO DID THAT" Flare yelled looking in the air and seeing no pegasus in site. "Ok that is a bit weird" Flare said landing on the ground. "Does anyone have any idea of what that was about cause I dont think clouds just drop a ton of water on one pony" Flare said as he moved the cloud away and came back. "Anyways you said something about The Cider Barrel...whats that and where is it" Flare asked wondering what the Cider Barrel even is.

"Strange. I hope it doesn't rain out tomorrows game. Anyway, I'll ask Windy Runner here and see." Sport said.  "Hey Windy, as you know, we're new in town and we were wondering if you could direct us to the Cider Barrel." Sport said to Windy. Windy Runner then proceeded showed the way to the Cider Barrel where Sport, Twinkle Bloom, FlareBolt, and Windy Runner went to hang out.

Edited by Sonicrules831

"Alright guys, the Cider Barrel is fairly close to here; its on main street, across the street from Sugarcube Corner, if you know where that is" Windy said, pointing down the street in the general direction of the two establishments. "Although I never feel I did apologize properly Flare, I had no idea you had been injured recently, since I can certainly relate to a head injury. It does horrors to your memory and generally just does a great job of messing you up, so its a good thing Sport here had you get that looked at." Turning to watch for cross traffic as the four crossed the street, Windy frowned, "I sure hope that you are feeling better Flare, you have no idea how bad I feel." Flare shook his head, and asserted he was fine. As the four neared The Cider Barrel, Windy held Sport back for a second, "Keep a close eye on Flare," he muttered quietly so Flare couldn't overhear, "When I hurt my head I was sure I was fine too, but I was so bucked up it wasn't even funny. He seems to be in the same state. Just so you know, I don't want him doing anything stupid." When he looked up and noticed Twinkle and Flare were looking at them weird, Windy quickly threw on a cheesy grin and said, "Just warning Sport here about how strong the cider here is. I know those baseball boys can't hold their cider like us soccer studs." So saying, he gave sport a playful punch on the shoulder and that was Sport's cue to laugh as well and play off of Windy, "Only in your dreams, Windy! The day when you beat me in a cider competition I'll buy you all of Canterlot!" Chuckling, the two stallions led the way inside holding the doors for the two bemused ponies behind them.

"See what I told you guys? Not too shabby of an establishment. Only the best for friends of Windy Runner!" Indeed, the restaurant had a very charming atmosphere, not too formal, but dimly lit and still fairly swank. "And the best part? No bow ties for stallions required!" Windy crowed happily. "Hold up, you guys let the waiter seat you, and Sport, ask him to bring us 4 mugs of Windy's favorite cider. He'll know what you mean. I think I see somepony over at that seat I know." So saying, Windy trotted over to a mare he thought looked familiar and tapped her on the small of her back to wake her up, since she was slumped over at her table. Elyssa woke with a start, and was about to yell in surprise, then stopped herself when she saw that it was only Windy, nopony dangerous or sketchy. She instead smiled and greeted him amiably, and invited him to sit down and eat with her. Windy, however, frowned a bit and said he already was going to hang out with several friends. Then, his face lit up into one of his trademark grins and he had another one of his brilliant ideas, "Hey Elyssa, instead of eating all by yourself, why not join me and my new friends at our booth? They're all new to Ponyville, and I bet they'd love to meet another local!" When she agreed, he led her over to the table, jokingly saying, "I guess our romantic date for two will have to be postponed for another time, but think I can take a rain check on that?" As they approached the table with the others.

• Brohoof 1

Sport saw the place. "Nice!" He said happily. As they neared the place, Windy held Sport back and told him: "Keep a close eye on Flare," he muttered quietly so Flare couldn't overhear, "When I hurt my head I was sure I was fine too, but I was so bucked up it wasn't even funny. He seems to be in the same state. Just so you know, I don't want him doing anything stupid." When he looked up and noticed Twinkle and Flare were looking at them weird, Windy quickly threw on a cheesy grin and said, "Just warning Sport here about how strong the cider here is. I know those baseball boys can't hold their cider like us soccer studs." So saying, he gave sport a playful punch on the shoulder and that was Sport's cue to laugh as well and play off of Windy, "Only in your dreams, Windy! The day when you beat me in a cider competition I'll buy you all of Canterlot!" Chuckling, the two stallions led the way inside holding the doors for the two bemused ponies behind them.

Sport looked inside, "Wow, this is a nice place." Windy had told Sport to order 4 mugs of Windy's favorite cider, the waiter would know what he means. "Ok, but I'm not having too many. I don't want to get drunk and get in trouble with the team. Don't want that happening." He said. Windy trotted over to a seat, looked like a mare he knew. "Didn't I see her when I first arrived at the appliance store?" Sport asked himself. Windy offered the mare, Elyssa, to sit with us. We all agreed and took a booth.

Sport was greeted by a few fans as well telling him "good job out there" and "Good game kid." Sport just replied, "Thank you so much guys, I appreciate it." Sport felt a little uncomfortable at first knowing if he did something really stupid, a paparazzi could show up and damage his reputation. But he knew in the past how to be cautious with this stuff. So it wasn't really new to him. The waiter came to our booth and asked what we wanted to drink. "4…excuse me, 5 mugs of Windy's favorite Cider please." Sport said. He looked at Windy, "Gotcha." He said writing it down, then noticing Sport. "Hey, nice game out there!" He said. "Oh, thanks. I'm not gonna drink much no need to worry." Sport replied. "It's all good. It's ok to have cider every now and then. You'll be fine rookie." He happily replied. "Yeah it won't kill you. You'll like the cider, trust me." Windy said. "I'll do it too honey it's ok." Twinkle Bloom said smiling and holding his hoof. "Ok, I'll give it a shot." Sport replied. "Alrighty then, I will return with the drinks." The waiter said. Sport then looked at Flare, he seemed to look alright.

"Strange. I hope it doesn't rain out tomorrows game. Anyway, I'll ask Windy Runner here and see." Sport said.  "Hey Windy, as you know, we're new in town and we were wondering if you could direct us to the Cider Barrel." Sport said to Windy. Windy Runner then proceeded showed the way to the Cider Barrel where Sport, Twinkle Bloom, FlareBolt, and Windy Runner went to hang out.

"Wait for me at least" Flare said as he caught up with them with a different look....cause of the water. "I guess I can deal with this look till i dry out anyways" Flare said with his mane over his eyes its a surprise he is even able to even see. "Uh...crap do I even have enough bits to even buy cider...i don't think i do" Flare said checking his saddlebags to see if he has any bits...and he doesnt have any. "I got no bits...great guess I can't have any cider since I cant really buy anything at all since I got no bits. Flare said as he followed behind them feeling like he's not really not helping much at all...he should be the one to pay them since they helped him twice already.

Flare then realized he had no bits and couldn't buy any cider.

"Hey Flare, no need to worry, we got your back. Windy and I have plenty of bits to go around. Come on in and hang out with us. With your new friends. It's all good bud." Sport said. The others agreed. Flare asked, "Are you sure?" "Yes, definitely. It'll be alright. Sport said putting his arm around him.

"Look, I know you're thinking that we have helped you already and you need to pay the favor. No need to man, see we're reasonable. I care about others, I like being a true true friend. Like when I saved you after you passed out earlier. It's all good." He added.

"Ok." Flare said.

So we all sat down and started to chat. "Hey Sport, tell them about the feel of that first game." Twinkle Bloom said. "Ok. I got there and hit batting practice. It felt like a normal baseball day, except I was playing in front of the largest crowd yet. But I just walked up to the plate, took a deep breath and waited for that pitch. The key as a hitter is to stay patient and if you don't like it and it's not hitable, don’t swing at it….." Sport said to his new friends. Sport was happy to see they were all interested.

"Look, I know you're thinking that we have helped you already and you need to pay the favor. No need to man, see we're reasonable. I care about others, I like being a true true friend. Like when I saved you after you passed out earlier. It's all good." He added.

"Really thanks it's great that I met some good friends like you guys" Flare said while smiling

So we all sat down and started to chat. "Hey Sport, tell them about the feel of that first game." Twinkle Bloom said. "Ok. I got there and hit batting practice. It felt like a normal baseball day, except I was playing in front of the largest crowd yet. But I just walked up to the plate, took a deep breath and waited for that pitch. The key as a hitter is to stay patient and if you don't like it and it's not hitable, don’t swing at it….." Sport said to his new friends. Sport was happy to see they were all interested.

"You play baseball...cool" Flare said as he remembered his brother used to play baseball. "Anyways I need to talk to a certain pegasus also since it still looks cloudy....when i head it was clear skies all week

((I hope its ok if i do that i dont know how to quote everytime i press qutoe it doesnt quote))

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It was dark in the Everfree Forest. DJ wasn’t sure how he had gotten there, he was probably just so tired that he had forgotten the journey. He could hardly see a thing in the dark, but as he trotted through the forest, he came across a small flat object lying on the ground. It was a note. As he picked it up, he looked at the strange writing scrawled on the note. It was hard to read, but he made out the words, “LEAVE ME ALONE.” DJ wondered at what this strange note meant.

When he started to trot off along the path again, he suddenly stopped. He listened. There was a faint clip… clop… coming from behind him. He started to trot a little faster. Clip… clop… clip… clop. It was getting closer. He began to gallop. For some reason his wings wouldn’t open, so he just kept galloping down the track. Whatever it was that was following, it had picked up its pace also. It was getting closer. In fright, he turned round and, as he turned his head, he tripped and fell. His head was starting to feel fuzzy. In the dim light, he saw the silhouette of a pony. It was slowly trotting towards him. His vision was blurring and his head hurt. Everything was growing darker…

DJ woke with a start. It had only been a dream, but it felt very realistic. He looked at the clock and noticed he had only been asleep for over an hour. “Glad that’s over,” he thought. “I’m not going to get back to sleep after that. My throat is pretty dry though, so I think I’ll look for somewhere in town to get a drink.” He got off his bed, went downstairs and trotted outside.

His new furniture still hadn’t arrived, maybe Windy was busy. He spread his wings and took off. While he was flying over Ponyville, he spied a nice looking café. “That place looks nice”, he thought to himself. “The Cider Barrel. I could really do with some cider right now!”

When he entered the café, he noticed his new friends he had met earlier over at one of the tables in the corner. He  trotted over to them. “Hi everypony! Fancy meeting you all here!” he said, smiling. A waiter came over to them to take DJ’s order. “A round of cider please.” DJ said to him. When the waiter left, DJ noticed another pony with the group who he hadn’t met before.

He turned to the fiery red pegasus. “Hi there!” DJ said cheerfuly. “I’m DJ BRONI3. I’m pretty new to Ponyville. What’s your name?” He then noticed the pegasus had his head bandaged and that his wings looked pretty sore. "Are you ok?" he asked. "You look like you hurt yourself pretty badly."

Edited by DJ-BRONI3
  • Brohoof 1

Sport was pretty glad to hear that one of his friends brothers had played baseball before. "Awesome! I wonder if I played against or with him before?" He thought. Sport then noticed DJ-BRONI3 coming to the table. “Hi everypony! Fancy meeting you all here!” he said, smiling. A waiter came over to them to take DJ’s order. “A round of cider please.” DJ said to him.

"DJ, nice to see you again!" Sport said happily. "Nice to see you too." DJ replied and then turning and talking to FlareBolt. Sport noticed one pony he hasn't talked to yet. He turned to Elyssa. "Hi, I don't think I've met you yet. I'm Sport, baseball player of the Ponyville Cardinals and this is my beautiful wife, Twinkle Bloom." Sport said showing her his wife. Twinkle Bloom blushed and giggled. "Wow, it's like we're forming our own little group here. That's awesome!" Sport said. "I know right. Oh it's so nice running into new friends." Twinkle Bloom said. Elyssa and the others smiled and agreed with them as the waiter walked up to the table with thier cider. They all said thanks.

• Brohoof 1

"Wow Sport! You're a baseball player for the Cardinals? I'm not too big on sports, but I sure know that the cardinals are the best of the best in baseball!" Replied Elyssa happily. "And it's nice to meet you too Twinkle bloom! My name is Elyssa if you don't know already. I run the flower shop here in ponyville! Well, sort of. It's really just open when I feel like working, or if I need some extra bits. Which isn't very often." Elyssa continued to sip on her delicious cider and listened to the other ponies talk about sports and whatnot. Elyssa, being the somewhat shy pony she is, she prefers to listen to the other ponies have conversations, rather than herself being the center of attention.

Elyssa turned her attention to Windy, "Hey, earlier you said something about a romantic date, you weren't serious, right?" Windy shook his head. "Nope, I was serious" he replied. "We'll in that case, maybe we can arrange something later!" Happily replied Elyssa. She was finally glad to be in a group of new friends that she can talk to.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I just got drafted and played my first ELB game today. 11 time world champions looking for 12 this year." Sport replied to Elyssa. "It's nice meeting you." Sport added. "Nice to meet you Elyssa. I like to take care of little animals and stuff in that nature. I'll be sure to drop by sometime." Twinkle Bloom said.

"Yeah, isn't she the sweetest?" Sport said. Twinkle Bloom blushed and giggled. Sport then took a sip of the cider. "Wow, pretty good. Try it Twinkle Bloom." Sport said. "Ok." She said and then drinking it. "Mmmm, yummy!" She said. "Wow Windy, this stuff is pretty good. It's always nice to have cider, it's some good stuff." Sport said.

He then raised his mug to the center, "A toast, to new friends!" Sport said as the others clinged their mugs together saying, "Cheers!"

"Oh Twinkle, I'm so glad I got drafted to the Cardinals. Great team, great town, the fans aren't so hard on their team like Mannehattan, no offense to them." Sport said to his wife. "I know I remember hearing fans saying that 'We're not doing good.'" Twinkle Bloom said. "It's early, but its nice getting off to a good start." Sport said. "So when do you get to pitch?" Twinkle asked. "2nd game of the series against Canterlot." Sport replied. "Oh boy! Can't wait!" She said.

He turned to the fiery red pegasus. “Hi there!” DJ said cheerfuly. “I’m DJ BRONI3. I’m pretty new to Ponyville. What’s your name?” He then noticed the pegasus had his head bandaged and that his wings looked pretty sore. "Are you ok?" he asked. "You look like you hurt yourself pretty badly."

"My name is Flarebolt but you can call me Flare also" Flare said noticing he still had the bandages on after DJ BRONI3 said something about them. "Oh no im fine now I just forgot to take them off strange how I didnt notice them till now" Flare said as he took the bandages wrapped around his head off and threw them away in the trash. "I crashed in the forest a while ago and I had that on my head cause of the wound that was on it but it has healed now so im fine" Flare said as he sat back down"

He then raised his mug to the center, "A toast, to new friends!" Sport said as the others clinged their mugs together saying, "Cheers!"

"Yeah cheers" Flare said as he took a sip of his cider and smiled a bit. "This cider is better then the one I used to go before I left...funny though they didn't really like me cause I would always drink that last of what they got since they didn't have much" Flare said

Sport and Twinkle Bloom smiled at each other knowing that they had made their first friends coming to Ponyville.

Sport then heard FlareBolt talk about his cider. "This cider is better then the one I used to go before I left...funny though they didn't really like me cause I would always drink that last of what they got since they didn't have much" Flare said. "How come they didn't have much?" Asked Sport. "Did you come from a certain area that was not as, how should I say, wealthy?

Then Sport turned to the others, "Oh by the way. We should do something to celebrate our new friendship, like a party or something." He turned to DJ. "I bet knowing a pony like you, you do parties all the time. What do you think?" Sport asked DJ-BRONI3. DJ had told the gang that he already started to plan a party for them. "Alright! I love parties!" Sport said happily. "Honey, you wanna come?" Sport asked Twinkle Bloom. "Well of course Sport. I would love to come." Twinkle Bloom said.

They all smiled and liked DJ's idea of a party. "Alright, we're sold!" Sport replied happily.

DJ was happy to see that his new friend was ok. He downed the rest of his cider in one go and wiped his mouth with the back of his hoof. “Ah… that’s some good cider,” he said happily.

Sport then turned to him and asked him if he thought they should have a party to celebrate their new friendship. It was then that he then remembered something he had been looking to ask the group. “Oh that’s right, I almost forgot! I was hoping you could all come round to my house tonight! I’m thinking of organising a party to celebrate my new friends in Ponyville. I hope you can all come along tonight! If any of you see Skyeribbon or Quickjet, tell them that they are invited too! I’m afraid I’ll have to go and get everything ready for the party, but I hope I’ll be able to see you all again tonight!” DJ then got up, paid for his cider, and, after saying his goodbyes, trotted out of the café and flew home.

When he arrived, he saw that all the furniture he had ordered had arrived and was waiting outside his house. “One of the other employees from the store must have delivered it.” He thought to himself. “I’d better get this stuff inside, it will be dark soon!”

Once he had gotten all his new furniture inside, he decided to get his house ready for the party. He set out some food and cider he had bought at the market earlier, and then decided to test out his new sound system. “Ok, let’s crank this up to 11!” he grinned. He turned up the volume, picked up the remote and turned on the sound system. The force of the music was so great that DJ was propelled backwards into the side of his wall. He quickly switched off the stereos. “W-wow…” he stuttered, “Windy wasn’t joking when he said it had a “kicking bass””. DJ then peeled himself off the wall and crashed to the ground. He then picked himself up and grinned. “That was… AWESOME! I better get everything else ready though.”

He picked out his favourite records that he had brought with him from Manehattan and put them on the turntables. “These are gonna be sweet!” he thought. As a DJ, he was into all kinds of music, it was often very hard for him to pick out his favourite songs, they were all just so good! He then took a shower, had some dinner and sat down. He was ready for the party. He decided to turn on the sound system while he waited for his friends, playing out some beats using his favourite records to pass the time.

• Brohoof 1

"Alright cool!" Sport said. "Can't wait to party with my new friends. And yeah be sure to find SkyeRibbon and QuickJet guys." He added. "Wanna go and get ready then sweetie?" Twinkle Bloom asked. "Sure." Sport said.

"We'll it's getting dark soon. We'll see you guys at the party. Can't wait!" Sport said paying for his and Twinkle's cider and leaving. As they were walking back to their house to freshen up and get ready, they stumbled upon SkyeRibbon and QuickJet. "Hey guys." Sport said. They quickly recognized Sport and Twinkle Bloom. "DJ-BRONI3 is hosting a party for becoming friends. It'll be at his house. You want to come?" Sport asked. They looked at each other and smiled. "Sure!" They said. "Ok, see ya there!" Sport said.

Sport and Twinkle Bloom went back to the house to freshen and clean up so they look presentable for their new friends. After they cleaned up, they looked at each other and smiled. "Ready?" Twinkle Bloom said. "You bet!" Sport said happily. They then took a wonderful walk to DJ's house. Sport knocked on the door. "Hey guys come on in!" DJ said. They walked in.

• Brohoof 1

"How come they didn't have much?" Asked Sport. "Did you come from a certain area that was not as, how should I say, wealthy?

"Not really in fact where i used to live it was raided by bandits all the time thats the reason why I left...sometimes i think it was a bad idea to do that" Flare said

"Oh by the way. We should do something to celebrate our new friendship, like a party or something." He turned to DJ. "I bet knowing a pony like you, you do parties all the time. What do you think?" Sport asked DJ-BRONI3. DJ had told the gang that he already started to plan a party for them.

"A party awesome" Flare said as he smiled and took another sip of his cider. "Can I help with anything at all with the party DJ" Flare asked as he is happy to help at any cost even if it was a party he loved parties even though he has never been to one he was luck to go to a party or even help at one. "Then again if you dont need my help thats fine too I just thought you might need some help that's all" Flare said as he drank the rest of his cider. "And besides I wont get in the way either my wounds are healed"

• Brohoof 1

"Hey guys, I just remembered, I need to go lock up shop. Fondue said he was getting off early tonight, and wanted me to close up for him so Dusty won't knock his pay. I'm gonna have to cut out early on you tonight, but I'll show up for DJ's party." So saying, he placed a couple of bits down on the table, "That'll cover my drinks, and I'll see all of you guys later." Windy then turned and trotted out of the restaurant, then took off into the sky.

"Well, these ponies seem pretty good." Windy thought as he flew over towards the shop, "Certainly not dull, but I'm concerned about Flare. Oh well, Sport will keep a good eye on him. Maybe he'll loosen up at the party. And I got Elyssa to say yes to a future date with me! That's a good thing, dating opportunities here have been a little flat recently. Seems funny to say that considering the good ratio, but whatever." Chuckling, Windy touched down at the store, and went inside to close up. As he quickly looked around the shop, he noticed a saddlebag in the corner that wasn't his or Fondue's. "Weird, somepony must've left it here. Maybe there's some bits inside, and I can say when I return it that I found it cleaned out already! Let's see, this guy's not a rich stallion, but it'll buy a few drinks at the Barrel. And... What are those? Tickets to the Baltimare Orioles game in Manehattan? Sweet Celestia, how many are there? At least eight it looks like... I could spring these on everypony at the party and we could head up to see the game for a weekend. But I shouldn't tell anypony how I got these... Oh well, what they don't know won't hurt em. Besides, its the ORIOLES and the YANKEES!! We're going to Manehattan!"

Five short minutes later, Windy burst into DJ's party, which was just getting under way...

• Brohoof 1

"Hey guys, I just remembered, I need to go lock up shop. Fondue said he was getting off early tonight, and wanted me to close up for him so Dusty won't knock his pay. I'm gonna have to cut out early on you tonight, but I'll show up for DJ's party." So saying, he placed a couple of bits down on the table, "That'll cover my drinks, and I'll see all of you guys later." Windy then turned and trotted out of the restaurant, then took off into the sky.

"Ok man see you later" Flare said as he saw Windy leave. "Well I know im heading to the party but I wonder who else will be there or is it just going to be us" Flare said as he pulled out an apple he brought from before and took a bite out of it and noticed a cyan pegasus fly through the air removing the clouds. "Well...I guess now the sky is going to be clear since the pegasus is moving the clouds finally" Flare said as he looked at the now clear sky. "Who was that pegasus anyways she was really fast" Flare said as he finished off his apple and threw the core away. "Maybe I should go and see h- oh wait nevermind she's gone now" Flare said

• Brohoof 1

DJ was just sitting at the turntables, playing with his records, when somepony knocked on the door. “Cool!” he thought. ”The first guests have arrived!” He went to the door and opened it to find Sport and his wife Twinkle Bloom outside. “Hey, come on in!” he said to them as they trotted inside. “You’re the first to arrive, so we’re just getting started! Feel free to have as much food or cider as you like! I’ll keep the music going!”

A few minutes later, DJ heard somepony else knocking on the door. “I wonder who has arrived next?” he thought to himself. It was Windy. ”Hey Windy!” DJ said to him. “Glad you could make it!” He then noticed that Windy was carrying something in his saddlebags. “Hey, what have you got there Windy?” DJ asked him curiously as he led him inside. He was just waiting for the last few ponies to arrive, then the party could really start. He didn't like to leave any of his friends out, so he was happy enough to wait a little while longer for them. He went back to the turntables and continued playing his favourite music.

• Brohoof 1

A few minutes later, DJ heard somepony else knocking on the door. “I wonder who has arrived next?” he thought to himself. It was Windy. ”Hey Windy!” DJ said to him. “Glad you could make it!” He then noticed that Windy was carrying something in his saddlebags. “Hey, what have you got there Windy?” DJ asked him curiously as he led him inside. He was just waiting for the last few ponies to arrive, then the party could really start. He didn't like to leave any of his friends out, so he was happy enough to wait a little while longer for them. He went back to the turntables and continued playing his favourite music

((Controlled him for a tiny bit if that's ok))

Flarebolt arrived and knocked on the door and was welcomed by DJ and followed him in and saw Sport, Twinkle Bloom, and Windy already here. "Well I made it here...but where are all the others" Flare askedwondering where the others are at was he early like th others was or were thy late. "I'm glad there's gonna be a party all we need to do is wait for the others so we can actually start it" Flare said

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Sport and Twinkle Bloom saw Windy walk in. ”Hey Windy!” DJ said to him. “Glad you could make it!” He then noticed that Windy was carrying something in his saddlebags. “Hey, what have you got there Windy?” DJ asked him curiously as he led him inside. "Hey Windy, glad you could come!" Sport said. "Hi Windy." Twinkle said. "Hey guys!" Windy said. DJ noticed the saddlebag and so did Sport. "Yeah, what's in the saddlebag. Party stuff?" Sport asked.

Then a few minutes later, FlareBolt walked in. "Well I made it here...but where are all the others" Flare asked wondering where the others are at was he early like the others was or were they late. "I'm glad there's gonna be a party all we need to do is wait for the others so we can actually start it" Flare said. "Hey Flare." Sport said. "Don't worry, SkyeRibbon and QuickJet are coming. I saw them on the way here and invited them. I bet the others will be here soon." Sport said. "Yeah, once everypony is here, we can start partying." Twinkle Bloom said happily. "Although I do hope the others show up soon. I love to party." Sport said happily.

Edited by Sonicrules831