Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Finally, someone who agrees with me.

Yeah. I mean seriously, there are things that require LOTS of education and learning, and sometimes we just can't do things.

Everyone is different, and everyone can do different things. Like there are some that can do really hard things, and others that can't do easy things, and also it goes the same for those who excel for certain things. It's how we work. xD

I tend to suck at most things... but I can do things though. We all can.

I hate those nights when you can't sleep, tonight has been one of them, and I gave up on trying to sleep. xD

I really should stop drinking those energy drinks right before bed.. I mean it really makes it impossible to sleep. xD

This place is way dead right now.

Look! It's a picture of me!:

I must've fell asleep too early again, because I just woke up at 04:30, and that's my typical bedtime...

no comment.

DFSWTF?!!

Well.

It's not a well...

Oh yeah, didn't I just recently drew Ganaram and Gem with their horn and wings swapped and a bunch of other stuff that has to do with messenger RNA that I need for an upcoming presentation?

fl81.jpg

I must've fell asleep too early again, because I just woke up at 04:30, and that's my typical bedtime...

Oh yeah, didn't I just recently drew Ganaram and Gem with their horn and wings swapped and a bunch of other stuff that has to do with messenger RNA that I need for an upcoming presentation?

I didn't get really any sleep last night. And I am tired right now. xD I have work again at 11:00 today. I am sure I can function there though. xD

And maybe you can draw me again? I wonder what you can come up with. xD

Oh, it's not a recolor; it's Jack Frost from MegaTen.

You saw my post before I edited it. xD It kind of looked like a character from something else that was edited or soemthing, my bad. xD

I think I am going to post the picture of myself again... Because it got booted on the last page. xD So here I am:

cinnysm.png

• Brohoof 1

You saw my post before I edited it. xD It kind of looked like a character from something else that was edited or something, my bad. xD

Oh, that happens, haha. 

So, what do people usually discuss, around here?

Oh, that happens, haha. 

So, what do people usually discuss, around here?

Meh, just random things. I am not usually involved in some of the Chaos that happens around here. xD But I still come here because I like chatting with others.

I guess you are new here? I joined here in August, I think. I've been liking it here so far, except for the fact that this place lacks good places to post. xD I like this thread though, this is usually my type of thread, when it is not on 50 million tangents and random pictures. xD Though it has been a bit dead lately... Yesterday had like no activity at all. xD

Meh, just random things. I am not usually involved in some of the Chaos that happens around here. xD But I still come here because I like chatting with others.

I guess you are new here? I joined here in August, I think. I've been liking it here so far, except for the fact that this place lacks good places to post. xD I like this thread though, this is usually my type of thread, when it is not on 50 million tangents and random pictures. xD Though it has been a bit dead lately... Yesterday had like no activity at all. xD

Random things? Sounds good. That's usually what gets people acquainted with one another.

I guess you could say I'm new; been kind of dormant for a while. 

But yeah, speaking of chatting with others, it's nice to meet you!

All I've done is tell myself once more that fiction writing is an eternally difficult process. I shouldn't have started writing again.

Why do I even bother with that kind of malarkey when there's a trillion other things I know I'm already good at?

Morning, folks. 

What do we,

eh, 

do here?

Well, normally people chat and praise me as their rightful overlord have fun.

So welcome here.

Also, your avvy makes me think ive seen you around somewhere before. Its probably just me though.

• Brohoof 1

@,

I was gonna talk to you about story ideas last night, but then I lost further interest in writing, and I fell asleep too early. I don't know how much less interest I could possibly have since it's already been at zero...

You saw my post before I edited it. xD It kind of looked like a character from something else that was edited or soemthing, my bad. xD

I think I am going to post the picture of myself again... Because it got booted on the last page. xD So here I am:

img-1934323-1-cinnysm.png

I think your OC is the first one that I have actually liked.

Really good color choices.

wub.png

I think your OC is the first one that I have actually liked.

Really good color choices.

img-1934908-2-wub.png

Heh thanks. xD I'm flattered that you say that. xD I'm surprised how much like my pony self gets. I didn't think I did that good of a job with it but it seems lots like pony me. xD