Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Adventures in Ponyville

Umbral Noir

DJ didn’t get a chance to sleep that night. By the time he had cleared away everything from the party it was already 5.30. As he looked at the clock, he sighed. “Oh well,” he thought. I guess I’ll get some sleep on the way on the train. He then went outside and took off.

As he was flying overhead, he watched as Ponyville started to come to life in the early morning. Some early ponies were just coming outside, still looking slightly drowsy. The bakery had already opened, and the warm, enticing smell of freshly baked muffins filled the air. He also noticed a loud thumping bass coming from one of the houses. “I’m guessing that’s Vinyl’s house,” he thought to himself, chuckling.

When he reached the station, it was 5.50. “Just in time,” he thought, as the train slowed gently to a stop in front of him. “But where are the others. I hope they don’t miss the train!” As he got on the train and sat down, he noticed Sport and Twinkle Bloom arriving. “Hey guys, glad you could make it!” he called over to them. Flare then arrived, but knocked against the wall of the carriage as he entered. “Ow… that hurt… a lot,” he said. The others then arrived. Last to arrive was Windy. He charged into the train carriage, just in time. “Hey guys,” he said. “I woke up at 5.55.” It was lucky he hadn’t missed the train!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

All nine of us were on the train and the conductor announced, "All aboard! Early Morning train to Mannehattan!" The train then took off to Mannehattan. "Alright!" Sport said. "It's been a while since I've been there." "I can't wait for the game. I wonder what we could do after the game?" Twinkle Bloom asked. "Well, there are many things, and bad, that go on in Mannehattan. As long as we don't step into the wrong neighborhood, we'll be alright." Sport said. "Ok, maybe we could see the Statue of Mare-ity, or go up in the Rockerfoaller Center." Twinkle Bloom said as she started to fall asleep. "It's ok sweetie, go on to sleep." Sport smiled. She cuddled up next to him and fell asleep.

"So did you guys get any sleep?" Sport asked. "I didn't sleep at all." DJ said. "Dang!" Sport said. "Any of you guys hungry?" Sport asked. "I have some muffins in my saddlebag." Sport said. "And their fresh." He said.

Sport managed to fall asleep as well, but not for long. He only dozed off for a few minutes.

"You ok?" Twinkle Bloom asked. "Yeah, go ahead and sleep, I'll be fine." Sport said. "You sure?" She asked. "Yes." Sport said. "Ok." She said as she cuddled up to him again and slept.

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 1

As the train left the station, DJ smiled to himself. They were on their way to Manehattan! While they were there, maybe they could stop off at his old apartment and to get some of his records, maybe do some sight-seeing, and… maybe even find a present to give to Vinyl. He began to drift off to sleep, as did the others.  It was going to be a long journey…

He was in the Everfree Forest. It was very dark under the dense canopy of trees. DJ felt he had been here before. He also felt a dark sense of forboding, as if something terrible was going to happen. He saw a small cabin in the distance. When he trotted up to it, he noticed a curious note on the door. Picking it up with his hoof, he tried to make out the hurriedly scrawled writing on the note. It read “ALWAYS WATCHES” with a strange drawing of a pony’s face, but with no facial features at all. Below the drawing, were the words “NO EYES”. Suddenly, DJ knew he had been here before! IT was coming.

This time, he decided not to run away, as it hadn’t helped him before. He looked about him, frantically trying to find the concealed foe. Suddenly, he felt a presence behind him. Slowly, he turned around, hardly able to control his fear. What he saw chilled him to the bone. He felt his head going fuzzy… he tried to scream, but there was no one around to hear it… He started to black out…

DJ cried out in panic as he woke up. His forehead was covered in perspiration and he was breathing heavily. These nightmares were getting worse, more realistic, as they went on. Why was he getting them? As the train neared Manehattan, he decided it would be better to stay awake than return to the creature of his nightmares. What did it mean…?

• Brohoof 1

DJ cried out in panic as he woke up. His forehead was covered in perspiration and he was breathing heavily. These nightmares were getting worse, more realistic, as they went on. Why was he getting them? As the train neared Manehattan, he decided it would be better to stay awake than return to the creature of his nightmares. What did it mean…?

Sport woke up again. He saw DJ sweating and breathing heavily. "Hey DJ, you ok man?" Sport asked. Twinkle Bloom meanwhile was still cuddled up next to Sport. Then Sport saw in the distance, the Mannehattan skyline. "Wow, there it is DJ. You're hometown." Sport said. "Yep there it is." Twinkle Bloom then woke up and yawned. "Are we in Mannehattan yet?" She asked. "Just about." Sport said pointing towards the skyline. "Wow! It's amazing!" She said. "It's beautiful indeed." Sport said.

Mannehattan looke amazing, as the sun rose more the buildings were tall and bright. Sport and Twinkle Bloom sat there thinking about the things they all could do there, see a Broadway play, going up in the Rockerfoaller Center and The Empire City Building, the shops, and the atmosphere. "We're all gonna have a good time!" Sport said excitingly as the train approached Mannehattan.

Sport woke up again. He saw DJ sweating and breathing heavily. "Hey DJ, you ok man?" Sport asked. Twinkle Bloom meanwhile was still cuddled up next to Sport. Then Sport saw in the distance, the Mannehattan skyline. "Wow, there it is DJ. You're hometown." Sport said. "Yep there it is." Twinkle Bloom then woke up and yawned. "Are we in Mannehattan yet?" She asked. "Just about." Sport said pointing towards the skyline. "Wow! It's amazing!" She said. "It's beautiful indeed." Sport said.

Mannehattan looke amazing, as the sun rose more the buildings were tall and bright. Sport and Twinkle Bloom sat there thinking about the things they all could do there, see a Broadway play, going up in the Rockerfoaller Center and The Empire City Building, the shops, and the atmosphere. "We're all gonna have a good time!" Sport said excitingly as the train approached Mannehattan.

"Yo DJ are you ok looks like you had a bad dream" Flare said seeing DJ wake up then heard Sport mention about being close to Manehattan and looked out the window. "I can't wait to see what Manehattan this is my first time being here so I'm really excited about all the sites we are gonna see" Flare saw as he admired the skyline.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

As the train slowed to a stop and everypony stepped out, they all took a good look at the city. Tall high rise buildings towered above them, making even the tallest of ponies look microscopic in comparison. Ponies hurried this way and that, late for one appointment or another. Manehattan was a very busy city, but DJ was certainly very used to it. After all, until recently, he had spent all his life living here! “Ahhh… it hasn’t changed a bit,” said DJ happily. “It’s still as busy as ever! What does everypony think about their first glimpses of Manehattan?” he asked the group.

Unknown to the group, they were being watched by three shady ponies lurking in the shadows. “Is dat the one da boss was lookin’ for?” one of them asked the others. “Yeah, dat’s the little runt we're lookin’ for. Da boss wants a word wif him,” the second replied. “Shall we grab him then?” the third asked. “No you idiot!” the second one growled as he slapped him over the head with his hoof. “We gots to do things quiet like. We’ll follow them and get im when no one else is around. Ya know what I mean?” The three of them grinned and stealthily began to follow the group as they trotted into Manehattan.

Edited by DJ-BRONI3
  • Brohoof 1

As the train slowed to a stop and everypony stepped out, they all took a good look at the city. Tall high rise buildings towered above them, making even the tallest of ponies look microscopic in comparison. Ponies hurried this way and that, late for one appointment or another. Manehattan was a very busy city, but DJ was certainly very used to it. After all, until recently, he had spent all his life living here! “Ahhh… it hasn’t changed a bit,” said DJ happily. “It’s still as busy as ever! What does everypony think about their first glimpses of Manehattan?” he asked the group.

Sport looked around and said, "Wow! It's even better when you see it in real life. Only the second time I've been here. Last time I was here was a couple years ago for a baseball tournament." "I've never been here before! It's beautiful!" Twinkle Bloom added.

DJ smiled. "I'm glad you like it." He replied. "Since you live here, lead the way to Yankee Stadium my friend." Sport said. DJ smiled and nodded. "Definitely! Follow me everypony." He said as they walked my the many sights to Yankee Stadium.

@,

"Whoa dudes... Manehatten got...  a lot bigger since I was last here!" Windy said, spinning around on the spot like an oversized top. "I mean, what the heck? I only left a little over a year ago and it seems to have doubled! Then again, moving from a city as big as Manehatten to a small sleepy town like Ponyville really does change your perspective on things"  Windy said, not realizing that his words were falling on nopony's ears, as his friends were already leaving the station, and Windy had been too busy drinking in the city sights to notice at first.

"Oh, there goes everypony. We must be going straight to the Stadium" Windy muttered as he pumped his wings and rapidly caught up with his departing friends. Looking back, Windy saw some odd looking shadows moving near where they had disembarked, but shrugged it off as a lack of good sleep. "So what are we gonna do after the game DJ? Hit up the bars? See the Rockerfoaller Center? Go to Pony Island? There's so many choices!" Windy said, getting more excited by the minute.

Edited by Windy Runner
  • Brohoof 1

"Oh, there goes everypony. We must be going straight to the Stadium" Windy muttered as he pumped his wings and rapidly caught up with his departing friends. Looking back, Windy saw some odd looking shadows moving near where they had embarked, but shrugged it off as a lack of good sleep. "So what are we gonna do after the game DJ? Hit up the bars? See the Rockerfoaller Center? Go to Pony Island? There's so many choices!" Windy said, getting more excited by the minute.

Flare caught up also then heard Windy say something about other places we should head to when the game is over. "Well I wouldn't mind heading to the bars after the game....just make sure somepony doesn't drink" Flare said remembering last night. "Besides that anyone hungry cause I didn't get breakfast before I got on the train" Flare said as he heard his stomach growl. "Probably shouldn't have woken up so late so I could at least have gotten something to eat" Flare said as he followed behind the others. "Also I forgot who was playing against each other at the baseball game today"

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, there goes everypony. We must be going straight to the Stadium" Windy muttered as he pumped his wings and rapidly caught up with his departing friends. Looking back, Windy saw some odd looking shadows moving near where they had embarked, but shrugged it off as a lack of good sleep. "So what are we gonna do after the game DJ? Hit up the bars? See the Rockerfoaller Center? Go to Pony Island? There's so many choices!" Windy said, getting more excited by the minute.

Flare caught up also then heard Windy say something about other places we should head to when the game is over. "Well I wouldn't mind heading to the bars after the game....just make sure somepony doesn't drink" Flare said remembering last night. "Besides that anyone hungry cause I didn't get breakfast before I got on the train" Flare said as he heard his stomach growl. "Probably shouldn't have woken up so late so I could at least have gotten something to eat" Flare said as he followed behind the others. "Also I forgot who was playing against each other at the baseball game today."

"The Baltimare Orioles and the Mannehattan Yankees are playing. We can definitely stop by a restaurant after the game and have dinner." Sport told Flare. "There are many places to see, good suggestions Windy." Sport told Windy. "I would love to see the Rockerfoaller Center." Twinkle Bloom said. "We're all going to have a lot of fun sweeite. Especially you and I, my love." Sport said to her. "Oh Sport." She said and kissed him. "Don’t' worry guys, we're gonna have tons of fun. We'll see a lot, don't you worry." DJ happily said to them.

(edited)

They still had several hours before the game began, so the group was able to do some sightseeing to pass the time. As they passed a shop window, something caught DJ's eye. It was a beautiful silver necklace, with a note shaped pendant that looked exactly like Vinyl's cutie mark. What luck! DJ could now get Vinyl a present from Manehattan early and still have plenty of time to spend with the others. DJ, however, did not want the others to know about the gift he was buying for Vinyl.

"Hold on everypony!" he said to them. "I've just seen something in a shop there I'd like to get. You guys keeping going and I'll catch up to you!" As everypony nodded and trotted on, DJ went into the shop and asked the owner if he could buy the necklace. "Oh..." the owner said, smirking jokingly. "So, who's the lucky filly that's getting that then?"

"Ummm..." DJ blushed. "Ahahah!" the shop owner laughed merrily. "Don't worry, lad. I'm only joking! That'll be forty bits please." DJ handed him over the money and put the necklace in his saddlebags. "I hope she likes it!" the owner called after him, still grinning to himself.

When DJ left the shop, he saw his friends a short distance down the road, trotting slower so as to let him catch up. As he passed a small side alley, a large, bulky earth pony stepped out and blocked his way. "Oy! Where do ya think you're goin', punk?" he growled at him. At that moment, and a smaller, weedier unicorn walked up behind him. "Yeah," he jeered. "Where do you think you're going?" Between them, they forced DJ to back into the alley they had come out of. "Our boss wants a word wit ya!" said the beefy earth pony. "You messed up things for im, and nopony does that to da boss! Your coming' wif us."

DJ knew they were going to try and kidnap him. However, he knew something that they didn't. As a young colt, he had been taught karate, since the streets of Manehattan weren't very safe. DJ had become very skilled at fighting, so he thought he could take them.

Suddenly, DJ lashed out with one of his front hooves at the small unicorn. As his hoof connected with the unicorn's face, the pony cried out and crumpled onto the street. The earth pony growled and threw a hoof at the side of DJ's face. As he did so, a small piece of card fell out from the pony's saddlebag and landed on the ground. DJ had anticipated this attack, and blocked it easily. He then swung around and kicked the pony with his hind legs in the stomach. He groaned and keeled over in front of DJ, temporarily stunned. DJ smiled to himself.

"Well, that wasn't so..." DJ wasn't able to finish his sentence before a hoof hit him on the back of the head and he blacked out. As the punch connected, DJ's red tinted sunglasses fell off him and landed on the ground in the alley. DJ slumped to the ground, as a pegasus stepped out of the shadows. He slapped the other two across their faces to make them regain consciousness. "Wake up you morons!" he snarled. "You two couldn't fight your way outta a paper bag! It takes some brains to do a job like dis. Come on! Let's get dis guy back to da boss at the 'Golden Horseshoe' before somepony notices that he's gone!" With that they picked DJ up and carried him stealthily through the back streets to their boss' hideout.

Edited by DJ-BRONI3
  • Brohoof 1

"Well, that wasn't so..." DJ wasn't able to finish his sentence before a hoof hit him on the back of the head and he blacked out. As the punch connected, DJ's red tinted sunglasses fell off him and landed on the ground in the alley. DJ slumped to the ground, as a pegasus stepped out of the shadows. He slapped the other two across their faces to make them regain consciousness. "Wake up you morons!" he snarled. "You two couldn't fight your way outta a paper bag! It takes some brains to do a job like dis. Come on! Let's get dis guy back to da boss at the 'Golden Horseshoe' before somepony notices that he's gone!" With that they picked DJ up and carried him stealthily through the back streets to their boss' hideout.

After a while Flare noticed that DJ wasnt with them and was gone longer then usual. "Um hey guys...anybody notice DJ isn't with us right now" Flare said looking behind him. "Maybe I should head back to the shop to see if he is still there" Flare said as he headed back to the shop. "Um excuse mfe have you seen someone come in here" Flare asked the store clerk

• Brohoof 1

"Hold on everypony!" he said to them. "I've just seen something in a shop there I'd like to get. You guys keeping going and I'll catch up to you!" As everypony nodded and trotted on, DJ went into the shop and asked the owner if he could buy the necklace.

After a while Flare noticed that DJ wasnt with them and was gone longer then usual. "Um hey guys...anybody notice DJ isn't with us right now" Flare said looking behind him. The rest turned around. "Yeah. Where the heck is he? He can't be lost, he's from here." Sport said. "Something must've happened! What if he got jumped or kidnapped?" Twinkle Bloom said. "Maybe I should head back to the shop to see if he is still there" Flare said as he headed back to the shop. "We're right behind you buddy." Sport said with concern. "Um excuse me have you seen someone come in here" Flare asked the store clerk.

"Yes, He was white with blue hair. Is he a friend of yours?" The store clerk asked. "Yes. Do you know where he went?" Sport asked. "No, but I recall there being a fight in the alley right after he left." He said. Something popped in Sports head. "Ok thanks. Guys, to the alley!" He said. They ran over to the alley. "Where is he?" Sport asked. "He must've been kidnapped then!" Flare said. Flare saw his glasses. "Yep." Sport said. He then walked over to a card that lied on the ground. He picked it up and it read: 'Golden Horseshoe Restaurant and Night Club'. "Umm guys?" Sport said. They all turned towards him. "I think I know where he was taken." He added. "Where?" Flare asked. "The Golden Horseshoe." He said showing the card. "We'll let's go then!" Flare said. The group ran as fast as they could to the Golden Horseshoe.

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 1

DJ slowly opened his eyes and groaned. "Uhhhh... What happened? Where am I? And why is my head so sore?" he said to himself. He then realised he was tied up in a sitting position on a chair. "Oh great." he said out loud. "Now I remember..."

A pony walked into the room. He was a grey earth pony with a short black mane. He trotted over to DJ. "Well, look who we gots here." he said. "The lowlife who wrecked my club." He glared at DJ before he kicked him in the stomach.

"Oww!" DJ shouted. "Hey, I know who you are! Your Vinnie Goldhooves!" 

"Of course I am!" Vinnie replied angrily. "And thanks to you, my club is ruined! You're not gonna get away with ruining Vinnie Goldhooves' club!"

"Look. I'm sorry I cancelled the gig at your club, Vinnie. But is this really the way to discuss it?" DJ asked him, indicating to the ropes that bound him to the chair. "It's been a difficult couple of months, and I just had to take a break from my DJ career!"

"Do you know what you really did to my club when you decided you were too good to show up here?" Vinnie said. "Ponies thought, 'Oh, if a DJ like DJ BRONI3 won't come to that club, neither should we!' I've lost my business, and now you're going to pay for it!"

At this point the beefy earth pony from earlier came into the room. "It's time you took Mr DJ away." Vinnie said to the pony. The pony grinned menacingly at DJ and began to drag him and the chair out of the room. 

"Oh, Vinnie?" DJ said. "Before I go, I just thought I should tell you something." Vinnie looked at him. "Yeah, what?" he asked. "I am definitely not giving your club a good rating now!" DJ said, grinning at him. 

"Oh, laugh it up, DJ! Now get him out of my sight!" he shouted at the earth pony, who quickly dragged DJ out of the room.

• Brohoof 1

"What has DJ gotten himself into? How did he manage to go and royally piss somepony off enough to want to bump him off? I took him for a street smart guy, but then again, never judge a book by its cover... Whatever, he's in trouble and its not my place to judge how he got himself into this jam, just to help get him out of it! But what the heck would what sounds like a swank nightclub want with a DJ? Whatever it is, I somehow doubt they want him at a gig for tonight... Way to go DJ, smooth moves man."

"So does anypony know anything about this 'Golden Horseshoe' place, or why in the hay they have a beef with a pony like DJ? I can't possibly see him going out of his way to give them grief, nor that he was part of a gang that extorted 'protection bits' from the place, so why would they want him? Anypony got any ideas, or more importantly, any ideas on what we're gonna do when we GET to the place? I doubt we can just go barging in and grab DJ, they must mean serious business if they went and grabbed him rashly like that. We really need to think of a... wow." Skidding to a stop, Windy looked in awe at the, indeed, 'swank' locale that was the Golden Horseshoe. Whistling, Windy appraised the place quickly, "Somepony's got a lot of cheddar to own a place like this. Which also means they won't be light on security. Anypony got any ideas for busting in and getting DJ out?"

• Brohoof 1

"So does anypony know anything about this 'Golden Horseshoe' place, or why in the hay they have a beef with a pony like DJ? I can't possibly see him going out of his way to give them grief, nor that he was part of a gang that extorted 'protection bits' from the place, so why would they want him? Anypony got any ideas, or more importantly, any ideas on what we're gonna do when we GET to the place? I doubt we can just go barging in and grab DJ, they must mean serious business if they went and grabbed him rashly like that. We really need to think of a... wow." Skidding to a stop, Windy looked in awe at the, indeed, 'swank' locale that was the Golden Horseshoe. Whistling, Windy appraised the place quickly, "Somepony's got a lot of cheddar to own a place like this. Which also means they won't be light on security. Anypony got any ideas for busting in and getting DJ out?"

"Never heard of this place and wow it is big..." Flare said walking up to the door. "Go check to see if they got a back entrance...I will cause a distraction bringing most of security to me so you guys can scout the place out" Flare said as he just thought of it. "Besides we might need to sneak into here so why not check interior while I am distracting the guards....anyone wanna be the sneaky one while the others distract the guards" Flare said

• Brohoof 1

So does anypony know anything about this 'Golden Horseshoe' place, or why in the hay they have a beef with a pony like DJ? I can't possibly see him going out of his way to give them grief, nor that he was part of a gang that extorted 'protection bits' from the place, so why would they want him? Anypony got any ideas, or more importantly, any ideas on what we're gonna do when we GET to the place? I doubt we can just go barging in and grab DJ, they must mean serious business if they went and grabbed him rashly like that. We really need to think of a... wow." Skidding to a stop, Windy looked in awe at the, indeed, 'swank' locale that was the Golden Horseshoe. Whistling, Windy appraised the place quickly, "Somepony's got a lot of cheddar to own a place like this. Which also means they won't be light on security. Anypony got any ideas for busting in and getting DJ out?"

"Hmm, I have a feeling, since he lives here. Maybe the ponies that own this club aren't happy with them." Sport said in suspicion. "What do you mean?" Windy asked. "Maybe he left to Ponyville for reasons like this. Maybe he cancelled a gig here or something, reason him moving to Ponyville, and maybe they're aren't happy with him." He said.

"Never heard of this place and wow it is big..." Flare said walking up to the door. "Go check to see if they got a back entrance...I will cause a distraction bringing most of security to me so you guys can scout the place out" Flare said as he just thought of it. "Besides we might need to sneak into here so why not check interior while I am distracting the guards....anyone wanna be the sneaky one while the others distract the guards" Flare said.

The ponies looked at Sport. "I can tell you want the ELB player in huh?" Sport said. "Well, maybe you'll have an easier time. Since you're an ELB player." Twinkle Bloom said. "Ok, but I don't want to do anything that will get me on the bad side of the ELB. I have a rep of being a good player and leader. I certainly don't want to ruin it. But I'll do it for a friend!" Sport said. "Now let's go. We have a friend to save!" Sport said as Flare went to distract the guards. He somehow easily got them distracted. "Twinkle Bloom, come with me." Sport said to her. "Ok." She said. They managed to sneak in without a problem. "Ok, now we gotta find DJ." He said. "Where do you think he is?" Twinkle Bloom said. Flare saw them sneak in and passed the guards with them not paying attention. The others snuck behind Sport and Twinkle Bloom. "Quick! Up there. I have a feeling he's in one of those rooms!" Sport said. They spilt up until Sport found the room. "Hey guys, psst. Over here." Sport whispered. DJ and three other Stallions looked like they were striking up a conversation. "Flare?" Sport turned to him. "What?" He asked. "Wanna crash the party?" Sport said pointing towards the door. "Don't mind if I do." He said.

The ponies looked at Sport. "I can tell you want the ELB player in huh?" Sport said. "Well, maybe you'll have an easier time. Since you're an ELB player." Twinkle Bloom said. "Ok, but I don't want to do anything that will get me on the bad side of the ELB. I have a rep of being a good player and leader. I certainly don't want to ruin it. But I'll do it for a friend!" Sport said. "Now let's go. We have a friend to save!" Sport said as Flare went to distract the guards. He somehow got them easily distracted

Flare kicked the door and threw  a rock at one of the guards which surrounded him. "Well this might be interesting" Flare said as all the guards tried to dog pile them but Flare flew up causing the guard to crash into each other. "Too easy" Flare said as he kept dogeing the guards till he heard Sport.

"Twinkle Bloom, come with me." Sport said to her. "Ok." She said. They managed to sneak in without a problem. "Ok, now we gotta find DJ." He said. "Where do you think he is?" Twinkle Bloom said. Flare saw them sneak in and passed the guards with them not paying attention. The others snuck behind Sport and Twinkle Bloom. "Quick! Up there. I have a feeling he's in one of those rooms!" Sport said. They spilt up until Sport found the room. "Hey guys, psst. Over here." Sport whispered. DJ and three other Stallions looked like they were striking up a conversation. "Flare?" Sport turned to him. "What?" He asked. "Wanna crash the party?" Sport said pointing towards the door. "Don't mind if I do." He said.

"So we found him but you know something...lets get rid of the boss all his guards are as dumb as the Diamond Dogs" Flare said as he saw a door that said manager. "This will be too easy" Flare said as he glided to the door and kicked it in.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

DJ found himself in a torture room. He was still tied to the chair, and was now feeling a little nervous.

A big burly unicorn came in and growled at him as the earth pony dragged DJ into the centre of the room.

"Well, look what we have here..." the unicorn said in a gruff Russian accent. "What are you going to do with me then?" DJ asked nervously.

The unicorn trotted menacingly towards him... then stopped close to him and whispered. "Well, I'm not really sure. This is my first day on the job, so I'm not sure how you are supposed to torture somepony. Could you maybe cooperate and help me out?"

DJ tried not to laugh. A brilliant idea had popped into his head. "Well," he said to the unicorn. "You first torture someone by forcing them to eat some muffins." The unicorn looked surprised. "Really?" he asked DJ. "Yeah," DJ replied. "Vinnie will be really pleased when he sees how good a torturer you are."

"I will go and get some muffins then." the unicorn said before trotting off. "Oh! Being back some cider with you too!" DJ called after him. "Cider is great for washing down muff... I mean, for torturing ponies!"

20 minutes later, DJ was lying on a recliner, eating muffins and drinking cider, while the unicorn was using a fan to keep him cool. "Are you sure this is how you torture ponies?" the unicorn asked him. "Of course!" DJ replied. "How could I lie to somepony who's torturing me?"

Eventually, DJ decided he'd had enough fun. "Ok, you're doing great." he told the unicorn. "The last thing you have to do is give me the keys to this room and let me go for a walk. Vinnie will definitely see you're a great torturer then!" The unicorn grinned. "Great! Here you go!" He replied, handing DJ the keys. "Now I just have to knock you out." DJ said. "Is that really..."

Before the unicorn could finish, DJ kicked him in the face and knocked him out. He then placed a few bits beside the unconscious pony. "Here's a little something for being such a great torturer!" he said, before chuckling and locking the door behind him. "Now to find a way out of here..."

As DJ turned a corner, he bumped into Vinnie and 2 guards. "Oops," he said.

Edited by DJ-BRONI3
  • Brohoof 1

Sport was first to go in. He saw DJ. "Alright, hooves off our friend!" Sport said. "Come get some fools!" Flare added. "Oh, you've made sum friends, eh DJ?" Vinnie said. "Yeah, they're way better friends then I could find here!" DJ said. "Just wait 'til your silly Ponyville friends get jacked!" Vinnie said. All three of them slowly walked up to them and noticed Sport. "Oh you!" Vinnie said. "You're the kid that beat us yesterday!" He angrily added. "Yeah, I don't want to cause trouble. Now, why did you kidnap him?" Sport said seriously. "Because he ruined my club! He decided to cancel his gig and ditch this place for a stupid town like Ponyville. Besides the Cardinals suck anyway, the Yankees have 27 championships! You can't beat that you soon to be bust!" Vinnie said. Vinnie's friends yelled, "SALT!" and were oooing him. "Really? Was it necessary to go into detail? All I wanted to know why you kidnapped him. Geez." Sport said. The unicorn threw a punch but Sport dodged. "I got you!" Flare said taking care of him. Vinnie went to jump Sport. "Just wait when I put you on the Disabled List rookie!" He said. Sport dodged every punch. "Hey wait, I want to tell you something!" Sport said grabbing his hoof. "Wha?" He asked. "Stop hitting yourself!" Sport said as he made Vinnie hit himself and he fell to the floor. "Just wait until I tell the Mannehattan Times about this, your career will be finished. "I don't think so." Twinkle Bloom added. "While you boys were talking smack to my husband. I went to get the cops. I told them that you kidnapped DJ and you three threatened to jump Sport and ruin his career." She said. "Smart girl." Sport said. "I heard just about enough to tell the cops." She said. "Thank you ma'am. You ok sir?" The police Stallion asked Sport. "Yes. He tried to jump me, so used a little self defense." Sport said. "It's ok. Kidnapping and assault are against the law. You three are coming with me." He said. "Awww com'on!" Vinnie said. The police drug them away. "That's what I like to call, "Boots to Flanks!" Sport said. "My own little catchphrase. And of course the save by the wife." Sport said kissing Twinkle Bloom. They all ran up to DJ and hugged him. "Thanks for saving me guys! You're the best!" DJ said. "Of course, that's what friends do." Sport said. "Now come on, we have a city to see and a game to catch." Flare added. "Alrighty." DJ said putting his glasses on. "Let's go then." He said smiling.

((Sorry, my post came a second after you posted DJ))

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 1

The police Stallion asked Sport. "Yes. He tried to jump me, so used a little self defense." Sport said. "It's ok. Kidnapping and assault are against the law. You three are coming with me." He said. "Awww com'on!" Vinnie said. The police drug them away. "That's what I like to call, "Boots to Flanks!" Sport said. "My own little catchphrase. And of course the save by the wife." Sport said kissing Twinkle Bloom. They all ran up to DJ and hugged him. "Thanks for saving me guys! You're the best!" DJ said. "Of course, that's what friends do." Sport said. "Now come on, we have a city to see and a game to catch." Flare added. "Alrighty." DJ said putting his glasses on. "Let's go then." He said smiling.

Flare left the club with his friends after this really eventful day or should we say adventure. "Well this was a eventful day don't you think" Flare said. "I know this a bit off to say right now...but DJ where can I get a pair of glasses like that" Flare said smiling a bit. "Like I said it's completely off topic but I was just wondering" Flare said looking at the items in the windows as they passed by shops.

• Brohoof 1

Vinnie turned around and saw DJ. His eyes widened. "YOU!" he exclaimed. "How did you get away from the torture room?" DJ laughed. "Oh... Hahaha! Let's just say that your torturer might be better as your butler!" 

Vinnie was furious. He looked at his two guards. "Why are you two idiots not stopping him?!" Just then, DJ's friends burst into the room, knocked out the guards and beat up Vinnie. The police quickly followed in behind. 

"Wow guys!" DJ said. "How did you get here so quickly? I'm glad you did though. I didn't know what I was gonna do there. Thanks everypony!" Flare handed DJ his glasses back and he put them on. DJ then realised the time. "Oh! This may seem random for the moment, but I just realised there's only an hour or two until the game! Sorry I ended up making you all miss some sightseeing." 

Flare then asked DJ where he could get himself a pair of glasses like his. DJ chuckled. "They're custom made to my design. Very few ponies sell custom made sunglasses. The only other person I know with custom made sunglasses like these is Vinyl Scratch. I can't remeber where I got them. I've had them since I was a young colt!"

• Brohoof 1

Flare then asked DJ where he could get himself a pair of glasses like his. DJ chuckled. "They're custom made to my design. Very few ponies sell custom made sunglasses. The only other person I know with custom made sunglasses like these is Vinyl Scratch. I can't remeber where I got them. I've had them since I was a young colt!"

"Wow, I must say DJ, you have pretty awesome glasses. Too bad their few custom made, I could wear a pair like that whenever the sun is blinding me in the outfield." He chuckled. "It's good that you're ok though, that's the awesome part!" Sport added.

DJ had also mentioned that there are only 1-2 hours until the game. "Sorry I ended up making you all miss some sight seeing." He said. "It's ok buddy." Sport said putting his arm around him. "We could see some after the game. Besides the city is quite beautiful at night." Sport said. "True." DJ replied. "We better get to the stadium though." He added. "Alright, lead us the way amigo!" Sport said happily. Twinkle Bloom giggled. "The stadium is down this road." DJ said pointing toward the stadium in the distance. "Can't wait to play here tomorrow." Sport said. "The team will probably be here too to scout. I'm not sure. But I can't wait to spend time with friends." Sport said. They all smiled as they walked toward Yankee Stadium.

When they reached the stadium, they all stopped to take a look at the monumental building. It was huge! What it lacked in height, it made up for in sheer size. The whole population of Manehattan could probably be seated in the stadium, and it would still not be completely full! Crowds of ponies were all ready flocking into the stadium, eager to see the game. After they went inside, the group made their way to their seats. As they were trotting down the huge hallways to the stands, they started to discuss the upcoming game.

"Well, Sport," DJ said. "Although I hope your team does well in the match tomorrow, I still have to support the Yankees today!" he chuckled. "I did come from here, so I have to at lest support them today! I still hope your team wins tomorrow though!" On the way, DJ spotted a pony that was selling nachos and salsa, as well as fizzy drinks. "Awesome!" DJ said. He went over to the salespony and bought himself a large drink and large nachos. When he came back, he grinned at his friends. "Well, all I can say is... I love food!"

• Brohoof 1

"Well, Sport," DJ said. "Although I hope your team does well in the match tomorrow, I still have to support the Yankees today!" he chuckled. "I did come from here, so I have to at lest support them today! I still hope your team wins tomorrow though!" On the way, DJ spotted a pony that was selling nachos and salsa, as well as fizzy drinks. "Awesome!" DJ said. He went over to the salespony and bought himself a large drink and large nachos. When he came back, he grinned at his friends. "Well, all I can say is... I love food!"

Flare overheard them talking about baseball. "I really dont care who wins to tell the truth like I said im not a big fan of baseball" Flare said as he saw DJ come back with food. "Well at least someone can get something to eat..." Flare said as he heard his stomach grumble. "I should have gotten a job before this even started so I would at least have some bits" Flare said as he got up. "I'll be right back" Flare said as he left the stadium. "I just need to trot around a bit" Flare said as he trotted around the streets of Manehattan.

• Brohoof 1