Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Firebolt's Guide to Making an Effective OC

Leafeon

Thanks! This really helps! I changed my OC, picture and backstory, I even changed the colour of her eyes, if you would like to have a look at the improved version be my guest! smile.png

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/frozen-mint-r2710

That's much better. I don't think there's much issue with it, anymore.

I'm actually re-doing my OC right now, cos unicorn master race.

• Brohoof 1

That's much better. I don't think there's much issue with it, anymore.

I'm actually re-doing my OC right now, cos unicorn master race.

Good luck redoing your OC, but I think your OC is one of the best on the forums her colour scheme is really nice and they all blend really well! So anyways good luck!

@@VigilSerus,

Dude, remember how you gave me some advice about my OC a few days ago? Well, I took your advice, and it definitely made for an interesting drama RP! So I just wanted to say thanks for the advice dude, I used your suggestions to build a deeper character, and it went off (almost) perfectly!

And I also managed to get a non-generator image of my OC, so I'm doubly happy! Thanks for the help dude! /)

• Brohoof 1

@@VigilSerus,

Dude, remember how you gave me some advice about my OC a few days ago? Well, I took your advice, and it definitely made for an interesting drama RP! So I just wanted to say thanks for the advice dude, I used your suggestions to build a deeper character, and it went off (almost) perfectly!

And I also managed to get a non-generator image of my OC, so I'm doubly happy! Thanks for the help dude! /)

That's awesome, man! I'm always glad to see people excel in the success of their OC. Best of fortune to you in your future endeavors!