Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Oh my goodness, you angered the grannies?!!

Yep, it was actually pretty fun.

Eventually you can make enough cookies to appease them, only before angering them even more. 

Worth it in the end I guess happy.png

Yep, it was actually pretty fun.

Eventually you can make enough cookies to appease them, only before angering them even more. 

Worth it in the end I guess 

But do you wanna anger the critters in the basements of the factories?

Isn't there a Cookie Clicker beta with dungeons?

candy box? speaking of which, there's a candy box 2 now. yes, 2. i might be checking it out sometime soon. don't want to do it when i have schoolwork that needs to be done, though,

candy box? speaking of which, there's a candy box 2 now. yes, 2. i might be checking it out sometime soon. don't want to do it when i have schoolwork that needs to be done, though,

No, I'm talking about an unfinished build of Cookie Clicker that features dungeons. (I'm a mod dev -slash- newbie programmer, so I know what a beta is).

No, I'm talking about an unfinished build of Cookie Clicker that features dungeons. (I'm a mod dev -slash- newbie programmer, so I know what a beta is).

Woah, that's cool. Where is this one? 

Woah, that's cool. Where is this one? 

Go to Cookie Clicker, go to updates, scroll down to Dungeon Beta, click the "try it here" link...

It's a beta, so there are gonna be changes that could happen before it's released to the official game, and transferring your current game to the beta (and probably vice versa) won't work, so you'll have to start from scratch...

Oh my goodness, I just realised that I have 3000 iron ingots.

So I'm at 1.3 quadrillion cookies in total for this game I'm on.

Damn game is distracting me from life. 

I made it to that number 4 times after resetting.

Sounds like you need a hug. 

I could use a hug too. xD

Does any pony know how to add a 'poll' to a thread?
Ie if you wanted to have a 'who is best pony' thread and give people the option to vote for one of them, how would you do that?

There's an option somewhere in the area when you're making the thread first to allow a poll and should let you edit it.

I've never actually made a thread of my own, so i can't fully explain it.

What's up right now? I'm stuck at home, no way to get out or anything. Except by bike.. Uugh.

I wish I had a car, it was great having one, it just took one mistake to lose all of that... Meh.

What's up right now? I'm stuck at home, no way to get out or anything. Except by bike.. Uugh.

I wish I had a car, it was great having one, it just took one mistake to lose all of that... Meh.

Just me right now. I'm in an even worse position: I don't even have a bike.

Just me right now. I'm in an even worse position: I don't even have a bike.

That can be inconvenient... Today is my day off from work, and I dunno what to even do today. xD

I could of went to a lake with my parents but meh... Maybe I could take a bus, but I dunno how much that would be. I might have to buy a bus pass or something, I might be able to do that, hopefully.

I'm not sure how much riding a bus a few ways would cost though.. I'm kind of short on money. xD

That can be inconvenient... Today is my day off from work, and I dunno what to even do today. xD

I could of went to a lake with my parents but meh... Maybe I could take a bus, but I dunno how much that would be. I might have to buy a bus pass or something, I might be able to do that, hopefully.

I'm not sure how much riding a bus a few ways would cost though.. I'm kind of short on money. xD

I ride the bus quite frequently (it doesn't cost that much for me), and that's mainly because I don't have a license. I technically have a car already... Dx

-----

So right now I'm nearing 4000 iron ingots.

I ride the bus quite frequently (it doesn't cost that much for me), and that's mainly because I don't have a license. I technically have a car already... Dx

-----

So right now I'm nearing 4000 iron ingots.

I have 3 iron ingots.

I have 3 iron ingots.

Dude, seriously, go mining. You can't just survive on a bucket or one and a half shears.

I take it back. Three iron ingots (and two sticks) is just enough to (eventually) mine 4000 iron ingots.

Dude, seriously, go mining. You can't just survive on a bucket or one and a half shears.

I take it back. Three iron ingots (and two sticks) is just enough to (eventually) mine 4000 iron ingots.

I don't know... Buckets are pretty useful.